Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Disruption (IC)

+9
God-mod
The Stalker of Shadows
curius
CaptainRyRy
Scrylonsis13
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whos
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Disruption (IC) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Disruption (IC)

Post by Whos Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:29 am

"Not this time Kradus, this time will be different. This time WE will win." Said Xej.

He put himself into a defensive stance, his sword ready to lethally strike any who wanders near, however still able to easily adjust into an offensive position.

Their were many variables, so Xej had to be ready for pretty much anything.

"Why is he so undefended? You'll almost never see Kradus without guards or an accompanying army of Karthla." Therus thought to himself.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:18 pm

"You fool!" Kradus hissed. "You may have gotten away last time we met, but this time you shall feel the full fury of my wrath!"

Kradus turned around and hissed a strange language into the air spitting Jadel spit out as he spoke it. Suddenly a massive beast covered in a thick layer of exoskeleton rose from the waters. It was the Aldut and it looked much different than usual. Whatever Karthlian chemical Kradus had dumped in those waters definatly made some changes to this monster.

"Did you really think I would have been so vulnerable? I am well armed this time, and I am no longer alone! Last time we met it was unfair! Three against one! You, Lamor, and Exo! Now we shall settle this the fair way, the way of real men! Come on Therus, Arius! Let's see who's the better man!"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:53 pm

"No..." Xej said.

He walked in a semi-circle form his position.

"Who's that?" Therus said with a gesture from his sword toward Raik.
"What're you agrueing about, Hmm?" He asked.

"I'll have no problem killing you both, but I'd like to know a little bit more about what's going on."
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 am

Kradus's eyes narrowed as he slipped a look at Raik.

"Very well" said Kradus. "You'll die tonight anyways. You won't be able to transfer this information to your pathetic superiors... This is Raik Ravlut. He is a rebel of the grand Dominion. He became a pirate lord but I understand that he found a strange species of aliens who have an organization known as The Hive. They've been attacking my forces and spreading to the third, fourth, and fifth arms"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:31 am

Meanwhile......

"Sir, the ship's data array seems to have registered an extra forty million credits, which is the main amount out of the fraction we recieved. What happened?"

"We obviously recieved forty million credits from someone, it's unusual for a number such as that to be casually placed in our accounts, if even our revenues are higher than that." Said Xentax.

"But anyhow, order that the Kar Prisoner be brought in." He said.

"Yes Sir." The Crewman tapped a small button on his terminal and spoke Jorro'killi into the COMM device near the activater button.

Xentax turned to face the screen, so as to face the Forlarm.

"You are enemies of the Kar'Geuealiea, correct? Well, here is something you may like."

He motioned his arm towards the door at the back of the bridge when, with two guards, in came the Kar Prisoner.

"As you can see, we have captured this Kar in the recent explosion of their fleet, in an escape pod. I will now demonstrate." Said Xentax. He turned to the Kar.

"Guards, release him." He ordered. "You there, Kar'geuealiea, attack me." He said. Some of the crew and both the guards were confused, but still only kept a close watch on the Kar.

Commander Xentax was hoping that if the Kar was disorientated and angry enough he would attack. He did. The Kar came charging, and, with its long, bony fingers curled up into a fist, reeled a punch right into Xentax's chest. Instead of stammering back the Jorro'kil just stood there as the Kar stammered back, its hand in pain. This was not only due to the Power Armor Xentax was wearing, but also because of his, as well as all Jorro'kil's very strong bones. The Commander, with the Kar stunned, simply walked around it, grabbed it neck, and squeezed. Its neck snapped, and he let it fall to the floor, dead.

Xentax motioned for the guards to clean the mess up, then turned back to the screen.

"As you can see they are no match for us physically, despite this one being disorientated and weakened. " Commander Xentax said this to help improve the Forlarm's opinion of them and their ability to Combat the Kar. If in the future an alliance was made, these Forlarm would make a very good ally, as would the RWF.

Meanwhile......

"So, let us continue with the terms of the Military Alliance." Said the Diplomat, to another Ryun official.

"I fear we may have to re-schedule part of this meeting due to the recent events but we still have time to discuss the alliance."

