\| Divided Paths |/ - Chapt. 3 - Resolute - Biome (IC)

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: \| Divided Paths |/ - Chapt. 3 - Resolute - Biome (IC)

Post by Whos on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:45 pm

Kesh and the other two climbed out of the vehicle, and approached the other three, who were looking at the local architecture, and also picking from some of the dropped bags fruit and other ready-to-eat foods. Under the standard military mask of each Nevarzian a smooth, flat face with three blue eyes and an oval-shaped, fanged mouth sat perched atop their spine, behind which was the head of the creature, containing the brain.

Kesh walked over to the nearest other Nevarzian, who nodded.

"We have made a deal, for food." He said. "And in turn we should give them technology."

"Ah, good. New food, finally." The other one said in reply.

Kesh slowly walked back over to Suflet Călit, and said, "We must be going soon, back to our ship, to leave and to tell of our encounter. Unless you would like to come, we will go now." He said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Velsen continued to pace around the Krathunians.

"You see, we want to prove that even our brothers who don't see things as we do can take part in this...cleansing. Unfortunately we don't have exactly what we need for this, but our plans should be enough, propaganda-wise." He said.

He put on a pair of gloves, and Xaer handed him the rifle he had been cleaning. He checked the weapon to make sure it was ready to shoot, and took aim at the head of one of the Krathunians who seemed to contain his spirit of defiance, and fired.

I can multitasking - Prussian

I actually was busy trying to get more gonger ale - Prussian

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

But in retaliation, I'm going to add all your typoes to my sig. - Prussian

It's not a horror game, it's more of a pussle - Prussian

Follow the Bloody Brick Road - Prussian

Shut your skittley little mouth - Darkel

I'm actually quite humble, I just love to mess with scurbs. - Canis_dirus

Whos : Ah, I like my bleach straight..

curius : In the eyes
"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 am

A voice spoke behind Velsen. "Quite a bold move on your part, and a dangeroussss one too."

From behind Velsen, a slender, lizard-like creature materialized out of nowhere. He held his hands up to show he was unarmed. Here was where the really dangerous part of this game began.

"You can sssssee for yourssselvesss that I carry no weapon. I could do nothing if you wanted to ssshoot me. But conssssider thisss; I can give you usssseful information Kill me, and you lossse that information."
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 pm

"This is Ilmire of the Felinites, we are pleased to meet you. Our current base of operations is on the planet Poknaria, near the end of this galaxy's forth arm," the transmission said.

Vise was nearly jumping with joy. His first alien race, what wasn't there to be excited about?

He responded back, "This is Vise Yolan of Starship Phoenix... Requesting permission to orbit Poknaria."

Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:56 pm

"This is Vise Yolan of Starship Phoenix... Requesting permission to orbit Poknaria."
Ilmire listened and responded "OK, but first I need to know if you are, or have ever been a soap merchant."
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Ilinya saw Krim's response. The end of the fourth arm... She thought, looking up at the ceiling of the bridge, her hands behind her back. That's close to Krathunian, Gyelidoran, and UFIAI territory, not far from the Federation. It's an interesting place to be stationed, though I shouldn't be skeptical.

The Enigma entered warp, travelling to Poknaria. A short while later, it exited warp, the space within Poknaria's system distorting as it came into view. Ilinya noted energy signatures from a Xikarian ship - The two empires hadn't quite reacted with each other since the final battle of the Dominion, where they fought the forces of Kradus and the UFIAI with the Jorro'kil. She sent out a request once more directed at Krim.

