Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  Empty Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 am

"All Warfare is based on deception" - Sun Tzu

Who really wins wars? Those soldiers squatting in the mud and the generals barking commands like to think that they are the victors, but this is a dirty lie. The real people who win wars are the ones behind the lines: cutting the wires, sabotaging the Mass Inversion shields to burn a ship's hyperdrive out, rigging the sunbeams to catastrophically explode.

We are the real soldiers; we are Behind the Lines.

Presenting: a Maxxtoron Production!
Directed by: MaxxToron
Created by: maxxtoron
Edited by: God-mod, Maxxtoron
featuring the voice talents of:
-God-mod
-Whoster
-Prussiancompy
-putput92
-Me

RUTHLESS GALAXY: BEHIND THE LINES!

Rules:

1. No godmodding, powerplaying, metagaming, blah blah blah you get the drill. Don't do anything here that you wouldn't do in any other RP.
2. No killing without permission
3. The premise of this RP is espionage; warfare behind the lines. No engaging in big battles. That is not the purpose here; a good spy knows when to fight and when to hide.
4. put "007" in the other section of your sheet.
5. rule 4 is false
6. rule 5 is true
7. rule 6 is false
8. if someone does do something that would kill you, like sticking a gun to your head and pulling the trigger, don't just say "he dodged". You can't dodge that. If you want to survive a point blank headshot, at least have a good reason.

sheet:

name:
Species:
Empire:
description: (a spore pic would help)
personality:
weapons: (nothing stupid like a bazooka or a machine gun: pick something that a secret agent would use)
other:

Last edited by maxxtoron on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 am

Reserved for character sheets:

Me:

name: Agent MYRE
Species: Protojabban
Empire: New Jabban Empire
description: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  500865350803_lrg

personality: MYRE is the sharp, quick-witted type who never runs out of things to say. He's the sort who will sit there while being strapped to an electric chair and wittily banter with his nemesis while they obsessively wring their hands. He usually has a very long temper, and can take insults and spitting and people tossing mud on his shoes (well, feet) and such. He does have one pet peeve, but it's so top-secret that I can't even say it. Nope, not doing it! LALALALA! I cannt hear you!

weapons: Vacuum ray, Saybre-Tech model 007 plasma pistol, laser pen, magnetic video watch/supercomputer, Saybre-tech model 009 frion ray.

other: 007

PrussianCompy

Name: Figinaught Vise Yolan (Figinaught is the Spy Class in the Xikarian millitary. They are also trained technicians)
Species: Xikaria (Yes, it's called Xikaria)
Empire: The Xikarian Empire
Description: Vise Has the normal body shape of a Xikarian. He isn't a fast runner or high jumper, like Xikarians, but it very smart and quick to make a decision, like a Xikarian. His sking color is turqoise, which is rare in the Empire, but it still considered normal. He's a bit tall for a Xikarian, just under five feet.

Personality: Vise can loose his cool fairly easily, and often doubts his own strength, as well as other's. He does, however, have a positive attitude of winning a battle, most of the time. He has faith for the Xikarian Empire to overcome their enemies. Vise is secretly a major Zigwin fan. When Zigwin arrived on his home planet, Brady, a few years earlier, he attempted to get something autographed. It didn't happen, as Zigwin wasn't taking any "requests."

Weapons: He has a small, rifle-shaped gun called a micromusket. He uses it in field missions. The micromusket also has a bayonet attached, and a small radio.

Other: 007

Last edited by maxxtoron on Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 pm

maxxtoron wrote:rigging the sunbeams to catastrophically explode.
I laughed.

Except you'd have to get into the starship, which is a bit hard considering how well guarded the Blossomed Nebula is.

I shall join, however. Sheet coming soon.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Hmm, I think I might enter a sheet.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:00 pm

awesomeness! i shall away your character sheets!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Name: Figinaught Vise Yolan (Figinaught is the Spy Class in the Xikarian millitary. They are also trained technicians)
Species: Xikaria (Yes, it's called Xikaria)
Empire: The Xikarian Empire
Description: Vise Has the normal body shape of a Xikarian. He isn't a fast runner or high jumper, like Xikarians, but it very smart and quick to make a decision, like a Xikarian. His sking color is turqoise, which is rare in the Empire, but it still considered normal. He's a bit tall for a Xikarian, just under five feet.

