Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Luxembourgish Wed May 21, 2014 2:20 pm

I need to get in on this Skeleton Crew action. Late as always, Prussian, late as always:

1. Character Name: K'æo Kal Dolsuul
2. Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: K'æo is a male Vil-Nolwikkan, currently a Grey Novice in the Vil-Nolwikkan Military. He is 15 years old,but quite small for his age - three quarters of the size of your average Nolwikkan. He is immature and young, like a lot of Nolwikkans at his age. Currently, he has this "father knows best" mentality going on, and is therefore quite impressionable, and as you can imagine, this can easily lead to bad things. This also means that he is quite innocent by Nolwikkan standards, always seeing the good side of things, so easily corrupted.
His appearance, too, is rather strange; K'æo is an albino, which means he has snow-white skin and maroon eyes. Of course, K'æo can easily be considered an oddball. Other than this, he has all of the features of an ordinary Nolwikkan. His armor is rather thin and weak, and his weapons usually consist of an arm-mounted gun and his own two claws, one of which is covered by a titanium sleeve, created purely for fighting.
4. Character History: Since the beginning, K'æo was treated differently by his peers - in what you'd expect in a schoolyard full of kids making fun of how someone had gigantism. K'æo was oblivious to most of this, which really will end up backfiring on him. However, the teasing that he did hear offended him, more than it should. As you can see, he has some emotional problems. Adults were always his vent, and always listened (as normal Nolwikkan adults did) to his troubles. He began to feel like they were his white knights, protecting him from the outside. It all goes downhill from here.
At the age of 14, K'æo and his peers were drafted into the Vil-Nolwikkan military. K'æo remains there to this day. He's slowly getting straightened out by his leaders, and more mature, but there's always this child-like innocence in new recruits.
5. Other: Parallel

Y'know what? The Nolwikkan spelling of his name is K'æo, but for simplicity, I'll just refer to him as "Keo."
This will either be a very fun or a very annoying character to play as. Only time will tell...

Last edited by ThePrussianCompy on Fri May 23, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Whos Wed May 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Accepted. I'll shoot you a PM.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat May 24, 2014 10:44 am

I'll post with Straus and Velsen soon, and once Najii dies, we'll start up Skeleton Crew.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat May 24, 2014 10:50 am

Alright!
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue May 27, 2014 3:03 pm

Skeleton Crew starts tomorrow.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Wed May 28, 2014 7:37 am

And now it's tomorrow! I am so ready for this CENSORED! 7:3
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

http://Celo99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed May 28, 2014 9:03 am

I may not get it up until this evening, just to let everyone know.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Wed May 28, 2014 11:23 pm

I just made my first post in the IC- please excuse me for any spelling mistakes or if there are any random words in my post, since I made the post on my iPod and such. ^_^'
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

http://Celo99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Thu May 29, 2014 9:01 am

I'll get a post in later today.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu May 29, 2014 10:42 am

I know my beginning post was terribad, but I expect the quality to improve as we past so... yeah.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu May 29, 2014 11:11 am

The Jorro'kil soldiers onboard all roughly look like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can visit my Empire page for drawn representations of Jorro'kil, too.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu May 29, 2014 2:35 pm

About this whole skeleton crew plot: What's it about and who can join in?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu May 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Whoster wrote:Skeleton Crew

The Eternal Devotion

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you hear me?"

I snapped to attention, whisked away from my thoughts. "Sir."

"No, you didn't. I hope you'll understand the.. gravity of the situation, so I'll tell you - and you will listen - again."

Gravity. It was strange, a psychological relation between the word.. and planets. I hadn't set foot on a planet in years.

"We cannot continue alone forever, so we must start to recruit. We will begin.. abductions, and - allow - servitude. We will train those who we find, and achieve their allegiance. Whether by force, or freewill."

I wasn't sure what to think, this was an entirely new step in a different direction. Training xenos to follow in the Federation's footsteps? Federation.. no, we weren't a federation any longer. We were the last survivors of a doomed rebellion, clinging, in the edges of space, to what life we had left. We would have been killed if we were discovered, the Free Absolute did not deal kindly with us.

"Yes, Sir." It was the only thing I knew to say.

"Good, we will begin recruiting procedures soon.. very soon." He said to me. I nodded, saluted, and walked out of the room, not knowing what was to come next.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skeleton Crew is a new subsection of Divided Paths, where the only remaining followers of the rebellion against the Jorro'kil Free Absolute, led by the long since neutralized Xavez K'roneques, begin to abduct aliens to force into servitude, and to supplement the crew of the Eternal Devotion. It is preferred that characters alienated or entirely seperate from the Confederacy are used for this plot, as to not immediately endanger the rebels to discovery.

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu May 29, 2014 4:10 pm

Thanks, I think I have just the fellow for that. I will give him a sheet later.

EDIT:

Here's a sheet for a Skeleton Crew character.

