Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the difference between a minor and major RP?

3 posters

Go down

What's the difference between a minor and major RP? Empty What's the difference between a minor and major RP?

Post by Zaroas Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:13 pm

If you haven't read my recent announcement, please be sure to do so. We will be implementing a change to one of the new rules that requires minor and major RPs to be differentiated to some degree. To accomplish this, we need a definition of either of those. I want the community's feedback on this.

What do all of you think a major RP should be? What should a minor RP be? How should we be able to tell the difference? Should people making RPs specify what type of RP they intend to make and why it fits into that category? Let the staff know.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

What's the difference between a minor and major RP? Empty Re: What's the difference between a minor and major RP?

Post by Darkel Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:19 am

Major = anything that affects the RG universe as a whole or something of a similarly large scale

Minor = something that doesn't do the above
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What's the difference between a minor and major RP? Empty Re: What's the difference between a minor and major RP?

Post by Luxembourgish Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:34 am

Have to agree. A major RP would be going along the main storyline, while minor RPs would be stories that are not the main focus.

With that being said, there would probably more than one main RP, considering the sheer scale of what we're covering.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:04 pm

For a time that was Disruption and Divided Paths. However eventually Disruption grew in terms of affect on the RG universe and DP shrunk. I personally think one main RP is fine, since we don't have a huge amount of people to RP with in the first place.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum