Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:59 pm

Suak's breathing roughly controls itself, taking shallow and quick ones as her heart accelerates. She takes the hand of Speaker of many but steps backwards once she is on her feet. She does replies, "If you are planning to-" coughs over and interrupts her own speech, "To help me, then let me speak to my ship-" she coughs once again, her hand weakly taking a tighter grip on the hilt of her sword, "But if your plan is to capture me, then I must refuse, Speaker of many. Give me a proper death, trail by combat... " Suak moves her sword aside again, staring the mechanic being, "We couldn't speak about our ideologies or intentions further, Speaker, but you may understand what a chain of command is... give me access to the communications, those you are attacking are innocent lives. This. All of this was the action of ones entity only... Let me finish with this madness."

Suak remains in her position, coughing and sighing before the machine.

"Direct impact!" The Crew speaks.

"Forget about the impacts, this ship isn't suppose to win this fight, we are suppose to flee." Tyra'no quips as he returns to another panel.

"Lord, we detect the ship is firing again..." The Crew speaks, "Powering the shields to it's maximum capacity, reducing energy process of the engines..."

"What in the name of the Void are you doing?" Tyra'no replies.

"We are preparing the rest of the shuttles to evacuate not essential crew to escape from the ships..." Tyra'no takes his energy pistol and fires against the one who went against his orders. The rest went silent.

"Silence will fall! I am second in command, first of my name, Lord of the Energy and claimer of this ship. You will all obe-!" something ignites behind him as he tries to finish the sentence.

The ship is gone.

Suak remains quiet as she moves her glance back to the sky, watching something explode far away. She first says nothing as she starts to step backwards. It takes ten seconds to sense the synapse crossing her mind, hearing the screams of many Citheres on her mind.

Silent. That is how she was, how she remained. She kneels once again, dropping her sword with a lost glance. Offering no resistance... she nods towards the machine as she takes her time to move.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting (System-Su'th First Contact) IC

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Speaker led Suak back to the cargo pod, which automatically filled itself with air from the planet and illuminated the interior for the organic entering it. Once inside, the door sealed as the transport took off from the planet and began the trip back to the battlecruiser.
Speaker looked Suak in the visor "Now Suak, you are going to explain to me why you should be kept alive, and why the next time we encounter your people, we should not anihilate them as we have done with your ship"

--

<ENEMY VESSEL DESTROYED
MPD ENGINES TO 0%
DEACTIVATE JAMMING
DEACTIVATE INTERDICTION GENERATORS
WEAPONS TO STANDBY MODE
HOLDING SHIELDS AT FULL AVAILIBLE LEVELS
ADJUSTING AZIMUTH BY 180 DEGREES
MPD ENGINES TO 100% THRUST>

4-1927/4 cut its engines and powered down the its offensive systems, returning once more to more or less its pre-battle condition. It rotated now, pointing itself towards the planet and fired its engines, putting itself on a trajectory that would place it back into geostationary orbit over the former meeting site.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

http://ancerious-galactic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Suak moves her glance slowly towards the machine, "If you wanted me death you would have so done there... Speaker." she states without fear, "A specie like yours went to our homeworld... thousands of years before. Our people were arrogant, narrow minded... instead of diplomacy, they choose to stand their ground. Insulting them." she moves her glance away, "My planet is gone because that."

She takes another breath as she stands up before Speaker, "We weren't ever prepare for this kind of battle... but now, Speaker, now we will." She nods, "My fellow Wardens now know of this... my fleet is vast. Don't underestimate my wits, I don't pretend to claim victory this sooner. But by the Energy if your specie believes you will so easily destroy us." She raises her gaze, "Let me explain what happened upon this planet, I will blame Lord Tyra'no for his act as you acted in self defense... kill me, and that is it, Speaker..." she nods again, "And you may be witness and the cause of another atrocity for whose goal? to accomplish what?" she stares at the machine again, "You do have a choice... and you may have already made it..."
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:00 pm

"We will see how your people fare against us, especially after the events today" was all that Speaker replied, becoming silent as the transport continued on its way towards the approaching battlecruiser.