(I'm making an adventure with the JL and the RWF (With Zaroas's permission) about the weapons trade negotiations which happen later on)

"As I stated before, since the general ideas for this alliance have been placed, let us discuss the Specifics. Forgive me for being redunant, but, For the trading I believe we, the Jorro'kil would be comfortable only trading small arms at first as we, as should you, need to earn the trust of eachother. Now, for the Alliance, What have you in mind? We have made alliances such as this before, where one race calls upon another in a time of battle. However, the specifics have not been made yet."
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Quill saw the Kar die. Pure and utter hatred eminated from all the Forlarm on the bridge. They would have liked to kill it themselves but the Jorro'kil where it's captors.
"Yes, our enimies are brittle, but they have always been more manipulative them directly violent. For example, in their infancy, they never hunted for prey, they tricked other animals into fighting each other them they ate the remains. We believe this alliance will be useful in destroying them. I believe we should meet in person. I welcome you to board my ship. The visitor hanger is on the underside of the central sphere. And I warn you, the guards are very hostile. If they search you, do not protest. They have been trained since childhood."
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 am

Kradus then eyed the two even more.

"Now, exactly what was your plan when you came here? Are you sure you can fight me yourselves again? Or are you going to cheat and bring an entire squad over here to imprison me?" asked Kradus. "Either way, let's fight!"

The evil warlord pounced and tackled Lamor onto the ground. Lamor fought back by punching Kradus in the face and kicking the reptile off of him. Lamor got out his sword and slung it at Kradus. Kradus blocked it with his blades. Kradus then hissed a strange few words out over his shoulder and back at the Aldut. The Aldut then crawled onto the soil and ground out of the lake and hissed at Xej. Now was a moment of truth.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:03 pm

On the planet of Skaralotikolotius the Asylak prepared to go to war, naming themselves The Pure Empire, they are preparing a battle fleet of several thousand cruisers, a million Asylak soldiers, and 10 million Kalysa Drones. They were heading for the centre of the Galaxy, they heard an alliance calling themselves The Dominion were attacking the Grox, Asylak interests in the Grox were hugely different.

Criamian was incharge.

"Right you lot, lets get ready for take off!!!" he said, then he headed to board his own ship, the Nightmare, and the ships took off, the Asylak Invasion had begun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:22 pm

As the Nightmare had just lifted off, a monsterous Karthla Raid Pod slammed right into the atmosphere next to it in the outter space. This was a powerful pod made of pure flesh and plant. Inside it held a monsterous hive of Karthla and liquids that would normally spill forth onto a planet's crust and spawn new Karthla drones. It stopped right next to the ship and began to shot a few small pods at it that planted themselves onto the metal of the ship. This was not at all an attack, they were researching the ships and the people. The pods slid across the surface gathering materials and seeing exactly what this was. A large boarding spire outstretched from the center of the pod and began to reach out for the ship in an attempt to board it.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:37 pm

The kar'Geualiea had been busy. They where planning on leaving the galaxy and exploring the rest of the universe. Huge ships had been outfitted with the new drone types and experimental transgalaxy boosters. They wherent going to leave yet though. They needed more energy to teleport the galaxy Drainer away from it's current location. The plan was to move that machine and place it over the centre of a galaxy. They would close the black hole there so that it wasn't a threat. Then the super weapon would take over the holes gravitational responsibility and sustain the galaxy. The navigators where searching for an almost spherical galaxy to use to offer maximum protection. And hopefully one small enough to use the super weapon on without completely draining it. Soon they would leave. Soon they would become all powerful. Soon, their enemies would fall.

Meanwhile

A Manaclaw cruiser had detected at karthla pod nearby. It didn't want to engage the beasts directly so instead, it dispatched a single raven drone. Completely undetectable, the drone flew through space until it's sensors picked up the pod and the Pure empires cruiser. It drifted there, watching.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:45 pm

A strange transmition was sent into the Pure Empire ships glitching a few systems. The boarding spire then hit the side of the ship and ripped open part of its wall and patching it with its own birthing mouth. Out of the pod spire rushed a a large group of Karthla. They were drones...
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Planet Zaman, Eurkyos Star System

The heavily-forested planet of Zaman is a relatively remote planet on the very edges of the New Jabban Empire. It is also home to one of the most secret military bases in existence, Sector A-42, the home of the legendary Task Force 666, the best soldiers in the galaxy.

And it was about to become a kill zone.

Nobody quite remembers how they got through the anti-hyperspace bubble that stretched for two million miles around the Eurkyos star system, but all of a sudden, the radar computer at the Force's base pinged

"Eighty unidentified ships approaching the planet's stratosphere commander". It said in a monotonous female voice.
"The Spore..." Colonel Maclaara Andror, the leader of the Force, rolled out of bed and walked over to the computer, where he saw the warning message flashing. In ten minutes, all 50 members of the Force were assembled in the base's subterranean briefing room.

"Gentlemen," the Colonel (who was normally referred to by his nickname, Dragon) said t the group of New Jabban soldiers "We have a problem".

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 pm

"Yes, our enimies are brittle, but they have always been more manipulative them directly violent. For example, in their infancy, they never hunted for prey, they tricked other animals into fighting each other them they ate the remains. We believe this alliance will be useful in destroying them. I believe we should meet in person. I welcome you to board my ship. The visitor hanger is on the underside of the central sphere. And I warn you, the guards are very hostile. If they search you, do not protest. They have been trained since childhood."

"Hm, I will send one of my officers over in a shuttle." Said Xentax.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainRyRy Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:04 am

(I'm guess that since I saw the thing for the Grand Forum in a few pages that I could maybe join in?...(Also, Captain RyRy is taking some time off after the Two Day War
Which is what Rylonians call the battle with the JL.))

Emperor Riley, after his 'experience' with a JL in person, decides to see what that annoying beeping in his reazin(Electronic in Rylonian) receiver was all about... "Hmmmmm... okay, apparently, we've been missing a whole chunk of the signals coming from other species for centuries." He explained to his slave."And there's some kind of meeting to discuss the major galactic problems..." "Wow!" exclaimed his slave. "Why aren't you excited about this Riley? You'd usually be jumping through the roof into the void by now." "I know, I a excited, just those Jorro'kil, they annoy the crap out of me... You know what, since I don't think that the 'major galactic problems' have much to concern with a civilization like us, I will go to the meeting! But only to find something that annoys the crap out of a Jorro'kil just as much as they annoy me." They both started giggling. "Alright then, HEY BOBBY!" Riley yelled. "Hello. Yes, what is it?" A friendly voice that was the ships built-in computer said. "Umm... Yeah, I'm gonna put these coordinates on a flash drive and plug it into you. Can you take us there?" Riley requested. "Ummm... yeah, I'm pretty sure..." "Alright." Bobby made a zipping noise that was totally unnecessary but fun,(The Emperor is pretty young) especially during stellar travel, while Riley plugged in the thing. "Alright, I'll take you there." Bobby said. "Cool, and, while we're waiting, you can tell me what the Jorro'kil said when he knocked my head." Riley said to his slave. "Oh yes, you'll never believe this, but..."
CaptainRyRy
CaptainRyRy
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Small planet orbiting a yellow star, at the roots of arm 4.

A weak wind was blowing through the surface of a small planet striped with waters. High snake-like trees covered pretty much all of the land masses exept the caps. Suddently a fleet of small lights were lit over the grey sky.

From those lights came hundreds of smaller ones that started to draw fiery lines along the sky. As those lights came closer, they began to take shape. Most of them looked like needles, pushing through the planets thin atmostphere.

One of the needles landed right in to a large forest. It was ten storey high, and had several rokets to slow down its falling. Needle's tip opened, and revealed an arsenal of teeth and drills, while it's flanks opened and revealed three long legs.

The needle fell through the wegetation with loud grumble. It's drills then started to spin wildly, diging into the ground. Rather quickly the large machine stared to bury itself into the ground.

After an hour, only five meteres of the needle were above the ground. HUndreds of similar devices were more or less on the same state. Slowly these machines started to spread their sensors and hungry maws, seeking for minerals.

Absolute was observing this "processing" via it's pylon ship Nuntius. This new planet was the furthest planet yet claimed by the UFIAI, but otherwise it had no distinctive features, apart from the vegetation.

Absolute and other AIS's in the UFIAI had been observing their surrounding stars whit probes for some time, and it was clear that there were many high-tech races. Those races were a menace that could not be ignored. Absolute scanned through some of the closer starsystems. To test this menace, find out if it is powerful enough to hinder us, this is the next task.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Kradus kicked Lamor in the face and knocked him onto the ground. Laughing the warlord readied his blade. Just as he began to plunge it down at Lamor, Lamor tripped him with his legs causing him to fall. Lamor got up and pinned Kradus onto the ground.

"Gah!" Lamor screamed as Kradus went berserk lashing, biting, scratching, kicking, and just throwing every last attack he had onto Lamor. He kicked Lamor off of him and the poor Dranzoot Zealot Warrior was flung into the lake.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Xej closely watched the brawl, then, after Kradus kicked Lamor into the murky lake, appearing to be temporarily distracted, Therus leaped into the air, and in his dive towards Kradus, thrust his sword ahead of him, straight in the direction of Kradus.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:14 pm

The sword stabbed Kradus in the back and it cut deep into his flesh. He gave out a horrendous Jadel roar that shook the ground for miles. What happened to his armor? It was failing him. The last battle plus this one was enough to destroy its protection systems. Now it was merely a metal suit with some weapons. Kradus hissed, plucked the sword from his flesh and leaped onto Xej kicking him down.

