Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC Empty A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC

Post by Canis_dirus Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:41 pm

<UNIT 4-1927/4 ARRIVED IN TARGET SYSTEM.
MPD ENGINES TO 30% THRUST
SHIELDING AT 10%
WEAPON BATTERIES INACTIVE
PERFORMING SURVEY OF SYSTEM. ACTIVATING ACTIVE AND PASSIVE SENSOR ARRAYS
SCANNING...>

The single System battlecruiser, known as 4-1927/4, arrived on the edge of the unexplored system with a blue tinged flash from it's slipspace displacement drive. It's task was to explore the systems surrounding the newly colonized System territory and to look for signs of other spacefaring civilizations.
Therefore, it activated its various sensor arrays, taking note of the system layout and the various astronomical data associated with it, along with observing the 'skies' around it for activity. It's engines glowed bright white with a tinge of blue as they spewed forth high pressure plasma out of the nozzles, accelerating the vessel forward across the solar plane.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

http://ancerious-galactic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC Empty Re: A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC

Post by ShadowBroker Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:11 pm

A cruiser that break free from the Flagship, the Fifth, is now exploring freely upon the command of Warden Suak. The ship is operational without damage getting out of (FTL).

"If it is the will of the void..." the last words of Thande upon the High council but his voice sounds synthetic... defuse, away.

Suak disappears upon thin air from the moon like table. Like static, it glows before fade on the deep darkness which was the hall.

This Warden is showed again sitting in a different chair in front of what looks like a floating camera that is recording and uploading every move she makes. However this device does not last in mid air as it slowly goes down to the surface of a desk and there it remains quietly.

The Warden sighs as she looks behind her, standing up as a gate opens and the light brights the dark room and Suak itself. A soldier enters and kneels before her, "We are arriving..."

"Prepare a transport vessel, I can't wait to set foot on a new planet..." she states nodding her way out of the room as this soldiers follows as well, like a loyal beast, "I want a squad to follow me, five at least..."

"There is something more, my Warden.." the soldiers comments as the Warden stops dry, glancing over her shoulder, "Our people is waiting for the new novice which you will train, we wonder who will be selected?"

"A Warden must take her time for such choice..." she avers giving the follower a full look, "And I like my ship for myself..."

The Intercom starts on, "Warden, we have contact..."

Last edited by ShadowBroker on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC Empty Re: A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC

Post by Canis_dirus Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:50 am

<HIGH ENERGY EMISSIONS DETECTED ACROSS SYSTEM
UNKNOWN VESSEL ARRIVING IN SYSTEM
SHIELDS TO 100%. BRING WEAPONS TO STANDBY
ADJUSTING AZIMUTH OF ACCELERATION
SETTING COURSE TOWARDS UNKNOWN VESSEL>

The battlecruiser altered course now, adjusting its path to an interception course for the strange ship that had arrived across the system from it.
As it did so, its shields increased to full and its weapons were brought into standby mode as a precautionary measure.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:04 pm

The Warden moves back to the bridge as she investigates the panels around her. The crew is rather calm but we can distinguish some quick glance they do to each other, pondering who knows the exact situation.

"Our sensors captured outsider activity. We confirm an unknown vessel that began a course of action towards our presence... The ship detected us." The Intercom states while the Warden moves pass through the panels to look at the ship with her own eyes.

"My Warden..." the follower speaks, "Shall we power up the front batteries?"

"No..." she answers almost whispering at him. Her right hand reaches the window, her finger tips crawling on it's surface, "Keep course, don't move towards the ship and give me a secure channel to them."

"My Warden, we notice that the ship charged it's shields to it's maximum capacity..." The follower states as questioning it's Warden's orders.

"And I'm not surprised at all. But doing the same will give the ship an idea of our capability of shields, weaponry and crew reaction time. Let there be static..." she quips as she moves backs to the control panel, "I want to speak with the ship... A new entity. I hope the Void has a great purpose for this encounter..."

ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:20 pm

<INCOMING VIDEO TRANSMISSION FROM UNKNOWN VESSEL
ACCEPTING CALL. ESTABLISHING CHANNEL...
CHANNEL ESTABLISHED. SHOWING VIDEO AVATAR
SCANNING ALIEN CYBER PROTOCOLS. STORING DATA
HOLDING ENGINES AT 30%>

From 4-1927/4, data was broadcast back towards the strange ship as the connection was established between them. On the Warden's screen or holographic display, an an image of the battlecruiser itself would appear, accompanied by a deep voice.
"Greetings unidentified vessel. Please identify yourself"
As the conversation began, 4-1927/4 continued accelerating towards the Warden's ship, although it would still be some time before it arrived due to the several AU distance between them.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:33 pm

The ship itself went silent for a brief moment as it was the first time this cruiser met another sensitive creature capable to answer back.

The Warden tilts her head to a side as she speaks, "We are ones of the Void's will. We belong to the Order of Su'th. Our mission is to scout this system." The Warden states as she looks backs to her follower, who is inpatient for his next order, "... We are sensing your ship approaching to us and it's activity, we must request you cease movement until you identify yourself and explain your purpose here..." she moves her left hand to cut the sound of the video call for a moment as she continues staring at the screen, "Everyone, I want silence in our screens, do not move until I command it." then the sound would be reconnected. She takes her hands behind her and speaks again, "We mean no harm..."

ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:52 pm

<UNKNOWN VESSEL IDENTIFIED AS BELONGING TO 'ORDER OF SU'TH'
SU'TH VESSEL REQUESTING TERMINATION OF APPROACH
ADJUSTING AZIMUTH .25 DEGREES. VECTOR ADJUSTED
MPD ENGINES TO 0% THRUST
RETROGRADE THRUSTERS 10 SECOND BURN...
BURN COMPLETE. VELOCITY DECREASED>

4-1927/4 complied with the Warden's request, cutting the main drives so that it was merely drifting on its present course. It then decreased velocity and adjusted its path so that it would pass by the Su'th ship at a range of 1.3 million kilometers.
As it did so, it replied "Greetings Order of Su'th, I am unit 4-1927/4 of the System. We do not have records of your civilization, and would like to rectify this. Please tell us about yourselves"
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:09 pm

Warden moves her left hand again, cutting the sound for a moment, "Prepare my personal vessel..." she speaks towards the Follower and this one bows his head slightly in agreement. Once this one goes away, she gives the order to reactivate the sound, "We came from far away, a planet known as Caelum. However we no longer habitat it." The Crew starts to mumble with each other as she continues speaking, "Are you owner of this sector? We hope we did not approach upon your territory by mistake. I am known as Third Warden and I am in charge of this vessel, as for to know more of each other..." makes a fluid pause as she stands straight again, recovering her posture, "I wish to do it personally in neutral ground in the nearest planet. Hope our request isn't bold at all..."

The Follower moves down to the hangar and tells the rest of the crew to move aside as he prepares the personal vessel of the Warden. What they don't know, is that the follower sets explosions inside the engineer of the ship, close by the thrust. "In the name of the Void" he whispers as he stands by.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:32 pm

<INTERRUPTIONS IN AUDIO FEED NOTED. ATTEMPTING TO READ MOUTH MOVEMENTS...
AUDIO FEED REESTABLISHED
CONTINUING ON PRESENT COURSE>

"We do not own this system, we are merely scouting and surveying. Your request is not bold, Third Warden, have no fear. We will dispatch a representative to meet you on the planet at a location of your choosing" came the reply. Within the battlecruiser, a tactical transport was prepared and loaded with a diplomatic cargo container, and then was held on standby in preparation for the Warden's acceptance.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:59 pm

The Warden almost chuckles at the comment of fear from the voice, but keeps her enjoyment aside, "In such case, lets there be our meeting..." she nods towards another crew soldier, "We will send the coordination to your screen. We shall meet soon..."

As the communication ends, The Warden stays for a moment watching the static upon the screen, paralyzed. If she wouldn't have her mask, she would be closing her eyes, thoughts departing from her as the enthusiasm to meet new life, locking her hands upon the shape of a fist behind her, folding her emotions.

"Warden?" a crew member asks from pure curiosity. But it's words did only interrupt her thoughts, without answers for her state.

She does, however commands, "Keep the ship at distance, do not act without my permission." right afterwards, she would step aside and moves back towards the corridor, her glance stuck upon the screen until she turns back.

The Follower's talking with some soldiers, already armed for combat, but the conversation ends at the Warden's arrival. Though the Follower does keeps the formalities, "My Warden, your personal guard is ready for departure too..."

"I consider this action both wise and unneeded, we know they are sending a ship to the known location." She answers folding her arms.

"With all due respect, my Warden, the Vanguard must be beside you to represent our Order and not just your own interest." The follower quips with a correct use of his wits, "I may join you, as well."

"I differ." The Warden answers, "I may accept the guards but you are the second in command, Lord Tyra'no, your place is here."

"I did have to try, my Warden, to persuade you." he bows his head, "Have a safe travel..."

The ship departs from the cruiser hangar as the Follower, now known as Lord Tyra'no, folds his hands behind him, tapping his right feet upon the dark blue metal and... smiles behind his mask.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:18 pm

<COORDINATES RECEIVED FROM SU'TH VESSEL
CHANNEL CLOSED
LAUNCHING DIPLOMATIC TACTICAL TRANSPORT...
TRANSPORT LAUNCHED
MPD ENGINES TO 50%
ADJUSTING COURSE FOR PLANETARY GEOSTATIONARY ORBIT>

4-1927/4 reactivated its main engines, moving itself into geostationary orbit above the location that the Su'th had chosen.
Meanwhile, the tactical transport accelerated away from the battlecruiser, carrying its cargo to the planet. After a few minutes, it reached orbit, and began atmospheric entry. A sonic boom accompanied it as it decelerated and activated its antigravity drives as completed the entry process. The craft gently set the cargo container attached to its ventral side down on the ground of the planet exactly 10 meters from the spot prescribed by the Warden.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:37 pm

The personal vessel of Suak reaches the orbit on time to watch the unknown vessel reaching the planet as well. However, the only witness of this scene was the pilot as the transport has no windows beside the panels controls.

Suak was standing, waiting for the arrival without patient as she walks from one spot to the other, thinking the best line to start the diplomacy with.

The ship does the same alike the unknown vessel, leaving it ten meters away. The Warden is the first to get off the ship and feel the blue grass on her metal boots.

The personal guard keeps the distance from Suak while two of the six guards move around to cover more field instead of accompany the Warden itself, but none of them stay on board the personal ship.

Suak waits at the exact coordinates while the Vanguards beside her stick their spear-rifles aside like flags or banners.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:14 pm

<HOLDING GEOSTATIONARY ORBIT ABOVE MEETING SITE. ALTITUDE 36790 KILOMETERS
STANDING BY...>

-----

On the surface, the tactical transport had landed with its nose pointed towards the meeting point, and it used its optics to look over the group that had exited the Cu'th shuttle, relaying the data back to the battlecruiser in orbit as well as the passengers of its container.
From the rear of the cargo container, a door opened and a ramp extended to the ground. Down it marched a faceless, somewhat sleek humanoid robot colored a shiny dark grey, and followed by two tall bulkier robots. Once they had reached the ground, the two tall units moved to each side so that they covered the sleeker unit's rear flanks. The face of the lead robot, once blank, now began to morph into a simple represenation of a face, two indentations forming and darkening for eyes, while below a part bulged out for a rudimentary nose and below that a mouth indented. The trio approached Suak and the Vanguards at a walking pace.
Once they had arrived, it became obvious that the two taller robots were fighting units from the weapon systems on each arm, and their intimidating 7 foot height and bulky armor. However they did not make any aggressive movements, rather standing at attention while the smaller unit stepped forward and spoke in a feminine voice "Greetings, I am unit 7-1442, 'Speaker for Many' "
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:30 pm

Su'ak stares at the robot as her posture lights up from straightness, she would blink but not actually overreact upon the new comers.

The Vanguard doesn't feel intimidating as they had orders which may discard fear of it's own. Standing straight, holding their spears with resolve as it's tip points up to the sky.

"Greetings, Speaker for many, I hope this may not offend you, but I was waiting a more organic entity to approach before me..." She tilts her head to a side, "I have to wonder, though, are you a full machine, or are you like us?"

As Suak delivered her question, the Vanguards would now hesitate to whether or not act to the orders of Tyra'no, since the outsiders aren't more than metal like them.

The other two from outside the field, wouldn't be so aware as they prepare to commit themselves to their orders.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Speaker nodded at Su'ak's response "Many organics don't expect to meet a civilization such as us, composed entirely of machines. But again, it is forgiven, as often a bias exists to expect strangers to be like one's self."

Behind her, the two infantry units remained stoic and unmoving, ready to spring into action as needed, but under instructions to not start hostilities.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:12 am

The Vanguard checks it's wrist which has a panel like attached to it's armor while Suak continues speaking with her hands meticulously, "To be fair, we thought that there is a great possibility that, if there was a sensitive race out in the stars, it would be enhanced with cybernetics implants of some sort. But you..." she takes a short pause accompanied with a small sigh of relief, "You are beyond those estimations," she moves a step closer, "I wonder, what is that you wonder exactly? Maybe there is a subject to start with..."

The Vanguards nods to each other as they stand with a more stressful form, as they were about to risk themselves to hostilities, even if Warden Suak remains without form any sign of violence.

Meanwhile, in the bridge, Lord Tyra'no is watching eager than most, his heart beat slow but strong like drums of war. Staring down the planet below as the ships moves inch by inch around, facing the location where the meeting is taking place.

On his hands, the tip of his finger starts to play with a detonator's red button, rubbing it, like fine strokes over a smooth surface, sliding by the edges and returning to the center, over and over again.

"Prepare the ship in case of hostilities..." The Lord spoke with a deep voice which was heard in the whole bridge but not mistrusted or doubted, "Aim directly to the meeting area..."

The ship moves silently as it turns until the top, which is the most protect zone and armed, is aiming directly to the planet's surface and the unknown ship.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Speaker replied, her hollow eyes looking into Suak's visor "We wonder much the same as you do, including about the name of someone we have just met whom we have revealed our name too" her mouth formed into a small slile

Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Suak nods, "I am Third Warden, we Wardens had once names of our own but we put it aside to become perfect candidates for our duty..." She would then hold her breath before continue, "Suak was my name."

Tyra'no grins softly as he stops grasping the detonator on his hand, he mumbles, "Let them burn." suddenly his finger would press the button with joy.

The ship behind Suak blows up as an electromagnetic pulse breaks free striking over the two Vanguards guarding the flanks. Piece of sheets metal fly off to meet the delegates as steam flows free from the flaming vessel.

The guards from the flanks are out of combat but it's hard to tell from the blast if they are dead or what not. While the rest of the Vanguards now take their own rifles and start to aim them towards the System but they do not fire upon the machines, "Betrayal.." it was four of them, using the energy rifle with a small knife at top for melee combat.

Suak raises her hand as to hold the execution as she stares in pure fear towards the ship in fire, "How?" she ponders as she can't understand, thinking that the System found a way to set up a bomb in the ship somehow.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:07 pm

The shockwave from the blast knocked over Speaker and the infantry units, the shrapnel and EMP stopped by the shields of the infantry and their built in insulation. Speaker however, suffered minor circuit damage to her auditory sensors and vocabulator due to the lack of insulation around them, and was required to relay through the infantry units. The three units jumped to their feet, the diplomat taking a combat pose while the two infantry held up their arms to the Warden and her guards, bringing their weapons to point at them.
One of the infantry spoke in a digital sounding voice "What is the meaning of this? If you wish to avoid war, lower your weapons immediately"
This was punctuated by the tactical transport rotating its chin gun to point at the Su'th.

