Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Quotes of Ruthless Galaxy

4 posters

Go down

The Great Quotes of Ruthless Galaxy Empty The Great Quotes of Ruthless Galaxy

Post by Vara Lord Mon May 18, 2015 10:56 pm

I got this idea from a YouTube series where someone took the quotes of various superheroes and put them into videos. I thought we might do something similar here for our own characters. Just make a post for the character that includes what you think are their coolest/most meaningful quotes, and as time goes on you can edit said post to include more quotes. When you make a post for a character, at the beginning put the phrase "The Great Quotes of: [name]" in big bold letters (18 should be good). Have fun!

(I hope it's alright for me to start this thread. If not, then a mod can go ahead and remove it.)
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

The Great Quotes of Ruthless Galaxy Empty Re: The Great Quotes of Ruthless Galaxy

Post by Whos Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:25 pm

How did I miss this? Man, this thread is old. Hmm...

I'd like to post some great quotes, but many of them have been lost to time. I can't remember the last time I played as Xej in an RP.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

The Great Quotes of Ruthless Galaxy Empty Re: The Great Quotes of Ruthless Galaxy

Post by ViperaUnion Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:35 pm

The Great Quotes of Querois

"Keep guessing and making deductions, we’ll see who figures out who first." -Querois to Rune

"Maybe my own people never wanted me there. They were disgusted by my own fascination with the rest of this galaxy. I could never be myself. Around aliens, though, I found you, and you never treated me like I was disgusting or broken." -Querois to Rune and Ravage

"How could you risk your life like that?! Why didn't you tell me that you couldn't recover from injuries! I would have been happy to die, knowing that it was surrounded by people that wanted me there!" -Querois to Ravage

“What do you think would happen, if I made our enemy smell like a female in heat to all of the male predators within a two-mile radius of here?” -Querois

Last edited by ViperaUnion on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Primitus

"Child, never doubt in the dark what is shown in the light." - Primitus to Kradus
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:49 pm

I'm glad this thread is finally getting some attention. I shall have to look back for some quotes from my own characters.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:56 pm

Xej Therus

"I have seen and done many things that may have dulled my mind to the effects of war, reinforcing a certain.. relentlessness. You could say this has hurt me, but I see it as an advantage. To be able to do what must be done. Do you understand?"

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:07 pm

Ravage

"I don't care if it's the last of its kind. If it tries to kill you, I would exterminate it in the most brutal fashion possible. Broken bones don't matter, as long as you're safe." -Ravage to Rune and Querois

“Protect your men with the orders you give. If anyone dies, it is the weight of their life that rests on your shoulders.” -Ravage

“There are also those that focus so much on the differences that they cannot see other races as equals, nor do they even try. As is the selfish nature of so many intelligent beings, or even primitive beasts, they view other races as inferior to themselves.” -Ravage

“I will take him from his own people, and no matter how insufficient they may see me for looking after him. If they squander his potential, I will place it back into his tentacles, and give him a life that makes him feel like a real person again.”
-Ravage, regarding Querois

Last edited by ViperaUnion on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:39 pm

The Great Quotes of: Fedrin Marr

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Congratulations, my good fellow. You've just been promoted." -Addressing a Mondarian after having punished an officer

"If you don't have patience, I might just choose you as my next object for personal entertainment." -to a criticizing Mondarian cultist

Last edited by Vara Lord on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:47 pm

The Great Quotes of: Lord Jiiran

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I do not need to remind you that failure is not an option. -To Admiral Marr
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:56 am

The Great Quotes of Rune

“Xenos is a smart animal, although I feel that referring to him as nothing more than a beast is practically derogatory.”
-Rune
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:50 am

The Great Quotes of: Aarin Tiirmot

"Your right about finding similarities, and how various races think the same way. . . Yet even differences, I think, are good. They make us stronger, if they are used right." -to Ravage

"You can't simply ignore the rest of the universe, hoping it will do the same. Sooner or later, something will notice."
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:00 am

The Great Quotes of: Mott Gatiir

"First, I have a question of my own. Ravage, what in the name of Vathoris are you doing staring at the pantry door like that?" - to Ravage
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:28 am

Kradus

"Think about this then, what will your last words be when you feel my claws coursing through your skull? Will they be gratitude towards your father for raising such a nice daughter, will they be a cry for Lamor to forgive you for deserting him, or will it even be a plea for mercy? Beg me good enough and I might consider relent, but you will have to sway me with quite the performance. Think about what life will be like without you, little one. Imagine all the people who will miss you.... Now imagine this, all of them will be dead not long after you. So do my worry about the mourners, for they will join you shortly."
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down