--

<ATTAINING GEOSTATIONARY ORBIT
DIPLOMATIC TACTICAL TRANSPORT DOCKING
LAUNCHING SALVAGE TEAM TO BATTLE SITE
CONTINUING SCAN OF SOLAR SYSTEM>

From one of 4-1927/4's launch bays, another tactical transport took off, bearing a salvage team, at the same time that the diplomatic transport was landing inside the other bay. It zoomed off towards planet, heading towards the battle site. Once it had landed, several infantry units disembarked with salvage equipment, and began gathering leftover pieces of Su'th technology. They paid special attention to the wreckage of the shuttle as well as the corpses of the Vanguards.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:15 pm

When the salvage team reached the planet, the Vanguards corpse were melted down. They started to analyze them as to determinate what happened only to sense radiation in the whole mass. The shields generator overwhelmed by radiation of the nearest star and burn every piece of metal, tech and skeleton.

What the salvage team could recover from the vessel was little and basic technology they may already know. Some power cells that successfully remained intact, and the symbol of an "A" with a half moon crossing it.

ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:14 pm

The Salvage team picked through the remains, carefully examining anything that could be of value. Once they had finished, they took samples as well as some of the things that were still intact, and stored them in the container. They then departed the planet, and returned to 4-1927/4.

--

<SALVAGE TEAM RETURNED. FINDINGS YIELDED LITTLE DATA
CAPTURED SU'TH WARDEN IS TO BE DETAINED AND INTERROGATED FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
PRESSURING LANDING BAY AND NECCESARY CORRIDORS WITH ATMOSPHERIC MIX
CONTINUING ASTRONOMICAL SURVEY...>

The tactical transport landed in the launch bay of the battlecruiser, and the door opened. As it did, Speaker jumped out, and the doors closed once again, trapping Su'ak in the container. She would be able to feel vibrations as the container was detached from the trasport, and transfered to a different area of the ship as the transport was stowed. Speaker meanwhile, was also picked up and stowed.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:08 am

Thande Warden, the First Warden, was meditating in a room like a dome. At every corner could be seen stars like comets, some are statics in mid space while others travel in full speed at every direction, making it look like space itself bends by this fact.

But then some stars start to fade in the darkness, in the void. Thande awakes his awareness upon the room to look his surroundings, he remains in silence.

Another Cither appears in front of him, diffuse like the reflection of one in the sea, staring at him, but this ghost does speaks and it's voice seems to ve everywhere on Thande's mind, "Have you felt it too, brother?" Thande nods in acceptance, though doesn't answers, his gaze remains away, loose in such space, "The moment is coming..."

Thande does moves his head to deny it as he states, "I failed you... I'm so sick of mercy..." the rooms goes dark for a ten seconds before light up. Thande was standing staring down to where the ghost should be, but no anymore, "I heard the call and I am late..."

Su'ak remains meditating in her place of stay, quietly. While the System finds that most of the technology is just too old to be useful in any form for their machine bodies but some batteries. Maybe with the power armor of the Citheres it would have a more meaningful use but that is that.

ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:26 pm

Su'ak's container was kept cold and dark after Speaker left. Time ticked by, however it would've been nearly impossible to tell exactly how much time had passed, as the only real physical clue was the steady vibration of the ship's machinery. Some time after the the ambassador's departure, the doors slid open, and two infantry units entered the container, however the container the illumination was still kept off.
One of them spoke in the familiar digitized male voice "Remove your armor and clothes"

--

4-1927/4 meanwhile, had finished surveying the system, and charged its slipspace drives. When it had completeing the charging process, it jumped to the next system on the list, and continued its mission
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:52 pm

"I refuse..." she speaks calmly, even if time passed without her notice, her meditation gave her enough time to hold tight upon her own willpower, "Without this things I am nothing." referring as there is no life without armor, after all, the armor was already part of their skin and the clothing she has was just a shattered cloak on her left shoulder.

Now she stands up, her posture rather savage as her back is slightly at front, her head remains watching the floor and her left hand's fingers starts to tickle. What infantry may not know, is that the Wardenes have augmentations on their gears, gadgets, better weaponry and hidden blades under every metal sheet she has.

But nothing of that matters, the only weapon she needs is right on her left hand, under her sheave. A weapon capable to absorb energy instantly to power up her power cells, beside that conduit, the capability to use that energy at will and deliver it as needed.

Essentially, Su'ak's plan was only to speak, but she can't wear off her armor for this one is attached to her organic life.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:13 pm

The infantry unit scanned Su'ak with its hyperspectral optics, seeing her defensive posture "You will turn and face the bulkhead behind you, and remove all removable armor and clothing. This will be your last warning" it repeated with a with the added threat. Meanwhile, its partner raised its arm and trained the forearm laser on Su'ak, in preparation for any attempts to fight back.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:53 am

She takes notice of their orders as she moves her hand towards the small metal sheet over the left side of her chest armor, removing it upwards. The strange symbol of an A with half a moon crossing it is on it. She throws it forward on the ground and then stripes herself from the blue tattered cloak.

As she obeys, she keeps concentrating her attention towards her mind, maybe trying to send a message to the rest Wardens, Thande and Thogoro, yet not an easy task knowing the fact she never done this before.

Meanwhile, in the flagship of The Fifth...

Ten Citheres, counting Thogoro Warden and Thande Warden, were surrounding the table of the half moon, everyone was wearing the same symbol in their right side of their chest. They seem discussing something in a restless deafening babble, all inside this dark room with a small yet powerful light in the center, almost mystic energy which is nothing but the energy itself in constant motion.

One of them, what it seems like a Lord, "The people wishes answers for happened with the thousands of voices..."

A Lady doesn't stays quiet and speaks her mind too, "If it's a threat to Energy and The Void, then we must act!"

An Elder, which is nothing but a old Lord that focus on crafting and blacksmith in stead of the career of a warrior or warden, tries to calm the Lords down, "We know nothing but the silence we hear in the Void, shouldn't we expect more than what we see?"

Thande raises his hand to ensure order and every single Lord, Lady and Elder fall in line, "I didn't request this meeting with the Lower council to discuss what happened for that we know, The Third, the cruiser of the Warden Third has fallen into enemy hands." Everyone looks to each other as they nod, "Question is, what is the next step?"

"Awake him." Thogoro speaks with his always deep and short voice that can't even grasp the fullness of it's sentence, yet those were clear as crystal, "...You...Know..."

Every Lord, whose properties, weapons, armor and skills were not match to the meaning of such words that were capable to tremble their souls, shivering until end scared to death, eyes open wide, lingering in their thoughts.

Thande was the only one whose fear seemed away from the meeting as if focus in other matters, for his only answer was a brief nod. Thogoro resumes to glance over his big shoulder, "Awake... him..." to the Elder next to him.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:41 pm

After Su'th had complied and removed the clothing and armor that she could, the forward infantry unit gave another set of orders "Place your hands on your head and walk towards me slowly. Any attempts at resistance will result in death" and the companion unit continued training its arm weapon on the Su'th.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:34 am

She didn't feel like threaten from dying, yet she didn't find a reason to resist against the infantry. As she thought there won't many places to escape from the ship's security.

She does as commanded.

Meanwhile, in the flagship of The Fifth...

Thande was walking down the corridor of the Flagship as he waits for the awakening of someone or something, for even himself can't determinate what is it exactly.

Although this irrelevant thought falls apart when finally Su'ak's message came to his mind, not a clear letter but a feeling that made him tremble. A feeling of deception that quickly spread towards his mind like sickness moving through the veins.

Thogoro was no more than some meters away from Thande, he saw Thande's reaction without the content of towards what, for the message was only for Thande Warden.

But neither Thande or Thogoro crossed words with each other since the witness choose not to bring this matter to the open of the ship. Meanwhile, Thande only focused to gain answers as he sent his own message.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:07 pm

As Su'th came forward, both infantry units stepped to either side as the door opened "Walk straight forward until you reach a bulkhead. Halt once you do so, and face it without moving" came the next instructions.
The container that Su'th was being held in had been shifted over to the entrance of a proper holding cell in the 'brig' of the ship. If she attempted to escape she would find nowhere to run
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:38 am

Su'ak continues to do so as instructed, careless of what happens to her for what little matters on this moment. She seem to walk quietly and some what disturbing step by step, lingering on her deep breath.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Once Su'ak was in the holding cell, the door to it closed, hiding the infantry units from view. The units gathered up the items that she had removed, and took them away from analysis and storage.

