Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumeriana Empire vs. KGI

2 posters

Go down

Lumeriana Empire vs. KGI Empty Lumeriana Empire vs. KGI

Post by Heartless1962 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

((This IC post is for the current war between the Lumeriana and the KGI
-Lumeriana was created by Heartless1962 ((Me))
-KGI or Kar'Geualiea Imperium was created by Scrylonsis13
((Wikis will be up soon!))
Once after the first battle that these two races have. Those who wish to side with either race may do so.
Major events I will most likely do ((or if Scrylonsis13 wants to)) in adventure mode so you guys can see what is happening between these two races.))

Galactic Adventures-
The KGI surprise attack a Lumeriana navy outpost after one of their drones had found its way to the outpost. http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500892928252
-The Lumeriana Empire highest generals gather together to discuss what to do in this situation. http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Heartless1962%7C2267369836%3Asast-500892960609
((I will recap these events on this form so that those who no longer play Spore can know what happens.))

Major Battles Summary Recaps-
((Coming soon!))

Worlds lost or gained in war-
"Nameless planet" lost Lumeriana Side

Generals/Heroes lost-
((None at moment for either side))

Leaders-
Pope Alaxtor of the Lumerian Empire-Alive
??? of the KGI- Alive ((Sorry don't know who the leader of the KGI is at the moment.))
Heartless1962
Heartless1962
New Being

Back to top Go down

Lumeriana Empire vs. KGI Empty Re: Lumeriana Empire vs. KGI

Post by Heartless1962 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:23 am

Recap of the Surprise KGI attack from the view point of a Lumeriana Paladin:

"It is night time when we discovered a mysterious machine from the sea. My fellow sailors and I brought it into the navy base thinking nothing would happen. At first glance, it seemed this machine was some sort of beckon, but it was damaged by harsh waters of the planet. When I touched it a bright light came from one of its maniacal eyes. Before I could react to this strange event. The alarm went off! Someone was attacking our naval base! I quickly ran to the upper-decks of the dock. Only to see a monster attacking our entire naval fleet on our planet! This monster had many Tentacles garbing on too all our ships. One of my fellow Frognar's shouted to me, "SIR! What is that thing!?" I could not reply back for I was not sure what this creature was, but it was by far not of our planet or any Lumeriana world.
The Frognar shouted again, "SIR! We need back up!" I ran to the nearest Lumeriana radio and contacted headquarters in panic. The radio picked up the Lumeriana headquarters signal, and I was able to contact them. The signal was weak but some responded, "Lumeriana headquarters how can I help?" I shouted, "We are under attack!!! By unknown enemy!" The Responder paused for moment but responded, "Calm down! What is current situation again?" Before I could say it again I heard a buzzing from above. I look up and I saw a green ray come down from the sky and it destroyed everything. The Responder heard my cry of pain and the signal to my planet was lost.