--

<SIGNAL BURST DETECTED FROM SU'TH VESSEL
SU'TH SHUTTLE DETONATED
POSSIBLE HOSTILE INTENT. PRECAUTIONS REQUIRED
INTERDICTION GENERATORS ONLINE: 100% RADIUS
WEAPON BATTERIES TO STANDBY
LOCKING ONTO SU'TH VESSEL>

The System battlecruiser, anticipating possible hostilities, activated its interdiction generators, generating a powerful field that would stifle FTL travel within 2 AU's distance, negating the possibility of the Warden's cruiser jumping away as the field covered it and the planet. While this occurred, weapons were brought online and aimed at the ship.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:28 pm

Suak rush towards the nearest Vanguard pulled his rifle away, "I said stand down." Her robotic arm would reach it and make it point to the ground as she gives her back to the unknown race.

"My Warden, they are responsable for this act, they must be eradicated and you must be dragged to safety." The Vanguard answers with his glance remaining on the machines, while the rest of the guards are waiting for the Warden's sign.

"They haven't done this..." The Warden replies, "It was one of us..."

The Vanguard nods, "You are a Warden, you must stay on the behalf of the Void, not upon the unknown." right after he moves his rifle out from Suak's reaches and, as counter mesurare, hits her with the knife at the tip of the spear, cutting her visor. She tries to pick her sword but the next hit of the bottom of the spear returns in order to reach her head and knock her out of combat.

The four Vanguards point back to the System and speaks up, "For the Void." their left hand reach the chargers of the side as the bottom is held upon their shoulders.

"My Lord, the vessel in the ground exploded." a female crew member speaks, "We have lost contact and the battle-cruiser is preparing it's weapons. We can't jump out from the system."

"Restart the hyper-drive. I want to know the exact location of this machine, and prepare the artillery to the meeting point..." Tyra'no replies, holding back the satisfaction of the results, "A Warden deserves a proper death..."

The Crew nods without hesitation as they know the Warden may be dead already, "Engines at maximum capacity. We are moving away from their reach. Preparing slug batteries."
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:44 pm

The tactical transport opened up with its chin gun at the Vanguards with a hail of automatic coilgun fire. This was joined by burst from the wing laser turrets, creating heavy suppressive fire easily capable of shredding and burning the now hostile aliens.
Speaker retreated towards the back of the transport, and her guards opened fire with their forearm pulse lasers as they backed up towards the entrance to the cargo container.

--

<SU'TH EMPIRE RECLASSIFIED AS HOSTILE.
ENEMY VESSEL RETREATING. BEGIN PURSUIT
MPD ENGINES TO 100% THRUST
FIRE PARTICLE AND LASER BATTERIES
JAMMING ACTIVE>

The battlecruiser activated its main engines, accelerating rapidly to keep the Su'th vessel within the interdiction fields radius as it opened fire with the particle beam and laser turrets, the invisible high energy beams stretching out towards the Su'th ship. They would take nearly 8 minutes to arrive, but that wasn't an issue as the ship followed a predictable linear azimuth. This was supplemented by powerful jamming which the ship began to emit, in order to throw off targeting and communications from the cruiser.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:57 pm

The Vanguards would fire at the soldiers as their personal shield generated by their own energy withstand the blast of the weapons. One of them, drops it's rifle and runs away from the battle managing to escape from the suppressive fire before it starts.

The Vanguards last a good time standing on their feet before the energy of their shields lose up.

Suak Warden remains on the ground unharmed.

"My Lord, the ship began the chase, we detect hostility in great amount..." The Crew speaks, "Shall we fire upon the Third Warden?"

"Negative, re-aiming the artillery and the energy, fire upon the Battlecruiser." Tyra'no moves towards the intercom of the engines, "Status?"

The Intercom answers, "The Hyper-driver remains jammed. We can't do much from here." static in the comm.

"Use the reserves of the energy cells, at least our Warden did good to do not use our fuel capacity..." Tyra'no spoke in the comm as he moves backs to the throne seat, commanding the ship, "Fire!"

The slug batteries would fire upon the vessel while the engines start to over ride the protocols and move faster than the massive battle-cruiser from the System. The Slug batteries had manual aiming from the turrets, old technology managed with ten Citheres.

ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:23 pm

The fire from the Vanguards soon cut down the infantry units, however Speaker was able to retreat into the cargo container where she was protected, sealing the doors behind her.
The tactical transport meanwhile, continued firing its turrets until all the Vanguards were dead, and fired a single missile at the one which retreated, carrying a 1000 pound warhead which would create a nice crater upon impact.

--

<ENEMY VESSEL CONTINUING TO RETREAT. PREDICTED TO OUTRUN INTERDICTION FIELD IN 9 MINUTES
ENEMY PROJECTILES INBOUND. TARGETING WITH LASER BATTERIES>

The slugs from the Su'th ship, being conventionally propelled, would normally have taken hours to impact 4-1927/4. However in this case, due to the fact that they were fired backwards towards the battlecruiser as it was flying towards the cruiser meant that they would arrive much sooner. In response to this, several of the laser batteries were fired in order to vaporize them mid flight.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:49 pm

The Vanguard which was running away managed to run several meters at the very start of the fight. The Impact made the ground beneath his feet shiver, as he finally gets overrun and dies upon the blast.

Suak started to raise from her state, as she saw the explosion from the far, using her sword to stand on her feet. She tries to recover the communications but the jamming generated from the battle-cruiser avoids the possibility the Warden gives any order or sign of her aliveness.

She kneels before the rest of the Vanguard's corpse, helpless, as she can already see the vessel of the System moving away, "Tyra'no, look to what you have done..." She mumbles for herself.

Finally, the fired upon the cruiser reached it, impacting on the shields and passing through, slipping on the surface of the top which is enough guarder to continue moving at high speed, but the batteries are at top and four of the six blow up at this counter measure.

"Status!?" Lord Tyra'no asks for reports but the intercom of artillery went silent, "Report!"

"We lost four of our artillery and command center..." The Crew speaks up, "We are getting readings, we need to withstand four more minutes..."

The last artillery would be suppressed by the battle-cruiser's weapons but not completely. Three of six bolts of ballistic reaches the enemy ship. Those bolts that were trapped upon the battle-cruiser's automatic defense would generate enough blast and close enough to disorient the enemy's vessel visual and aiming.

This attack could have been stopped completely if not for the speed of the artillery and the current chasing situation.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:30 pm

The tactical transport, noting that the area was now safe and hearing Suak's words, silently alerted Messenger within the cargo container. She emerged quickly and approached Suak menacingly
"You are to come with me Suak" she said, reaching a hand towards the Su'th.

--

<ENEMY PROJECTILES REDUCED BY 50%
IMPACTING SHIELDS. SHIELDING AT 75%
INTERDICTION GENERATORS TO STANDBY
FIRING 4 SD MISSILES...>

The impact from the slugs against the shields minorly shook the warship, but didn't do much to throw it off as it was meant to take such attacks and had the added benefit of a rather large mass. The interdiction field from 4-1927/4 suddenly vanished as the generators were moved to standby mode, in order to allow the battlecruiser to fire one of its FTL weapons. Four blue flashes were seen near the superstructure of the vessel as four missiles were launched and entered jump. They would arrive in a nanosecond or two of entering slipspace, emerging inside of the target and detonating their 1 megaton warhead. Only one would arrive at the intended location however, the others arriving several hundred kilometers away from the cruiser in various locations.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next