Ruthless Galaxy: First Encounter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: First Encounter

Post by Whos on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Ruthless Galaxy
                 First Encounter

On the fringes of Confederate space, a desperate group of Jorro'kil insurgents flee to the jungle-covered planet of Ikathel, hoping to evade capture by Free Absolute forces pursuing them. This is a vain hope, as the Free Absolute loyalist units dispatched to eliminate them have zeroed in on their location. It is now only a matter of time before the final encounter occurs, and the insurgents are wiped out.

However, unbeknownst to both groups, there are other factors at work on Ikathel. The last remnants of the Cybex, a cybernetically enhanced group of Humdar, have also found refuge within the jungles, as they strive to avoid discovery by the Markovan empire. This attempt at secrecy is shattered when the Markovans discover their base of operations, and the stage is set for a lethal first encounter between the Jorro'kil, Cybex, and Markovans.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet:

1. Character Name:
2. Character/Empire Picture: (optional, but preferred if you did give some image of them)
3. Character Description (Includes personality):
4. Character History:
5. Other:

Playable races are restricted to Jorro'kil, Markovans, and Cybex.

Last edited by Whos on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 4 times in total

I can multitasking - Prussian

I actually was busy trying to get more gonger ale - Prussian

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

But in retaliation, I'm going to add all your typoes to my sig. - Prussian

It's not a horror game, it's more of a pussle - Prussian

Follow the Bloody Brick Road - Prussian

Shut your skittley little mouth - Darkel

I'm actually quite humble, I just love to mess with scurbs. - Canis_dirus

Whos : Ah, I like my bleach straight..

curius : In the eyes
"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruthless Galaxy: First Encounter

Post by Vara Lord on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Can I post here now? Shall I submit character sheets?
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Sure, go ahead and post.

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:59 pm

1. Character Name: Captain Rithslac min Adrix
2. Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character History: Captain Rithslac started life as the child of fairly affluent parents. His father was a well-known general who received several honors and made a modest fortune on the side in various business affairs, going to business full-time when he was honorably discharged due to an injury received in battle. Being the youngest son of his father, Rithslac received his father's sword, which he carried with great pride when he was enrolled in the military academy, he was rather insufferable to his fellows, believing that his parentage warranted him some special treatment. He soon found that this was not the case; however, he was wise enough to adapt to this change of affairs, rather than cause a commotion. On graduating, he soon joined the armada, and distinguished himself for his ability to strategize on the spot, and was promoted to captain. He has recently been assigned to hunt down the recently discovered remains of one of the Empire's greatest enemies, the Cybex Imperium.
4. Character Description: Rithslac is known for being able to think quickly in a tight situation, and is a decent strategist. He can sometimes come off as being a bit of a snob, and often seems to be looking down his nose at others. This is in part due to family pride, something which he still holds a great deal of. However, he is quite polite in general, and more willing to overlook grievances than most Markovans.
5. Other: Rithslac is 18 years old.

1. Character Name: Second Officer Andrix din Navrin
3. Character History: When Andrix first joined the military academy, he got constantly into trouble, due to his swift temper. Eventually, he managed to graduate, and was an active member in a small regiment that went on many campaigns. He became strong friends with two members of this regiment; tragically, both died while fighting alien forces. Andrix was devastated by the loss, and was distrustful of aliens from that day onward. When the offer came to hunt down the Cybex, he readily accepted.
4. Character Description: Andrix is a passionate person and deadly fighter who, when it comes to friends and fellows, is loyal to a fault. However, he has a swift temper, and is slow to forget a conceived grievance. He also has an inherent distrust of aliens.
5. Other: N/A

1. Character Name: Navix de Minri
3. Character History: Navix was born into a poor family. From an early age, he was told stories of the exploits of various Markovans warriors throughout history, and dreamed of being part of the military. His parents, wishing to let him realize his dream, scraped as much money as they could, and managed to enroll him in the academy. Driven by zeal and gratitude for his parents' sacrifices. Navix threw himself into his work, and became a very good swordsman, training under the famed Admiral Lirr himself. He graduated with high marks, and was tapped quickly for his first mission, hunting down the last of the Cybex.
4. Character Description: Navix is enthusiastic and full of zeal, eager to serve the empire and bring honor to his family's name. He is generally cheerful, and is deadly with a sword. However, sometimes his enthusiasm can run away with him, and he can end up making thoughtless errors.
5. Other: Navix is 5 years old.

1. Character Name: Alpha Unit Caldros
3. Character History: Caldros was born and bred to be a commander. In him was combined every genetic augment and every technological implant that the Cybex thought would bring about the best Alpha Unit yet, one who would lead the Cybex out of the shadows and back onto the galactic stage. Caldros was rigorously trained, and was assigned various responsibilities of increasing difficulty until he was deemed fit to take command. On doing so, his first act was to re-initiate the one project that almost brought victory to the Cybex before; Project Ultimatum. He is almost finished.
4. Character Description: Caldros was designed to be the best Alpha Unit yet, and it could be argued that this effort was successful. Caldroz is cold and pitiless, and also highly intelligent and logical. Every situation and problem is always given a great deal of thought and considered from every angle before any action is taken. However, he has been known to make the mistake that anything sort of action by anyone that he considers to be illogical as being impossible, and not worthy of consideration.
5. Other: N/A
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Oh dear.

I am ashamed to have forgotten this.

Time to start work on it, I suppose.

All of your sheets are accepted, Vara.

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:09 am

Awesome! Just waiting now for your characters, and we can get this RP going.
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:40 pm

1. Character Name: Serrus Phruus
3. Character Description (Includes personality): Serrus Phruus is a radical revolutionary, and a commander of the Jorro'kil rebellion against the Free Absolute. He grew up in the fringe of Free Absolute-controlled territory, and his own homeworld was subject to multiple brutal assaults from the Dominion. This left him with a bitterness towards the Free Absolute for failing to actually protect his home, and he was easily persuaded by the voices of dissent around him to join the rebellion against the Free Absolute. He is filled with hatred towards the Free Absolute, and he possesses both pride and a strong determination, which have led him to victories, and to humiliating defeats. He has yet to learn how to willingly humble himself and listen to the concerns of others, and it is doubtful he will get the chance to do so before his end.
4. Character History: Serrus Phruus was born into the outer fringes of Jorro'kil Free Absolute controlled-territory, and grew up fearing Dominion attacks on his homeworld. As he became older, he learned of the superior protection granted to the inner colonies, and this further nurtured his growing resentment towards the Free Absolute government. Eventually, he came to be a close acquaintance of the Jorro'kil sedition against the Free Absolute. His position in it was solidified when he met Xavez K'roneques, the military leader of the insurrectionist movement. Xavez recruited him to become a part of the rebellion's militia forces on Serrus's homeworld. Here, Serrus learned eagerly from the leaders of the sedition, and quickly rose through the ranks of his own militia, until he was in charge of multiple groups of militia, and wove them together into a formidable network.
5. Other:

1. Character Name: Varsas Sevlen
3. Character Description: Varsas Sevlen is a soldier and a patriot. He vigorously supports the Free Absolute and is totally devoted to it and its people. He holds a special contempt for the rebellion against the Free Absolute, and is extremely vocal about it. He is extremely familiar with the history of the Free Absolute, and takes pride in its desire to protect and prosper the Jorro'kil people. He considers the rebellion to be a gross violation of the benefit and honor of this protection, and earnestly desires to stomp it out. Varsas is also a brilliant tactician, and carefully analyzes each part of a situation, to the best of his abilities, in order to determine the best course of action. This has led him to some utilize some unusual and seemingly illogical strategies at times.. and it has also granted him unexpectedly swift victories. However, because of the circumstances in which he has lived for most of his life, he is very dependent upon technology, and has difficulty coping without it.
4. Character History: Varsas Sevlen was born on one of Irooscin's moons, and for the early years of his life, every night he could look up and see the dazzling planet above him. This he cherished, and at the age of 22 he was able to visit the homeworld of his people. It was here that he enrolled in the Jorro'kil military, to serve in the reserve forces. It was only later that, when the Jorro'kil rebellion broke out, he was called to assist the overwhelmed Free Absolute frontline, which had to battle both Dominion, and Jorro'kil Federation forces.  Given this opportunity to gain combat experience, Varsas learned quickly and, as a result, also gained respect among his peers, and was eventually noticed by his superiors for his excellent tactics. This helped to further his combat career, and eventually Varsas became the commander of an important Free Absolute battlegroup.
5. Other:

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down