A day later, Lady Vasha ((The secret female general)) is summoned by Pope Alaxtor to a secret cave on the Capital planet Akoway. She calls for two of her highest rouges to join her on this summoning. When they arrive, they discover not only she had been summoned, but all high ranking generals had. Vasha walks over to Lord Garow, a hero in the third Lumeriana civil war. He looks to Vasha with as if she was less than him. He says, "So your Vasha? The rumored leader of the Lumeriana secret division. . ." She responds, "Yes I am Vasha. And you must be Garow." He cracks his knuckles and responds, "Yeah. Still don't like the "idea" of women fighting in a man's war." She sly replies back, "We been doing it longer than you think Garow. . . " Garow paused and angrily replies back, "Naive of you to say that to me. . ." Vasha walks off content on ticking off the prestigious Lumeriana. She goes over to another high ranking general in the Lumeriana Empire, Defoon. Defoon looks to her with his one eye and says, "Don't let Garow give you a hard time, he's just as concern as I am about the events of this attack." Vasha nods in agreement not saying anything. Defoon says angrily, "When I get my hands on those honorless fiends! I will show them the true meaning of pain! Attacking defenseless Navy Sailors. . . scum! That is what they are scum! Vasha if the rumors are true, my men will happily fight along side you." Vasha nods in agreement again and walks over to an old friend, Elder Herbert. Herbert crossed his arms in sadness as he smoked his wooden log. He turns to Vasha calmly. "Vasha." He responds quietly. Vasha smiles, "Its good to see you Herbert." Elder Herbert nods and says, "As you as well Vasha. Aye this so reminds me of the civil war that killed your parents. No honor was in it, just brutality and no understanding of the Sea. . ." Vasha calmly says, "But it was you who saved me from a fate so terrible." Herbert slightly smiles, "Aye. And I would do it again if I had the choice. But enough talk of the past. We must focus on the conflict at hand. You may already seen we have a new unit in our military. The Oceangaurd is what we call them. These Oceangaurds are our new line defense against this mysterious enemy, for they are combination of paladin and hydrocannoners. In other words they are skilled in all three combats, land, air, and sea." Vasha nods and then bumps into a strange Lumeriana. He wore attire not accustom for Lumeriana's. He responds, "I'm sorry mrs. . . . wait aren't you Vasha?" Vasha responds questionably, "And you are?" The man chuckles, "I am Proffesor Leapnar! The genius behind the weaponry, armor, heck even the classes in the Lumeriana Empire. But you! Your genius in yourself, with the technology your group has made in stealth. Aye maybe one day we can share our knowledge!" Before Vasha can respond Pope Alaxtor calls for her from where he is standing. Vasha walks over to him and kneels before his Oceaness. Alaxtor says, "Arise my friend, today we speak as equals. We are face with a great threat never before face. A terrible enemy that has no code of honor. They attack those who could defend themselves. . . lives taken, too soon. May the Sea may bring peace and life to their souls. Vasha, when Elder Herbert brought you to me at your young age, I knew right there and then you were destined for greatness. Thus why I allowed for you to become in command of the women's secret military group. But now I must ask this great person for the hardest favor any Lumeriana man must asked. Will you and your group fight along side us not in secret, but in the open? Vasha sighs for moment but speaks, "I agree, the time for us to be in secret is no longer. We cannot survive as race without complete unity. We are connected for common goal, survival." Pope Alaxtor nods, "Thank you Vasha. I will do all in my power to make your group accepted in the military ranks. And when the enemy strikes again. . . we will be prepared to fight back!"
Heartless1962
Heartless1962
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:59 pm

The KGI's reaction

Underseer Coratilix was the head of the Kar'Geualiea aquatic division. His job was to design and commission the new amphibious drone types, and to dispatch fleets to destroy naval threats. Although, when testing a new leviathan variant, he hadn't expected to find an uncatalogued race.

He now sat in his office on board the superstation, the galaxy drainer. It was a large oval room, with spiked walls, and large aqua drone modals around the edges. A holo-alert appeared appeared on his desk.
<warning, unknown entity detected!> it blared
Coratilix tapped the information icon. Reems of information filled the room. It showed all the information the leviathan had gathered. Amongst the strings of images and Karguelesse symbols, was the complete genetic make-up of this new race. A picture of the planet the leviathan had encountered appeared. Too much water for a desert enducer. A full scale assult? No, Scrylis wouldn't approve. Not with project exodus nearly complete. Coratilix activated his communicator.
"Send a dreadnought to this location" he ordered, sending the coordinates to his secretary. This would be fun.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless1962 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Back on the "nameless" planet.

A aquatic portal is open and a small navy appeared. On board one of the main ships was Lord Garow, he looked to the Admiral and asked. "I hate this military tactic. . . Out of all the ideas we came up with. . . it had to be this. . ." Admiral Zukor snickered and said, "Lad this may be our best way of getting the upper hand on this unknown enemy. Even if you don't like this, I'm sure Lady Vasha is loving it. Speaking of her. . . is she and her unit ready for this attack?" Garow spit on the floor at her name and said, "How should I know? Am I her babysitter all of sudden?" The Admiral rolled his eyes and pulled out a aquatic radio transmitter and said into it, "Vasha you and your girls ready?" Below the ships was a group Lumeriana subs. Vasha responds, "My girls are ready to give this enemy a woopin. You ready boys?" Admiral Zukor laughed and said, "Aye we be ready for a fight!"
The main ship fleet sailed forward with sonar activated to keep an eye out for this mysterious enemy. While the subs went deep into the ocean. The Oceangaurds and the Rouges ready themselves on board both vessel for a full scale attack on the enemy.
Heartless1962
Heartless1962
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 pm

(Ooc: just found some really cool music for the KGI. I'll post it now and do a post in a few hours.)

The commander of the KGI dreadnought 'Bombardment' looked out over the hordes of aquatic drones. Hydra drones and leviathans. But among them was something new. A drone never before seen. This wasn't aquatic however. It took the form of a large predatory bird. Four wings extended from its sharp, jagged shoulders. The typical KGI drone optics lined its head. A massive tail, at least ten metres long, wrapped around its perch. This drone had all its weaponry in its mouth, so acted kind of like a legendary dragon. The traditional KGI armour covered it. Weak fire would never take this thing down. Only concentrated heavy fire. The beast roared to fill the space. This was a test of aqua tactics, and testing the new air drone. It was intriguing to see what would happen.

The dreadnought approached the nameless planet. All the drones roared as it broke the atmosphere. The large ariel drone, dubbed the 'Solace drone' for no apparent reason, at least none the commander could see, looked down as the floor opened up. Hundreds of hydra drones dropped towards the oceans below. Leviathans stayed back, along with the solace. Let the sport begin.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless1962 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:42 am

The Lumeriana sonar started to pick up massive signal of hundreds of enemy vessels incoming! Lord Garow look toward the radar in shock. He cussed heavily in Lumeriana language and then said, "Alright, this beginning and the end for this enemies' attack. . ." Garow goes over too the radio and says, "Arise soldiers of Lumeriana Empire, The Pope's will, be done! Once the enemies vessels get close enough, subs flank them from below and our ships will bombard them from our position. . . none are to survive our vengeance!"
The Lumeriana subs prepare themselves to send their torpedoes from deep below. And the Lumeriana ship aim their turrets in the direction of the sonar signal.

((OC theme I think would sounds good for this fight, ))
Heartless1962
Heartless1962
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:01 pm

The KGI commander, Rilex, stood on the bombardment command bridge as his hydra drones dropped to the planets surface. A wave of fear hit him as he looked down on the massive oceans. Every Kar'Geualiea on the ship was terrified of the deadly liquid below them. They couldn't risk the engines failing.
"Take us higher." Rilex ordered. A high target was harder to hit. They'd also have more time to reach the escape pods. Slowly, the hydras neared the water surface. An alert blared.
"Commander!" A technician began "the hydras are detecting multiple vessels below the water. Rilex looked down on the planet. This new enemy was smart. They where ready.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless1962 Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:56 am

One of the Lumeriana soldiers on bridge of the ship spots the Hydra and what it was sending out in the air from a distance. His eyes widen never seeing such strange alien like ship. He yells out to one of his higher commander, "Sir! The enemy is spotted! Shall we open fire!?" The commander would go over to nearby radio quickly and get the approval from the Admiral. As soon as he gets the a okay he nods and yells, "Open fire!!!"
The Lumeriana ships open fire a with their eel elector missiles. A eel like missile that when hits a target it will send a electrical explosion at its target and anything near by it will be feel the electrical shock wave. ((Basically a compacted Tesla Voltage.)) If successful on hitting the main ship or the smaller ships the ships would lose temporary power and start crash down to the waters below.
Heartless1962
Heartless1962
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Rilex watched as his hydras fell to the planets surface, short circuited. It was a major loss. Hydra drones where small, but water proofing was an expensive process. Seeing one hydra fall before it even touched the water was a major inconvenience. This was a survey mission, to see the enemies capabilities. They where aquatic so could salvage the drone wreckage. They weren't particularly advanced, and Rilex wanted it to stay tat way.
"Pull out! Don't drop any more drones. We're leaving." He ordered and the drone dropping stopped suddenly. The ship opened a hyperspace portal and flew into it. All the hydra drones activated their self destruct and explosions covered the sky.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartless1962 Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:56 pm

As the site of explosions where seen from afar. The Lumeriana Admiral announced on the intercom. "Victory is ours brother and sisters of the Lumeriana Empire!" The cheers where heard from all aboard the ship at the victory over the mysterious enemy. Garow sat back in chair and said to the Admiral, "We may been victorious today. . . but who knows how many of those things are still out there." The Admiral noded and said, "I'll ask Lady Vasha to compose a report to his Oceaness about these events and will continue from there." Garrow nodded and got up from his chair. He walked out deep in thought of the events that occurred.
((Now other races may encounter the Lumeriana Empire. So this battle is over. And no need to post anymore on this page.))
Heartless1962
Heartless1962
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down