"This is the last time you mess with me little fool!" Kradus mocked.

Lamor got up as the Aldut extended and tendril that grabbed him and flung him onto a large rock.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:29 pm

"Really? Whatsa matter, armor not holding up? Last time I did that I remember my sword being diverted by your armor, this time it strikes through. So you ARE flesh and blood." Xej punched Kradus in the face, kciked him in the stomach, then crawled backwards out of the shadow of the momentarily stunned, yet angered Kradus.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:35 pm

Kradus stood holding his stomach for about three seconds then slashed Xej with his blades. But he missed and stopped.

"You don't know who you're dealing with little ones!" said Kradus. The Aldut then rose from the waters and slid onto the shore growling at Xej.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:43 pm

"I see you have new pet, Kradus. Looks a bit domestic, for shame. I thought you would've spared no expense." Said Xej, taunting Kradus.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Kradus growled. "Better than whatever you filthy birds could have come up with. Hack ek hav'ak eth!" he hissed in Karthlese.

The monster then grabbed Lamor with a tendril and held him up above his mouth ready to plunge him into a world of hurt.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Disruption (IC) - Page 3 Empty The Euchivaeceans

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Near the star of Ghabrene, a large patrol ship was quickly making its way around the thick halo of comets which surrounded the small blue star. The patrol ship was streamlined, with a hull shaped like half of an egg with cylindrical portions, stretching from bow to stern, hanging below by another rounded portion of the ship. Within the ship's bridge, many Euchivaeceans were hurrying back and forth, examining screens which monitored the border of the empire. 13 Earth minutes passed, and all the activity paused. The large screen on the bridge changed to an image of a sort of interstellar radar, and a bright red trio of dots appeared in the upper-left part of the scanned region. These dots, representing unidentified ships, were approaching the patrol ship quickly. This wasn't good on the part of the isolationist Euchivaeceans, so they had to act fast. The quadrupeds scrambled about the entire craft, preparing to either hide from, or engage, the intruders.

Last edited by PINtermedium on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to! And I'm not GoogleBot.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Xej, with the Aldut slightly distracted with tossing Lamor around like a rag doll, did a dive roll, grabbed his sword, and charged at Kradus, ready to plunge his sword into the leader of the Dominion.

Commander E'mara, who was leading the Scout Fleet T-902H, sighed at a picture of her mate and their daughter. E'mara's daughter had just hatched from the egg two months ago, and was longing to be back on Corotallus-3 with them. However, it was duty first before personal things, and this scouting mission was important, as an earlier scouting fleet near the same area her fleet was had picked up some strange transmissions coming from a nearby system. They couldn't decipher/understand it, as the signal was too weak and far away. However, apparently, E'mara's superiors deemed it important enough to investigate, and questioning was something you didn't want to do unless you really knew you had something to reasonably question with.

Then, suddenly, one of the crew saw something on the radar.

"Ma'am, we've got something. A ship, on the radar." Said the crewman.

"Track it, make sure you don't loose the signal. Change coordinates to the general area of your reading and order the fleet to proceed with caution." E'mara said.

"Yes Ma'am." Replied the creman.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:46 pm

On Beta 3. A normal star system in the middle of the third arm.

The Grand Hall.

" We are not pleased with this decision you highness. It goes against all our decrees. There is no way you can allow this!!"

" How Dare you Question me! I am in favor of this move. For too long we have isolated ourselves. We need allied. Do you not realize that we are in the middle of a war zone? Our niebors have been at it for ages! It's only a matter of time till we are caught in the cross fire! The Congress has decided to send one of its own to introduce ourselfs to the Galaxy at large. I couldn't overturn it if i wanted. It was a 3/4 vote. i can't beat that. I'm sorry my High Priest, but the decition is final.'

" As you with my lord. I fear it to be too later anyway. The ship with Congressman R'no has already left."

"Good, now leave my presence."

Itsu R'no was excited. This was his first time out on a trip like this. Normally ships like these were reserved for trade missions to other nations like themselves. Small and reclusive. But the congress had decided to change this. the Motion passed with an overwhelming majority. Sadly the Priests of the Trite weren't too pleased. oh well.

They left where to go to him. He decided to go right to the big Kahuna, The Jorro'kil. They were well know and respected in The Garr'Ur Locality. it only made sense to start there. now he was headed to their home world to request an audience with Emperor Whoster.

Soon the ship would pass into Jorro'kil territory. They would like have to stop and get an escort. But that would only had establish there legitimacy with them. He hoped that the mission went well. In the mean time he decided to get some shut eye.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next