Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Meme Project

4 posters

Go down

The Meme Project Empty The Meme Project

Post by Darkel Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 am

The Meme Project

Ok so here we're gonna fill the forum up with some memes to help increase the fun, and Lolness of our posts and give some laughs.

Created Memes

Lord of RG - DarkLord999 (GroxLord999)

Goddess of the Forums - ViperaUnion

Spuds by Darklord

Spuds are mythical creatures that hide throughout our forum messing with the forum and trying to destroy peace and order. If a disturbance is reached, blame them for it first! They are alien potatoes!

Unicorn Poop by Darklord

If you are soft and noobish enough, we WILL call you Unicorn Poop. Being Unicorn Poop is a great sin here in RG, the only way to redeeme yourself is to go through... The Three Trials of Terror (TTTOT) and become a non-n00b.

Carnotaur'd by StheT

To get rid of unwanted threads, moderators unleash a Carnotaurus to run it over. Then we hire an unpaid janitor to clean up the mess. When this happens, it is said that the thread gets Carntaur'd. Although it is unproven, SparkleLizard's studies show signs of possible rouge carnotaurs. It is possible for a Carnotaur to destroy a thread, although it is very hard to do so without direct orders from a moderator or administrator. It is also said that when a person gets the rare Permaban, a carnotaurus runs them over. This is able to happen (Although there are no rouge carnotaurs permabanning people out there), but only as a last resort. Usually, DarkLord uses his rarely-seen staff of ultimate banning. But nobody really knows the name of that staff.

The Vampire Sun by Lord Putterman

What is it: Well it's a highly ironic figment of my imagination brought to life through the combined power of Google, Photoshop and Dark Forbidden Black Magic. It is the Patron God of all things random and is my best friend.

His Powers: He has the power to blind you with his absurdity. He also Annoys Trolls by blocking their attacks and throws them back at them. Kinda like Kirby. Also don't look at him too long or you'll go insane.

Hotdog Battle Axes by the Mods (mostly Vipera though)

The mods and I were trying to imagine what the world's greatest weapon would be. We first said we wanted battle axes, and another said hot dogs. Finally, I said we should make a magical battle axe that turns things into hot dogs. So now, if you don't cooperate, people can use a hot dog battle axe, to show that you're being ridiculous.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by DarkLord999 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Meme Project Empty Re: The Meme Project

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 pm

May i add my vampire sun to this list?
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:35 pm

To get rid of unwanted threads, moderators unleash a Carnotaurus to run it over. Then we hire an unpaid janitor to clean up the mess. When this happens, it is said that the thread gets Carntaur'd. Although it is unproven, SparkleLizard's studies show signs of possible rouge carnotaurs. It is possible for a Carnotaur to destroy a thread, although it is very hard to do so without direct orders from a moderator or administrator. It is also said that when a person gets the rare Permaban, a carnotaurus runs them over. This is able to happen (Although there are no rouge carnotaurs permabanning people out there), but only as a last resort. Usually, DarkLord uses his rarely-seen staff of ultimate banning. But nobody really knows the name of that staff.

My two cents ^
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 pm

Lord PutterMan wrote:May i add my vampire sun to this list?

Just post a description here and I'll add it.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 pm

So Gorin is a spud, and the Shifter is a spud, but rouge Carnotaurs are one of the rare non-spud glitches. But, of course, it's existence is only theorized.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Walrasaur

A rare half-dinosaur, half walrus creature that is said to appear when an rper is uninspired. Walrasaurs like to throw random ideas into people's heads that confuse them and make their posts short and uninspired. They also eat necro'ed rps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 pm

ThePrussianCompy wrote:So Gorin is a spud, and the Shifter is a spud, but rouge Carnotaurs are one of the rare non-spud glitches. But, of course, it's existence is only theorized.

No spuds are potato aliens that try to hack into our kingdom forum.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:08 pm

The Vampire Sun.

What is it: Well it's a highly ironic figment of my imagination brought to life through the combined power of Google, Photoshop and Dark Forbidden Black Magic. It is the Patron God of all things random and is my best friend.

His Powers: He has the power to blind you with his absurdity. He also Annoys Trolls by blocking their attacks and throws them back at them. Kinda like Kirby. Also don't look at him too long or you'll go insane.

The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:19 am

Hey, guys! Don't forget the Hot Dog Battle Axe!

The mods and I were trying to imagine what the world's greatest weapon would be. We first said we wanted battle axes, and another said hot dogs. Finally, I said we should make a magical battle axe that turns things into hot dogs. So now, if you don't cooperate, people can use a hot dog battle axe, to show that you're being ridiculous.

ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down