Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galaxy Map - Sector Map Finished!

+8
Luxembourgish
Whos
ViperaUnion
Vara Lord
Darkel
Sean1M
The Cunning Linguist
Zaroas
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Galaxy Map - Sector Map Finished! - Page 4 Empty Re: Galaxy Map - Sector Map Finished!

Post by curius Thu May 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Yes, UFIAI is in the far south, its home cluster being a bit deeper in the virgin sector in south-east while the rest is distributed along the border, pushing against the neighboring empires' territories in a long and thin chain.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Galaxy Map - Sector Map Finished! - Page 4 Empty Re: Galaxy Map - Sector Map Finished!

Post by Vara Lord Thu May 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Alrighty, here goes:

The Markovan Empire extends from near the top of the lowest leftmost section of Saborix, and follows the galactic arm down towards the center of the top rightmost section of Altori.

Mondar is located in lower corner of the southernmost section of Yorkin, and controls about ten worlds scattered in the sector, with the concentration being in the lowest point of the top left section.

Vathoris is located almost exactly in the middle of the Olmeta sector.

The Liirlith have bases scattered around the Galaxy. Some more important ones (reasons for the extra import will be revealed later) are located in the middle of the leftmost section of Donnitola, the upper right corner of middle, right section of Zexidon, the middle of the border of the two lowest sections of Faldesin, and the more star-thick area within the second-to-left top section of Enkanto. Their homeworld is just outside the outer edge of the Virgin Sector, Northwest corner.

The defunct Varan Empire (for want of a better description) controlled the region of the Virgin sector bordering the left two sections of Beonorion.

Now, if its all right, I would like to include one more for a race I have not yet submitted. Let me know if that's okay, or if you would rather I wait until the race is actually submitted.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:36 pm

I would like the claim the 10th slice clockwise from 0 deg, 2nd square radially from Revaut, for the System's 5 inhabited solar systems
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

http://ancerious-galactic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:06 pm

So basically where the arm of stars begins in Revaut?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:24 pm

Canis_dirus wrote:I would like the claim the 10th slice clockwise from 0 deg, 2nd square radially from Revaut, for the System's 5 inhabited solar systems

The slice you are claiming represents thousands, if not millions of star systems. So you will have to downsize quite significantly.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:44 am

Well I meant that's where my five systems are. Don't worry I don't claim all those systems quite yet
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

http://ancerious-galactic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4