Personality: Vise can loose his cool fairly easily, and often doubts his own strength, as well as other's. He does, however, have a positive attitude of winning a battle, most of the time. He has faith for the Xikarian Empire to overcome their enemies. Vise is secretly a major Zigwin fan. When Zigwin arrived on his home planet, Brady, a few years earlier, he attempted to get something autographed. It didn't happen, as Zigwin wasn't taking any "requests."

Weapons: He has a small, rifle-shaped gun called a micromusket. He uses it in field missions. The micromusket also has a bayonet attached, and a small radio.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:54 pm

accepted, but can you post a picture?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:18 pm

You know what Xikarians look like, do you?

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  500853847916_lrg

This isn't Vise's real picture, but it's a Xikarian. Admiral Toma, to be exact.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:22 pm

can you get into Spore and make a Vise for me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:29 pm

I'm unable to, at the moment. Perhaps tomorrow.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:14 pm

ok. take your time.

Also, if i were you, I'd add any spy gadgets you are going to use to the weapons section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:38 pm

wow... my rp is this bad...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:56 pm

IMA GETTN TO DOIN VISE OR SOMETN'

I don't know why I used caps here, but I already typed it.

But seriously, It'll take a while for Vise to come.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 pm

name: Gihro" Rihg
Species: Orgonian
Empire: The Former Orgonian Collective and Duality
description: Gihro" Rihg is a typical Orgonian male. that means he's 7"4' Know what heres a pic to tide you over till i make him.

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  Sigpic

personality: Gihro is a fairly likable person, but he likes to keep to himself. While this makes him sound anti-social he isn't. You must take into account the fact the Orgonians have gone into isolation following the near destruction of there empire at the Hands ( or whatever they have. ) of the Dominion. So the fact he even talks to others of different species means he's very outgoing. Keep in mind not to Rile him up thou. He's a highly trained former member of his majesties Personal guard. He likes the occasional philosophical debate and Black spice smoothies. if you want to get on his good side don't try and bribe him. Just ask to talk. unless he's already P.O.ed. If you want get him made just bad mouth the Orgonian race as a bunch of sissies who are afraid to come out of hiding.

weapons: Gihro prefers to use his Royal training in most cases, but he carries around a set of steel carbide blades. He also wheres a custom camo suit. Designed by the Legendary Sut" Grial himself.

maxxtoron is that a johnny Cash reference in your location? afro

Last edited by Lord PutterMan on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : other)
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:30 pm

perhaps... It was "Where the Streets had No name" before, but i decided to change it. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 pm

My location is where i'm really at. Cecilia, Ky. But that relly tells you nothing. so my i join?
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:39 pm

l'acception. (you're accepted in French)

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Gracias senor. Soy Muy Contento. Tu es mi Amigo Nuevo.

I loves the spanish. I post soon now.

Or when you put it up.

:Face Palm: Embarassed
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 pm

I need more people first. Hopefully, Whoster will make a character and then I'll have enough to make the IC, more or less.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 pm

cool. I'll wait.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:47 pm

name: Xo'kam
Species: Jorro'kil
Empire: JFA/Jorro'kil Confederates
description: Wears Jorro'kil Black Ops armor, which after years of service is scratched and dented.
personality: Xo'Kam is swift and silent in the field, and being used to that silence, isn't much of a talker. However, he will sometimes talk to himself and, strangely enough, make notes about how much damage would need to be done to things to take it down. Some others think him to be crazy, but he acts like he acts because of his line of work.
weapons: Energy Sword
Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  500867521268_lrg

Last edited by Whoster on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:52 pm

see chatbox whoster.

accepted.

IC TIMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:24 pm

is anyone gonna post on this???

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:33 pm

i did.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 pm

You must post compy!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next