Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about your personal life!

+3
Vara Lord
Whos
Darkel
7 posters

Go down

Tell us about your personal life! Empty Tell us about your personal life!

Post by Darkel Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Here is where we can discuss ourselves. What is your favorite food? What kind of music do you listen to? What's your hair color? What race are you? What's your sexuality? What physical or mental weaknesses do you have, and how can those be used against you? What are you afraid of? Who do you like, dislike? What are your political views? What's your homelife like? Do people consider you attractive? Do you mingle well with others? What makes you angry, sad, scared? What religion do you follow? What's your views on the holocost? Are you afraid of racism or are you racist yourself? What kind of clothing do you wear, and how well would it prove in a desperate situation? Tell us everything about you!
this is a prank
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your personal life! Empty Re: Tell us about your personal life!

Post by Whos Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:01 pm

This entire thread is a joke.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Whoster wrote:This entire thread is a joke.

In that case, so will my response be:

My favorite food is chili dogs liberally anointed with cool whip. My hair is ultraviolet, and I am Boggmarian, a race I made up just now. My physical weakness is my third eye, and my mental weakness is that I'm too smart for my own good. I'm terrified of wicker furniture. Everyone considers me attractive under punishment of death. I typically go around where a bullet-proof vest, a very useful item for someone as hated, I mean, as adventurous as me.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:12 pm

I suppose I should tell you all about myself now.

My name is Douglas Jay Falcon, otherwise known as Captain Falcon. I am an F-Zero racer and bounty hunter from Port Town. I am not willing to disclose most of the other information provided above. However, I would like to ask this community to show me your moves. Also, quick disclosure, it's generally not a good idea to get me angry, unless you want me to Falcon Punch or Falcon Kick you.

Here is an example.

That's all for now folks. Come on!
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:29 am

I reside in a place that is both nowhere and directly behind certain lawn chairs. My favourite food is spaghetti and mortals, preferably with a sprinkling of cheese. My weaknesses are bridges and small cats. I wear my eyeball suit everywhere so people don't sneak up on me. It's difficult fitting the tentacles in the sleeves though.

As for my moves, I fire sweaters from my forehead cannon and can do a mean Beluga dance.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:32 am

I am an advanced computer virus that is immune to all protection programs. My favourite colour is infrared and my favourite food is Darkels computer data (although Vara Lord's data was pretty juicy too).
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:34 pm

I am an eldritch monster that resembles an enormous dragon, who typically lives in a place outside of this universe or any other universes, yet is capable of interacting with this one. I do not have a favorite color, as I like all of them, and I am not a particularly choosy eater, my favorite food changes all the time, taking into account that my tastes depend on what I want (I am rather non-specific), though I have some repeat favorites. I enjoy destroying all concepts of time and space as I can enter a universe at any point and time, and can teleport to any place within said universe. I can teleport objects around me, warp the mass to change something's size, and bring all laws of physics to ruin, as I break them on a regular basis inside of any given universe. I enjoy completely confusing people with my knowledge of things that they will never hope to understand, and then returning to the void and absence of space-time that I inhabit. It is highly advised you do not visit, as it will result in you always being there, and yet never there, at the same time (Actually, not at the same time, because time and space don't exist).
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down