1. Character Name: Ariz min Darrin
2: Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: Ariz is an average-sized Male Markovan, being about four feet in height. He is 16 years old. He is a deadly sword fighter, and a good shot with a plasma rifle. He is more cool-headed than most Markovans; however, he can be a little cold and unfeeling at times, having little sympathy for outward manifestations of fear and grief, thinking them to be signs of weakness. He can be a bit impatient with people as well. However, he himself has plenty of such things himself, which he keeps to himself; this is the main reason he despises these things in others. He does believe in the Code of Honor, but thinks that it has been forgotten by the rest of his people; the fact that he is technically a deserter is something else which irks him. He is a mercenary, but he will only fight for what he considers a good cause. His outfit consists of light armor over top of a plain brown toga, leather foot-fitting ankle shoes, and he carries his supplies in a pack which he anchors to his shoulder horns, along with the sheath of his sword. He also carries a small plasma rifle, smaller than the usual standard issue for Markovan soldiers.
4. Character History: Ariz was born into a lower class family; however, he was able to join the military academy thanks to the tireless efforts of his parents, who taught him to respect and follow the Markovan Code of Honor. An idealistic youth, he excelled in his training and was soon enrolled in the army. He worked and fought tirelessly for the Empire, eventually becoming a captain. However, during the Markovans' one skirmish with the Dranzoot, he witnessed some appalling behavior from a general named Hadriz vin Diss. He was angered by this, and reported this general's dishonorable behavior to the higher authorities; much to his surprise, however, the acts of the general were all but ignored, with the general receiving little more than a small reprimand. Ariz was never able to shake this from his mind; to make matters worse, he began to witness more and more actions that were clearly in violation of the code, yet no real action being taken to counteract it. The final straw came when, upon trying to report someone for dishonorable conduct, Ariz found himself being reprimanded and told to be silent. At this point, Ariz lost all faith in the Markovan Empire, and promptly resigned his commission, becoming a traveling mercenary instead.
5: Other: Ariz secretly grieves deeply for his people and the Empire, part of the reason for the way he treats others the way he does. He loved his people and Empire greatly, and a part of him still wishes to go back to try to restore the Empire's honor.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sat May 31, 2014 6:37 am

Hi. I was kinda thinking about doing an infiltration mission of some kind at some point with Oria. Its just an idea I'd like to try at some point but I'd like to hear some suggestions.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat May 31, 2014 10:03 am

@Sean1M Sounds like a plan. By the way, at the place where Krim, Haslin, Fluffy, etc. are at, is it a planet or a space station?"

@Whoster Does my character qualify for the Skeleton Crew story?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat May 31, 2014 11:11 am

Yes, and speaking of Skeleton Crew, I need to post.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat May 31, 2014 11:20 am

Yes you do.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat May 31, 2014 12:21 pm

But first..

1. Character Name: Xavre J'kol
2. Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: Xavre is the Captain of the Eternal Devotion, and as such is commonly dressed in the standard officer's uniform, a light-weight, form-fitting outfit composed of a synthetic material. It is wholly dark blue, though it has highlights in the form of semicircles at the shoulders, thighs, and cuffs at the ankles and wists. All of these details are in the Federation gold. Xavre is a middle-aged Jorro'kil, being around 74. His beak is a light tan, with several wrinkles creeping in along the mouth and nares. His claws are a dark grey instead of the usual black, a potential sign of aging.
Xavre is a pragmatist, yet he will not give up his cause. He, along with a select few aboard the Eternal Devotion, knows that Emperor Whoster is dead. Regarding Xavez K'roneques' supposed death, Xavre believes it is likely, and yet has suspicions of its fidelity to the truth.
Knowing it better to keep the entire truth away from the rest of the crew, he is secretive, though he will not refuse to let information seep through if it serves his purpose; his actions are similarly inspired.
4. Character History: This will be gradually revealed throughout Skeleton Crew's plot.
5. Other: Parallel

And for those of you wondering, I will make either another post or edit my latest post, hopefully today.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:09 pm

tonysaur wrote:@Sean1M Sounds like a plan. By the way, at the place where Krim, Haslin, Fluffy, etc. are at, is it a planet or a space station?

Yes its a planet.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:33 am

I'll get a post in for Skeleton Crew later today.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:52 pm

When the Skeleton Crew -plot reaches appropriate point, Dolos is now in space, in a ship and ready for an abduction.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:02 am

curius wrote:When the Skeleton Crew -plot reaches appropriate point, Dolos is now in space, in a ship and ready for an abduction.

Having them abduct a UFIAI unit and not knowing it is one would be interesting to see.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Hey tony, could we discuss having a Liirlith in Skeleton Crew? I never actually sanctioned that.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:38 am

Whoster wrote:Hey tony, could we discuss having a Liirlith in Skeleton Crew? I never actually sanctioned that.

From the sound of it I think he plans to use his character from the RP we are doing right know. When she escapes that is.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next