Meanwhile, within the holding cell, the first of the multiple planned tests on the new prisoner commenced, as small vents in the walls began pumping sleeping gas into the cell.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Once inside her cell, she continued to meditate both aware and indifferent from the sensation of the vents dropping the gas. While her visor and helmet cleans the gas that she breaths or use the reserves within the armor to remain awake.

Thande's message finally reaches her, a synapses that moved a feeling inside her which fades as easy as it came, a vague instant like a brief reflection represented in a word. "Do you remember our brother?" she mumbles, "Remember his words?" she nods again, accepting the idea. The message the lost but it's mission is concluded, and the answer was send.

Infantry would find nothing important on the clothing, it might mean more in a sentimental way rather than precious thing. Although, the piece of sheet that lies ahead of them, it has energy of it's own and a code written inside in the half-moon shape across the A. Nevertheless, even if it is decrypted, every single word is on Cithera'no.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:00 pm

The effects of the gas, or rather the lack of, was noted by the various monitoring systems for the cell, and eventually the gas ceased. After it had finished, the room began to grow cold as the climate control system was powered down. The temperature began to drop rapidly, as it quickly lowered to below zero degrees Celsius.

Once the items had been thoroughly analyzed, scanned, and cataloged, they were stored in a holding area for when 4-1927/4 completed its mission.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Su'ak remains quietly, meditating, her state of self-control made her biologic body pass through the absence of heat, although her power cells may feel the effect, helping her armor to cold down and use more gadgets, cold-down the machinery avoiding the overwhelming use of the same.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:54 pm

The chamber continued to cool, until it reached -20 degrees Celsius, where it was held steady. 4-1927/4 carefully observed her reaction to the change in temperature, now that it was far below what most normal beings would be able to survive at, waiting for her to fall asleep from hypothermia.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:04 pm

Matters not the limbering cold on the room, or the almost precisely statement of the calculating machine, Su'ak seem unmoved from her posture and continues to remain aware of her surroundings, still meditating meanwhile her armor keeps her alive.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Hours passed by in the cell, while 4-1927/4 continued to wait patiently, coldly observing Su'ak's status, while it also conferred with Ravena control. Eventually, the time arrived for the final test, and the door through which she had entered the room whirred open.
Through it walked a team of five infantry units in single file, their clanking footsteps on the deckplates an obvious sign of their approach. After entering the room, they fanned out as the door whirred shut again behind them, two taking up positions on each side of the door facing Su'ak with forearm guns raised. The center one meanwhile, simply raised a somewhat bulky device with both arms and pointed it at Su'ak, squeezing the activation switch.
A hum was heard as the device fired a directional EMP directly at Su'ak's center of mass with a slight hum, the large electric flux it created crossing the distance instantly between the unit and the Cither.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:03 pm

When the infantry was coming at the door, Su'ak started to sense the vibration on the floor, noticing their arrival. She so did stood up before them as they took positions and hided her hands behind her as she intended to shut both of her eyes, though impossible to make notice by her helmet.

"Go on, do your duty..." she said to herself as she faced the unit with the EMP.

Once shot, the cybernetic enhancement inside her started to fail from the inside out. At first, the mechanic body loose control of the organic body making it shiver for a brief moment however she keeps standing, most of the technology she was wearing was just metal without much of electronic or gadgets that required of the energy itself. Although, as any Cither, most of her power cells shut immidiatly before the presence of an anomaly, such as is the EMP. In that instant, Su'ak had access to her power cells individually and if any of the infantry units had any kind of scanner, they would have sense that the energy within charged the shields almost instantly when the main power cells went off, right after, the rest of the power cells start to glow, generating a chain reaction on her energies cells. A suicide bomb.

A Warden shall die standing on her feet.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:01 pm

The infantry units reacted to the sudden energization Su'ak displayed, the units to either side of the doorway firing at her in an attempt to bring her down. But it was too late. The explosion threw the units into the nearby walls of the room, their shields failing and bodies heavily damaged from the combination of the explosion and the impact trauma.
Thankfully, the armored walls, floor, and ceiling kept the damage to the cell at a minimum, however a small crater was left in the floor.

