Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Vara Lord Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:53 am

As for Sean1M, maybe you could have someone board Fluffy's ship right now? She just activated some sort of holographic disguise. If they then take her down to the planet for questioning, that could provide her with a good opportunity to escape.

As for Najii's body, the person Zara is going to control could go in where they are examining him. Maybe they've found some evidence of tampering with Najii's brain? (Liirlith are all under mind control).
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Sean1M Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:46 am

Vara Lord wrote:As for Sean1M, maybe you could have someone board Fluffy's ship right now? She just activated some sort of holographic disguise. If they then take her down to the planet for questioning, that could provide her with a good opportunity to escape.

As for Najii's body, the person Zara is going to control could go in where they are examining him. Maybe they've found some evidence of tampering with Najii's brain? (Liirlith are all under mind control).

I was kinda think of them tractoring her ship in or something. The ship's sealing (and roof for that matter) is to low for a 7ft tall humanoid bird with a pathetic excuse for a pair of wings.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:51 am

It's not an excuse because they don't have wings.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:34 am

rekt

Also Relthar is a coming, get ready Eternal Devotion!
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:21 pm

shut up

and kk
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:08 pm

@Whoster Should I initiate Gettrav getting on board the ship to take him to Vitis, or were you intending to do that?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:04 pm

Whoster wrote:It's not an excuse because they don't have wings.

No but them being 7ft tall in a ship with a 4.5ft high ceiling sure is a good excuse. Besides for such a small ship it would probably still make more sense to just tractor it in or something.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:06 pm

I will have Meris be waiting for Gettrav at his ship, and we'll say they gave Gettrav the location.

For Fluffy.. I'll probably have them put into a sort of prison vessel via an electromagnetic beam, and investigate from there.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Will do.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:38 pm

curius and Scry..

What should I do to get things moving with Dolos and the KGI?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:22 am

Uh tony can you change that post? I wasn't intending for any guards to remain on that floor; Avlex, Keo, Ariz and Survivor will be locked down in it.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Okay, I'll change it later.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:51 am

Alright guys I'm still alive, I am just getting hit hard in te face with real life. Sunday I was going to post but my sister had me help with packing for college an afterwards it was already church time. Yesterday I was going to post but I ended up in a bleh mood after school. Today I will try and post after school =o='
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

http://Celo99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:38 am

Hey Vara, I was almost 100% certain this would happen, so I should have specified... Only the sentries and guards can hear the call through their HUDs. Survivor and Ariz should just continue sneaking around until they find Avlex and Keo, or something.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:38 am

Alright, that's fine.

EDIT: Done.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:53 am

Thanks.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Uh tony, could you leave it to me to control my characters' attitude? And also, I assure you, Ariz would not be strong enough to snap a Jorro'kil neck. That Kil was knocked unconscious; expect quick vengeance.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Alright. How about strangled the Jorro'kil to the point that he lost consciousness?

I'll alter my post.

EDIT: I've edited my post.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:30 am

So Whoster. When can I actually expect a reply so that I can get Fluffy moving?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:57 pm

@Sean1M Know what you mean.

Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:44 pm

I'm going to be busy with some other plots very soon, so maybe we should cancel this thing with Najii's body, and try something else. I'd be okay if Zara and Fluffy hijacked a stealth freighter carrying Najii's body, if you'd like to do that, and you can just say they killed the crew (It's a very small ship) Maybe the Zartoids attack Zara on her way back to Liirlith space.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Whoster wrote:I'm going to be busy with some other plots very soon, so maybe we should cancel this thing with Najii's body, and try something else. I'd be okay if Zara and Fluffy hijacked a stealth freighter carrying Najii's body, if you'd like to do that, and you can just say they killed the crew (It's a very small ship) Maybe the Zartoids attack Zara on her way back to Liirlith space.

Why would the Zartoids be interested in a trivial lower life form like a Liirlith? And why do we always right race names with a cap at the start?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm

I suppose something could be arranged, although I'm not sure about Zara herself getting captured. Maybe something else could be arranged.

As for the caps, that's just the way we do it.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 am

Vara Lord wrote:I suppose something could be arranged, although I'm not sure about Zara herself getting captured. Maybe something else could be arranged.

As for the caps, that's just the way we do it.

Well I still would like to do an infiltration mission with Oria at some point. I really want to try out her backup system in an RP.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Sean1M wrote:
Whoster wrote:I'm going to be busy with some other plots very soon, so maybe we should cancel this thing with Najii's body, and try something else. I'd be okay if Zara and Fluffy hijacked a stealth freighter carrying Najii's body, if you'd like to do that, and you can just say they killed the crew (It's a very small ship) Maybe the Zartoids attack Zara on her way back to Liirlith space.

Why would the Zartoids be interested in a trivial lower life form like a Liirlith? And why do we always right race names with a cap at the start?

I have some news for you buddy; about 50% of the empires in Ravena would consider the Zartoids to be trivial lower life. Pick on someone your own size... in the nicest way possible I say this. Aaand, we capitalize the first letter of races' names because we consider them to be proper nouns.

Randomnator was looking to RP with someone, and we have an entrance for his empire planned, but perhaps representatives or something could bump into them later.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next