Ruthless Galaxy Club "House"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruthless Galaxy Club "House"

Post by Whos on Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm

I've decided to create a thread describing the fictional "house" that we as club members would all live in. You can add rooms with descriptions to be added, and Zandoo said he may create the finished product in Spore.

Let's start with the main room. I previously cleaned it up after Zandoo made a mess, refilled the 12 x 8 pool with water, and painted it baby-blue. There are pool tables, giant screens with gaming consoles, and doors that lead to every other section of the house.

I can multitasking - Prussian

I actually was busy trying to get more gonger ale - Prussian

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

But in retaliation, I'm going to add all your typoes to my sig. - Prussian

It's not a horror game, it's more of a pussle - Prussian

Follow the Bloody Brick Road - Prussian

Shut your skittley little mouth - Darkel

I'm actually quite humble, I just love to mess with scurbs. - Canis_dirus

Whos : Ah, I like my bleach straight..

curius : In the eyes
"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruthless Galaxy Club "House"

Post by Vara Lord on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Don't forget the workout room. It's got a jogging track, ten bowflex machines for the serious muscle builders, and a closet well stocked with towels, dumbbells and other weights, as well as mats for stretching. There's also a cooler well-stocked with water and sports beverages.
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:33 am

There's an engineering branch connected to the whole building by a hallway. It has tons of fancy equipment and gadgets that would make lots of smaller laboratory owners jealous. There's a room with an electron microscope, and then there's even another one that can somehow magnify enough to see individual atoms. That's only the beginning, though. There's a room with a 3-D printer, and a projection room to display images that one can practically interact with because they're 3-D, also. Then, there's just all of these rooms devoted to computers, working on projects, and then presenting them; sometimes I can't name all the stuff that's there.

I'm typically in there, working on making modern technology more efficient.

Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:52 am

I'm the creepy guy in the half-flooded basement, swimming in the very filth that sheds from my malnourished, diseased body. The walls are stained with a thick grime coating and the liquid that floods the basement itself may or may not contain blood an the fragments of unfortunate wanderers. There are pipes that protrude from the beckoning walls that scream and squeal as they are stepped on. The stairs leading down to the basement are lined underneath with nails upon nails, so should anyone press to hard on those wooden boards, their feet shall regret it. A single light adorning the governing darkness that consumes this realm. A small lamp, meant to lure in weary travelers. Upon that small forsaken island should many creatures of intense monstrosity and horrific nature slowly reach out, denying the good-will promised by the spectral glowing light. The creatures thrash, the water rising and dripping over the stacks of metal debris that make up the matted ground of the island. Their teeth, thirsty for the souls of the weak and the tired, longing for the flesh of a widow or an orphan and to feel the warmth of the living against their tongues.

Only then should they slither out from their soulless shells, awakened by the call of one who knows them each by name. A woman, without husband, who bore a still child, only to be plunged into a world of darkness and her mind slowly slipping into madness beyond the bleak-bordered hollow of her heart and soul. Just as though some other-worldly being had possessed her, she cringed and squealed, begging for something unspoken and unseen. Begging as though begging for her life. Tongue swollen and eyes gushing, her voice croaked out until it was the very essence of silence. A chirp emitting from her sour throat and bleeding into the innocent ears of the iridescent children that wander near her, playing happily until sudden their lives, shattered and distraught and thundered upon with the sound of wailing. Thrusting, thrashing, and solemn squeals pierce the silence of the night. And even as the sound of the lusting creatures tearing at an ill-fated entity, the wailing, much like a powerful wind, always prevails...

What then does humanity truly mean? If a moan that can ravage the ears of the innocent and the weak, yet not reach those who can help. To some that horrific wail, may just be be but a subtle whistle in the wind, to grasp that all this is, is under their feet.

[20:34:09] ShadowBroker : What? Your computer radiation made you black?
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish on Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:00 pm

The lobby at the front is where most of the chatting takes place. It's mostly done be a handful of people, but occasionally others drop by to kill time.

Throughout the "clubhouse," banhammers and battleaxes rest on the wall in case of emergency. Currently, they just collect dust. The battleaxe is occasionally used to create meals.

I spend most of my time either in the laboratory or the lobby, the latter of which my trusty sledgehammer sees most action in.

Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:23 pm

If I may add a second thing to this, there's also the library. The walls are dominated by bookshelves, lined with books on science, arts, do-it-yourself crafts, history, etc. And that's just the non-fiction section. The fictions sections has every genre imaginable, from fantasy and science-fiction, through mystery and historical fiction books. There's Sherlock Holmes, The Lord of the Rings, Grimms Fairy Tales, The Deerslayer, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer; you name it, it's there. In the middle is a bunch of overstuffed chairs and couches, perfect for plopping down and reading your favorite book, or just for stealing a quick nap, if you're so inclined. There's also some tables with coasters and attractive lamps, and a big sheet-glass window right nearby to let in the sun. If your the bird-watching sort, there's a birdbath and a well-stocked bird-feeder outside. On a small table, there's a manual to help you identify the odd avian visitor.
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Well, I guess we have a full house. Zandoo showed me an addition he had but hasn't posted it so far..

I can multitasking - Prussian

I actually was busy trying to get more gonger ale - Prussian

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

But in retaliation, I'm going to add all your typoes to my sig. - Prussian

It's not a horror game, it's more of a pussle - Prussian

Follow the Bloody Brick Road - Prussian

Shut your skittley little mouth - Darkel

I'm actually quite humble, I just love to mess with scurbs. - Canis_dirus

Whos : Ah, I like my bleach straight..

curius : In the eyes
"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down