"This is the Enigma, requesting orbital and docking permission to the planet Polknara. We await further instruction, over."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nvarn moved quickly, as he sprinted, occasionally jumping from roof to roof. He was invisible to the naked eye, with the combination of blistering fast running and a tactical cloak. He was heading directly for the coordinates, using his augmentations and surroundings to his advantage. As he neared, the began to slow, becoming more cautious. Still in cloak, his rifle extended from his gauntlet. At a building close to the warehouse, he knelt at the roof's edge, examining the area around him with the scope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:03 am

"This is the Enigma, requesting orbital and docking permission to the planet Polknara. We await further instruction, over."
Krim pondered this request over in his head and responded. "You are cleared for docking but our ports are still a bit busy right now so we request you take a shuttle down rather than a larger ship. You are free to maintain orbit."
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:32 pm

Velsen stared at the Liirlith, as did the other purists in the room, though they raised their weapons, which Velsen did not do, instead cooly replying while he placed his gloved hand on the Krathunian's headwound, looking at the blood which came away on his hand.

"Who and what are you? Why would I possibly want any information from you? You have no business here, so talk quickly lest I kill you quickly."  

The others were surprised, though they said nothing, wondering why Velsen even gave the alien a chance to reply.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Straus went back inside to tell some of the residing officials where he was going, handed over the TRS data that Xeva gave them, and asked that they be ready to send backup should he not report of the events of his and Nvarn's investigation.  Aftewards he went back out into the motorpool, took one of the trucks, and proceeded to drive to the location sent to him by Najii, and arrived at the front of the warehouse after several minutes of careful driving through the streets. Straus was slightly wary of the possibility that the purist group likely responsible for the kidnapping had set up watchers, though told himself that that was ridiculous.

"Hm. Not less zan my expectations."  He thought to himself.

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Nvarn, through his scope, noticed that Straus had arrived at the warehouse in his truck. The Krathunian knew that the Jorro'kil had to be undetected in order to infiltrate the warehouse, and his attention turned to purist guards inside the gates and walls of the warehouse. The Jorro'kil were alert, but were certainly low level henchmen. Taking them out would allow for Straus to gain entry while not attracting too much attention due to their experience.

Nvarn's scope homed in on the first guard, specifically the beaked head. On his HUD several statistics and data from the organism was gained, such as heartbeat, blood acidity, etc. Nvarn finger closed in on the trigger and the rifle shot a silenced burst of red energy. The heartbeat meter immediately went to a zero as the laser pierced the side of the Jorro'kil's head, killing him. Nvarn knew he had to act fast, and quickly executed the others. After it was all done, he sent a communications message to Straus telling him to notify the Sentinel when he should come from his cover and that the opposition to his entry had been eliminated.

((Writer's block, will post the Ryun-Wreae stuff with Ilinya tomorrow))

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:13 pm

Najii clasped his long bony hands together. "I am Najii, a Liirlith. You and I, I think, have sssssome common interessstssss." He watched Velsen start to write on the wall with the blood he had just coated his gloved hand with. "However," Najii continued, "before we disssscussss what we can offer each other, there are more pressssssing mattersssss that I ssshould confide to you, namely, that the location of your little hideout here hassss been leaked to the government officialsss. Even as we ssspeak, they are no doubt ssssending sssoldierssss to arresssst you. In fact," he went on, cocking his head at the faint sound of a gunshot outside, "the may be here already."

Nazzi could stand it no longer. "I have to do something, or I shall lose my mind" she said to Hissin.

Seeing that there was no arguing with her, he turned to the two guards. "Wait here. I am going to accompany the ambassador. Remain in communication."

Nazzi and Hissin left the room; Nazzi decided to head for the second level, and, having gained permission from one of the security personnel, she asked the first person she met if she could be of assistance.
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:34 pm

Straus recieved Nvarn's COM message, and replied with a "Thanks" and that he would tell the Sentinel when the time came to make himself known.

Straus walked up to the metal chainlink gate, which was kept shut by an electric locking system. Straus knelt down, and beat the outside control box open with his right forearm, the armor enabling him to do it more quickly and efficiently. He proceeded to rip the wiring out, and went over to the gate, simply pushing it open. He observed the few corpses scattered around him, and shook his head in disapproval of the waste.

He quickly and quietly ran to the back of the building, and took one of the doors inside. After walking through a long, metal corridor, found a doorway leading to the large garage type room, opened it slightly, but quickly halted when he saw a purist standing nearby, back turned to the door.  After waiting a few moments, Straus slowly and silently opened the door, crept up behind the guard, and grabbed the edge of his beak and the back of his neck, quickly and violently twisting until the beak and head were turned to an unnatural angle, and the Jorro'kil, dead. The Strike Trooper let the body fall back on him, and slowly pulled it into the hallway, afterwards once again proceeding into the garage, walking under the cover of the various spare parts and machines.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"If we have no time to talk now, then we will have no time to talk. I'm afraid I have a hard time standing xenoforms." He said to Najii.

"Kill it." He said to the other purists. Xaer took up a rifle and aimed it at Najii, as did the others.

"Thank you for the notice of our blind brethren, we will make your death as honorable as possible." Velsen said.

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoo on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:08 pm

Suflet Călit considered going into space with these aliens. He quickly gave himself a mental smack. What was he thinking!? Going off into some alien ship, oh who knows what they could do to him in there? Surely he could handle himself, but if they had some super alien laser...

Thank the sands, he had an excuse that would not offend the aliens, "I would love to come with you, but I need to stay here and greet the new soldiers being added to our army." He waved a goodbye and wore a fake smile to them.

Citizens slowly began to leave their homes after seeing Suflet Călit wave goodbye, though cautious of the aliens. The first were the merchants, who ran to their stands to ensure none of their goods had been stolen by the aliens at some point.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Salată's rambling was cut off by a yell from the aliens. How rude!

Thankfully, someone else seemed to be speaking.

She perked up a bit, glad that this alien was not yelling at her. "Pleasure to meet you, Hissin de Teriz."

Oh but who knows, maybe all aliens yell like this. She kept a finger on the only red button that would send out a distress signal, just incase these aliens tried to attack.
Zandoo
Communist Dictator of Equestria

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:32 am

No sooner were the words out of Velsen's beak, when Najii touhed something on his wrist, and then seemed to vanish into thin air. A second later, two of the Purists, the ones standing nearest the direction of the door, clapped their hands to the necks with sharp cries. It wasn't long before the the venom began to take effect.

"Likewise," replied Hissin. He paused a moment, searching for something to say. "I'm afraid we don't really understand what you mean when you say you have no leader. How does that work?"
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:00 pm

The Phoenix arrived at Poknaria barely half an hour later. A small shuttle with Vise Yolan and two other ambassadors Docked at the space station orbiting Poknaria.

Vise sighed. This was his first mission as an ambassador; he used to be a special agent in the Ruthless war. Well, let's see how good I am at this, he thought.

They stepped into the space station to be greeted by the Felinites.

Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:40 pm

"Welcome to our..." Ilmire saw they were looking around trying to find her. She gave a sigh. "Down here" she got there attention and know that they new that felinites were only about 3 ft tall she continued. "Welcome to Poknaria station. I'm Ilmire and it's great to finally meet you."
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Ilinya walked up to the door on the dropship, bringing in a sigh and then exhaling quickly. Like the others, she was eager to meet with the Felinites but that feeling had morphed and been disfigured into something closely resembling anxiety. Behind her stood a couple members of her squad, ready to greet the Felinites. The group was composed of 6 representatives, three Ryun and three Wreae. Ilinya wore her officer's uniform, a dark blue garment that looked vaguely similar to armor but was cloth and displayed several medals. Three of the other five also wore uniforms, though the last two, one a Wreae and one a Ryun, wore armor with weapons completely concealed in case they were an honor based society or were aggressive.

Ilinya gulped down her nervous feeling and activated the door opening mechanism. The group marched forward to meet the Felinites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:05 am

Krim smiled as they came out. "Greetings, I am Ambassador Krim. You are all so tense, and those two in the back with the armor have a readiness about them. Relax, we aren't gonna kill you and eat your livers or anything."
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Straus heard two bodies fall, though couldn't see them. However, did feel a breeze go past him. "Ze Liirlith."  He thought, looking around him, but could see nothing.

