Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat! - We're all dead!

+20
The Stalker of Shadows
Technical Support
thecardiackidofDCVII
Sairei
Leonir
SpaceWalker
Luxembourgish
ViperaUnion
Whos
curius
Randomnator
Vara Lord
Darkel
Alimnation
Celo
The Cunning Linguist
Angelborn
Zaroas
Aphethelion
Sean1M
24 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 33 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by Zaroas Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Darkel wrote:Heeeeeeyyyy guys I'm back. Hopefully I can get the RPs started back up. Zar and I had A TON of great stuff planned but idk where he is lol.

All you had to do is ask mate.

Welcome to this little corner of the internet, Shadow. Nice to have you on board.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 33 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:18 pm

To be honest guys, I was like planning on making a forum for a RPG idea I had, but as I was working on it a small idea poisoned my mind, "There must be someone as crazy as I am... someone may have done this already" and POOF here I am.

Beside, this forum is the first that showed up when I seek for Science Fiction forums. ^^
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:19 pm

@Zar: I hadn't seen you online lol

@Shadow: Glad you found us! We've been looking for new people for quite a while but our attempts at advertising have never been very successful. We're very passionate about what we do here and we love getting people involved with it. We're really glad to have you here. Welcome aboard!
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:13 am

Guys, you showed up just in time. Assuming you'll be semi-active, I could use some help getting this guy enrolled in an RP. My RPs are somewhat closed, but he could debut in Flesh and Blood. First, though, he needs to tell us what sectors his empire usually roams around in.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:12 am

I am unsure which place take, knowing my specie is rather nomadic / wandering in the stars without a home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I may set their fleet here, maybe? I wouldn't like to start too close from a "not friendly at all" empire and get blasted off the void x.x

I read a bit of how Flesh and Blood is being develop, I might have to read it a bit more and pay attention of what is it about Very Happy

But, going to the first point, was my choice wise? To take that place with the fleet? <.<
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:14 am

ShadowBroker wrote:I am unsure which place take, knowing my specie is rather nomadic / wandering in the stars without a home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I may set their fleet here, maybe? I wouldn't like to start too close from a "not friendly at all" empire and get blasted off the void x.x

I read a bit of how Flesh and Blood is being develop, I might have to read it a bit more and pay attention of what is it about Very Happy

But, going to the first point, was my choice wise? To take that place with the fleet? <.<

As long as they move deeper into the galaxy during an RP.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:18 am

Yes we'll help get him involved lol. But yeah he will have to show us the general area his empire usually resides in. Even if it wanders, there's still an area that they should probably float around in.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:34 pm

Getting into the jungle of species! I am already making some characters to begin on this "Flesh and blood" event.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am unsure if this is much terrain that the ship wanders. Though this will change when they feel to continue exploring. Then again, not sure if this kind of race would remain in a sector forever.

ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Greetings everyone. Are there any space RPs going on at the moment? All I see is character RPs, but it's a bit hard to do first contact with anyone or enter a character with proper IC reasons if I can't do exploring first
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

http://ancerious-galactic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:07 pm

There isn't really an RP dedicated to exploring space, but there is an RP being worked on, headed by curius, that you are welcome to contribute to/participate in.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:17 pm

Which RP is that? I don't see it
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:18 pm

the Empty OOC
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:27 am

Another HUMAN! Hello you! and Yes please help us out on our new RP idea!
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:23 pm

I shall gladly help. I look forward to doing some RPs
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Happy B-day, Sar.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Happy birthday, Sar!
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:18 pm

Canis_dirus wrote:Greetings everyone. Are there any space RPs going on at the moment? All I see is character RPs, but it's a bit hard to do first contact with anyone or enter a character with proper IC reasons if I can't do exploring first

All RPs have characters lol. They are the story.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Why is the new Global Announcement concerning RPs locked, when the end of the post contained therein asks that anyone who has questions ask said question(s) in that thread?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Global announcements are locked by default, apparently.

Just put feedback in the feedback section
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:16 pm

I tried to look for a song called "Waiting on You" to have as our theme song, but they all looked like garbage.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:56 pm

The clown craze is way beyond anything I've ever seen in my life.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:53 pm

This is our new theme.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:40 am

*flinch*
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:15 pm

I still wonder how all of you motivate yourselves to check in here every single day.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:04 am

For me that is part of what motivates. Seeing that other people are coming here tells they still care about this forum and its contents. Also This is nothing new, we have and have had times of inactivity.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next