Rg- Cutting the Wire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rg- Cutting the Wire

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm

A Maxxtoron adventure.

There is one thing that the people of Desbin fear more than anything else; the white claw. The White Claw is a New Jabban crime gang/terrorist group that has terrorized the Jabbans for nearly twenty years. New Jabban patents tell their children to stay off of the streets at night in fear if them being captured by the White Claw.

Well, now the Terrorist group has devised their most evil plot yet; they have secured a Jorro'kil (with Whoster's permission) anti matter missile and are going to use it to destroy the Spore needle, the tallest building in the galaxy and the New Jabban givernment's capital. Your mission; foil their Plans and stop the White Claw from ever striking fear into the hearts of another New Jabban again.

This is still a work in progress, I'm just going to post updates here.

Back to top Go down

Re: Rg- Cutting the Wire

Post by Whos on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Hmm....

You can have the JL Anti-Matter missile, but I'd for there to be a significent backstory and signs of some hard combat to get it, or Black Ops.

Will the JL be helping the Jabbans in disarming the missile? This would be an excellent chance for the two to meet, plus the JL would want to help get their missile back or strike at the White Claw out of fury of being stolen from.
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 pm

sure, don't see why not.

This is set after the meeting at the water base though, so make your adventure first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:52 am

This is my new Jabban White Claw member:

(looks a hundred times better in the editor)

if you can, Whoster, can you make a Jorro'kil that is dressed similarly to this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top