"Enough." He thought, looking down at his wrist COM, he sent Nvarn a message telling him that it was time to come down and intervene. He slowly walked back towards the door he came through, to wait for Reventus.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Velsen ordered two of the other purists to go over and check the wounds on the two whom Najii had poisened.

"They've been cut, I think with some kind of poisen." One of them said, and the other nodded in agreement.

"Du'rakk...." Arkel muttered.

"We may have to expedite this." He said. With this, Velsen shot two of the other Krathunians, leaving only four of them left. He hastily continued to write his message for those who would encounter this scene in the blood of the ambassadors.

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Nvarn got Straus' message, and the rifle folded back into his gauntlet. He stood up, coming out of his cloak. Nvarn then simply leaped up in the air, using cybernetics to jump higher than most. This action made him fly over the gate. As he descended near the entrance of the warehouse, small thrusters in his armor activated to slow his fall in order to maintain a stealthy approach. Nvarn met the ground, landing with one palm face down on it, though the concrete cracked a bit upon impact. He walked to the entrance and nodded to Straus.

"Let's go."

((I'll post the rest later.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Najii stood, invisible with his cloaking device. He watched as the Straus and Nvarn both entered the building. As soon as they had, he activated a comm. link. "Report," said a sibilant voice.

"My attempt at double dealing wassss not ssuccccessssful. The Purisstsss were unreccceptive."

"Very well then. Procccceed with the original plan."

"Affirmative," replied Najii, and then closed his comm. He gazed at the building, his eyes narrowing. "No worriesss, my friend," he said to himself, thinking of Velsen. "I won't forget you, esssspecccially after you ordered me ssshot. I'll find sssome way to bring you into my planssss." In fact, an idea had already formed in his mind. He grinned cruelly, hissing in delight as he thought of it. He then hurried off on his mission.

(@Whoster Could you have someone answer Nazzi's offer for help?)
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by curius on Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:23 pm

Up on a skyscraper’s windowsill, a bit less than a mile away from the warehouse was a barely visible crouched humanoid figure, its outlines brought visible by the pouring rain. It had been sitting there for some time, observing the happenings around the warehouse with its telescopic vision. Under the cloak was an UFIAI infiltrator unit housing an AI calling itself Dolos. It had been tracking the Purists across the Jorro’kil territory for several months. By a lucky guess had Dolos ended here at Ekest. After a week of scouting and infiltrating Dolos had noticed a report that some military-grade equipment had gone missing, presumably stolen. Next move for Dolos was to gather information on possible targets that Purists would hit. The visit of the Krathunian ambassadors immediately stood out from the others.

Was there to see the Purists leave with the ambassadors, and tracked the truck to the warehouse. It had originally planned to scout them from distance and plan for best way to infiltrate them. However, the arrival of the Jorro’kil and Krathunian had changed the plans. Dolos rose up to its full length, letting the cloak fall. The nanobots dispersed and headed back to the nanoforge on Dolos’ chest. “I hate rain”, Dolos thought as the water was flowing down its surfaces, occasionally blurring its vision. “Or do I?” Dolos suddenly questioned itself, as the whole concept of hate started to feel alien to it. Dolos considered this for a moment and decided, that rain was displeasing.

Dolos’ musing was interrupted by the finding that the Jorro’kil had started to advance towards the warehouse. Dolos used a second to consider its options, and decided it was time for direct action. It peered over the edge of the sill, down to the traffic running below. Dolos quickly spotted a sizable truck, fitting for its purposes, and jumped. It landed heavily on the back of the truck. With couple of calculated leaps Dolos made it to the cockpit, and then jumped legs first trough the co-driver’s side window. The driver had barely time to wince as Dolos blasted he’s head off with the rail rifle extending few inches from below its left palm. In one motion Dolos opened the driver’s door, pushed the body off the cockpit and took the controls.

Dolos accelerated heavily, taking the truck to its limits while browsing through possible identities. It ended choosing a mid-aged, male Jorro’kil colonist it had assimilated at the frontline worlds. “My name is Astan. I see the Jorro’kil empire as the greatest. And now we are being demoted by our allies, by claiming that we are their creation. Xenos are all treacherous liars”, Dolos spoke to itself as it got immersed in the false identity. Dolos looked at the rear mirror, and Jorro’kil named Astan looked back.

Dolos sped through the alleys and streets, until finally the warehouse was right in front of the truck. Instead of slowing down Dolos used the last several hundred meters to gather even more speed. As the Nvarn and Straus were readying themselves for the assault, Dolos’ truck crashed through the fence with tremendous force, and continued straight through the warehouse wall. Debris and dust from both the truck and the walls was flying everywhere outside and inside the warehouse, covering everything in a dust cloud. The truck had penetrated the warehouse at the area populated with the half-finished vehicles, and now one of those half-finished ones had been turned back to spare parts, and those parts were flying and rolling all around clattering from the floor and walls. In its place, surrounded by cloud of dust was the beaten but still running truck. On the cockpit Dolos, disguised as Jorro’kil Astan, was struggling with the airbags that had launched upon impact and were now filling the whole cabin. Finally Dolos managed to rip off the airbags and tossed them angrily out of the driver’s window. It then turned towards the Purists with a serious expression on its face and stated hastily but in a demanding tone: “The xeno-lovers are here, and they are ready to assault. Get yourself and the hostages in unless you got a death-wish.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:26 pm

"I'm sorry." Said the official to Nazzi. "I'm not sure how you would help. What would you want to help with?" He asked. The Jorro'kil had just been walking from an informal discussion about the captive Purist spy when he crossed Nazzi's path. He was nervous to let out any information about the spy, and so tried to stay away from that in his question.

Kesh Pol and the five other Nevarzia took another long trek back to where they had landed the ship, and once aboard engaged the engines and headed back up into space, to report of the recent events and encounter with the Nisip. Kesh informed the ship log of all that had happened during their visit to Teren Aspru, and eventually they arrived back at the Nevarzian Cruiser which had sent them.

Straus nodded back, and started to go back towards his position gained stealthily earlier, when he heard the noise of a truck, and the crash caused him to instinctively brace as parts went flying as the truck collided with it, and various debris scattered all across the large garage.

"Vhat vas...." Straus cleared a pile of parts and a surprisingly intact under-construction vehicle to see that a truck had gone right through the wall.

He looked to the purists, and also saw the dead Krathunians.

Straus unclipped his plasma pistol, and held it up to aim at Velsen, though kept a steady sweep between the purists and the newcomer in the truck.

"Do not move or I vill not hesitate to kill any of you." He warned them.

Velsen and the others were very surprised and put literally off-balance by the crash, and all of them stared at the disguised Dolos as he got out of the truck, and told them to get in if they wanted to get away. He was not surprised, however, when Straus and Nvarn appeared, and, after studying both choices, grabbed one of the surviving Krathunian hostages, put them infront of him, and held up his rifle to aim at the two Confederacy soldiers.

"Get in the truck." He said to the others. They quickly complied. Xaer hurried in, as did the three others, but Velsen, realizing he would be unable to fit the hostage in, stood there, facing Straus and Nvarn.

He said, grinning. "I will not die here, and you will not take me hostage. So take this scum." He threw the Krathunian forward at the duo, and ran to the truck. Straus snapped up his pistol and managed to get a shot off, which hit Velsen in the left arm. The purist flinched as the plasma burned his flesh, but didn't stop moving and got into the truck.

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Dolos un-holstered its own plasma pistol it was carrying for undercover combat situations with left hand, and started landing suppression fire at the Strauss and Nvarn while putting in the reverse with the right one. The truck gave out a rattling noise as Dolos hit the pedal, reversing it hastily out of the same hole it made while coming in. Accompanied by loud screeches and swarms of sparks the truck slid out to the courtyard. Without stopping Dolos made a 180 degree turn, switching the gear back to forward and speeded through the hole in the fence. Dolos turned to face the new passengers. “So, where are we going?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoo on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Salată grew a bit more comfortable with the alien, easing her finger off of the button. She spoke into her microphone, explaining to these aliens how Nisip 'politics' work, "Well, we don't have a need for a leader. We have managed to simply do things."

She quickly realized her explanation was below-average and added, "What I mean is, if something needs to be done, we do it. There is rarely ever crime, and what governs the justice system is based on morals and ethics alone. Each Nisip cares for each other, even if they don't act like it. Because each of us are like a big family that has been through a lot throughout the many years our race has existed."

A bit corny, but that's Salată for ya.

She was about to say something else, but stopped herself from rambling like before. Best not bore the aliens and have them enslave the Nisip for fun.
Zandoo
Communist Dictator of Equestria

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:36 pm

"I don't know," said Nazzi. "Is there anything that we might do to help with the situation with the kidnapped Krathunians?"

Nazzi paused. Had she just felt a breeze?

Najii, having reentered the original building, had quickly made his way upstairs, searching for his target. Then he saw her, Nazzi, the Markovan ambassador. Then he noticed something else. Slipping past Nazzi and the Jorro'kil, he made his way to the room that the one female Purist was being held, he peered in. (What's he seeing, Whoster?)

"That's. . . interesting," said Hissin. In reality, he was confused. He understood the theory; but how could one really practice such a way of life successfully without running into the usual trouble?

Captain Terrin huffed as he listened to this. "What nonsense!" he said, rather loudly.

"Sh!" hissed Hissin, forgetting himself for a moment.

"What was that?!" snapped Terrin.

"Er, sorry, said Hissin quickly. "I just thought that perhaps that wasn't the most diplomatic thing to say and I was afraid she might have heard it. I think you will agree that we can't be insulting a new acquaintance."

However, Terrin grabbed him by his collar. "You dare shush me?" he snapped. "I ought to have you confined for the rest of the voyage, and court-marshaled the moment we get home!"

"Please, Sir," said Hissin desperately. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. And I think the comm is still on."
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:43 pm

Nvarn grabbed the Krathunian and set him down on the ground sturdily, putting a reassuring hand on his back. Quickly he returned fire to Dolos and the truck using his rifle, shielding Straus and the representative. One shot from the plasma pistol hit, but his energy shielding negated the damage done. The projectiles he fired at the truck did not do much, however. Growing angry Nvarn unsheathed a strange looking knife from his left gauntlet, adjusting a device on the hilt. With his augmented strength he forcefully threw the weapon at the vehicle.

It hit its mark, piercing the back of the truck and jutting out. The circular device on the hilt glowed with an ominous blue light, and started to beep as if it were a countdown. When the timer hit zero, the device would send an EMP through the electric truck, which would cause it to go haywire. Though it would not effect Dolos, it could seriously injure the passengers should there be a crash as a result. The Purists only had a little while before the vehicle went completely out of control.

Nvarn turned back to Straus and the Krathunian, his cybernetic eyes glowing fiercely. "That should slow them down," He growled, shaking his head. He knelt, his view going to the representative, and he spoke. "What's your name?" He asked, his voice both demanding and slightly worried.

"I'm Kiluarv L'rentus," The Krathunian, rather small for the species, whispered. "Those Jorro'kil kidnapped us, and killed some of the others... They also wrote that Krathun CENSORED message." Nvarn, his eyes widening, went closer to the center of the room, reassuring the remaining other representatives, and peered at the message written in blood.

"My language translators are malfunctioning," the Sentinel exclaimed as he examined the message, written in the native Jorro'kil tongue. "Any idea what it means, Straus?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top