--

<EXPLOSION DETECT IN HOLDING CELL 37. PRISONER 03, NAME: SU'AK SELF DESTRUCTED
SELF DESTRUCTION ASSESSED RESULT OF EMP BLAST EXPERIMENT. RECORDING RESULTS
HOLDING CELL 37 SUSTAINED MODERATE DAMAGE. INFANTRY UNITS INVOLVED DESTROYED
DISPATCHING CLEAN UP AND SALVAGE CREW>

After the suicide, 4-1927/4 dispatched a cleanup crew to salvage remaining objects from the cell and clean up damage.
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:44 pm

On the final moment of her life, her brain accelerated to the point seconds meant hours for her, buying little more time but not voluntarily, nor capable to use it on the physical world.

"For a moment I believed you were scared from a honorable death, sister..." a voice from her mind speaks, the synapses calling a memory from before like a ghost.

"Is that what you think? That I wanted to delay my sentence?" she mocks at the ominous voice, "I have been praying... until this moment."

"Are you requesting mercy?" the voice asks again.

"Mercy?" She asks to herself, "No." she shakes her head in an ideological way, "Only requesting forgiveness for what we done to you... For what I done..." The voice shuts for whatever long it takes for Su'ak to realize of it's absence.

"Loyal..." the voice replies out of context, "Do you mind, sister, to sing with me?"

She nods, tears coming from her soul, tearing her apart even more deeper than her dying breath, "Yes..." she answers with a heavy burden inside her. Both voices combine as the explosion takes over her, and the voices fade.

Su'ak's self destruction felt heavily. Everything she was wearing melted to the point nothing seem to be of use, making it look like, whatever the power cells are made off, they act as insurance to keep the technology off hands of the enemy or to "bury" their dead.

The room of the High council remains dark and full of whispers that share the same dark news. Everyone was standing around the half moon table when Thande Warden raises from his throne, "Sir Orx Golaster, present yourself upon the trial of the void." A Cithera'no moves out from the circle which the crowd compounded, reaching the very center and kneeling.

"Lord Warden." he so says with pride, his left arm caring his side cloak that covers half of his arm, golden cape, "At your services."

"As one of the ten servants of high renown and honor, this high council agrees to give you the rank of Warden, the Seven." Thande states with indifference yet dark and serious tone, "You may now renounce any vow, promise, lands, titles and names you have self forged until the last spark of light. From this day forward you will lead the High Council's beliefs and out lander affairs such as culture, religion, inter-galactic events and more. Do you accept the honor?"

"I, The Seven, Warden of the Void and the realm, accept my duty, title and honor to serve the will of the Energy and the laws of the Void."

Thande takes out a blade and gives it to Seven, "Your sword has a name, 'Golaster's gold'. For now, it shall be a reminder as to where you come from, and what your teaching have been focusing on. Long may you live." Seven nods and takes the place of Su'ak Warden at the throne while Thande waits there, standing as he hears the limbering steps of a more heavier machine.

A Cither bigger and heavier than most, a more complex and rudimentary functionally of a power armor that seems potentially slow as dangerous. This beast metal-like approaches at the High Council with more than one judging eyes that stare it down, "Leviathan." Thande announce it, "Kneel."

When 'Leviathan' reaches the hall, it kneels before everyone. Nevertheless due to it's length, it's head, which hardly passed by the gate, now reaches Warden's gaze without problem.

"I charge you to bring The Third's justice to the false race of machines..." Everyone in the council makes a sudden silence, "I denounce them. I stripe them of all rights of the Void, lands and holdings. This task shall never rest until the responsible, whose name we know by our Warden's last sentiment, has met justice on trial by combat." He makes another brief pause, "Otherwise... If 'Speaker of many' refuse to accept to your demands, if this machine uses it's army instead of facing itself like the old ways... then the Void have mercy of those innocent, for the end is coming."

Leviathan raises and bows it's head, without expressing a single word but the always glowing red symbol on it's chest.
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2