Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrors of Xion

Go down

Terrors of Xion Empty Terrors of Xion

Post by Alimnation Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:00 pm

You know as a colony kid they never gave Xion the homeworld of the Xliveiens the respect and justice it deserves. No the most you learn about Xion is the wars and the Natural Laws both of which play no importance to a colony kid. That is they play no importance until you have to face the most dreaded part of the military’s basic training. The final test which is when you hear it sounds very easy. All you have to do is get to a military base after you are left in the middle of the Xion wilderness. It is a simple task for any other planet for you see there is a reason why many have nicknamed this test the “Terrors of Xion.” It is a test that every Xliveien citizen has had to take. A test that I remember like it was only yesterday and it is then where our story is going to take place.

It was just a regular day at the base. I was eating in the mess hall talking to some friends until an announcement came over the intercom.

“Attention Attention. All recruits scheduled for the final test today report to the hanger immediately. That is all.”

I had heard all about this final test but at the time I never expected what it was going to be like. Knowing it was my turn I stood up and went to the hanger. I stood there with several other recruits. It felt like an hour before the commander walked up to the podium and spoke.

“I know all of you have heard about this test. About how it is the scariest thing a colony kid will ever face. Well I am not going to sugar coat it for you. Everything you heard is correct.”

At that moment everyone had gasp and started whispering to each other some scared comments. I heard some people saying they wanted to run away but the commander wasn’t done talking.

“Now don’t everybody panic now. The reason we do this test is so that every Xliveien soldier is not a warrior or a sniper but a survivor. In a few moments you will all be transported deep into Xions wilderness and all you have to do is make it to a military base alive. Now it may not seem it but this beautiful planet actually is the most dangerous place we know. Everything will try to kill you and your true skills will be put to the test. The odds are against you and not all of you will make it back but those of you who remembers The Natural Laws of Xion have a chance to survive the planet. Though that is not always the case for Xion always has the last call for if you live or die. Take a few moments to grab any equipment you need then get into the shuttles. Once everyone is in. The Terrors of Xion begin.”
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Terrors of Xion Empty Re: Terrors of Xion

Post by Alimnation Sat May 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Everyone then dispersed to their quarters to grab their equipment. Well everyone except this one group of four recruits but at the time they didn’t matter. I went to my room and to my surprise my two roommates, Xernious and Vilnax, were there waiting for me. As I grabbed my sword and sheath and put it on the Xernious began to speak.

“Hey guys. After the drop off in the forest we need to find each other and team up. That way we have a better chance at surviving. Plus our different skills will help in situations where one of us is not good at something.”

Xernious was an average sized Xliveien. He was smart and very athletic. He has been memorizing ranger codes since he could read. Getting to a high rank in the ranger class of our military was his goal and judging by his sharpshooting skills I think he had a good shot at it. Mind the pun. Xernious’ equipment included two high powered pistols and about ten clips of regular and anti-Xarkes rounds.

“How do you even know we will be dropped off in a forest? The commander only said the wilderness. Maybe we will be dropped off on a mountain. Or in the middle of a grassland.”

That was Vilnax. Vilnax is taller than the average Xliveien. He had a strong build and was always ready to fight. He was a part of the Warriors class. So naturally he had two swords as part of is equipment.  Vilnax had been training to be a warrior his whole life and was not about to let the Terrors stand in his way

Last edited by Alimnation on Sat May 10, 2014 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing issue)
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum