Behind the Lines IC: Once upon a midnight dreary...

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Behind the Lines IC: Once upon a midnight dreary...

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Myre slowly began to come to it. He was outside, being dragged by two SeytanBalik guards towards a hovervan. Where was he? Oh yes, the cafe on Icarus. Now to get rid of the goons.

Myre jerked upwards, planting his feet under him, and pulled with all his might. The two guards flipped over his back and landed on their heads. He went for his gun, and put a bullet in the back of both of the goons left. He sighed. 5 rounds left

He sprinted into the cafe, his dumb revolver-style plasma handgun immune to the dead zone effects. He shot one SeytanBalik in tbe back and hit another across the face with the butt if his gun, knocking it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Vise charged, bayonet shining, into a pair of guards trying to attack him. He stabbed one in the stomach, and the other across the neck. The one cut in the stomach got up quickly, but was suddenly knocked out cold by the butt of Vise's micromusket.

Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

A SeytanBalik jumped onto Vise's back and sank his claws into his back. Hrvwent to bite the blue Xikarian when it was silenced by a bullet to the back of the head. It fell to the ground and died. Myre spun on his heel, shooting another SeytanBalik in the chest. He ran over to Krius and kicked him over. Krius punched the agent in the face, but his arms were soon pinned down and a gun was stuck in his face.

"so..." Myre said "I'm sure you're wondering right now; did he fire five shots or six? Truthfully, in all this ruckus, I lost track. But considering this is a Saybre-tech model 007 plasma revolver and it's strong enough to blow your brains into a million pieces, you should probably ask yourself; are you feeling lucky?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Vise hissed; his claw wounds hurt badly. But he easily ignored it. He gave a nod of thanks to Myre, although he doubted it he saw him. He then continued to fight off the guards.

Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Xo'Kam saw a a Guard charging straight at Myre. He sprinted as fast as he could towards Myre and the charging guard, and before it could tackle Myre Xo'Kam smashed the Seytanbalik in the head with the handle of his deactivated Energy sword, knocking the guard cold.

I can multitasking - Prussian

I actually was busy trying to get more gonger ale - Prussian

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

But in retaliation, I'm going to add all your typoes to my sig. - Prussian

It's not a horror game, it's more of a pussle - Prussian

Follow the Bloody Brick Road - Prussian

Shut your skittley little mouth - Darkel

I'm actually quite humble, I just love to mess with scurbs. - Canis_dirus

Whos : Ah, I like my bleach straight..

curius : In the eyes
"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 pm

Slowly, Exo came to, its head spinning violently. It rolled over onto all fours, and was immediately hit with a dizzying wave of vertigo... gluons it hated neurotoxins. In hind sight, it was a bit sad that it actually could have a valid opinion of neurotoxins, going by the fact that you have to experience something 10 times before you can accurately decide what you think of it, apparently... Exo was pretty sure that its opinion hadn't changed since the first time it experienced them, and was certain that the same would hold true for anyone who had undergone the same thing... or maybe that only applied towards food, and only some food, disincludeing brussel sprouts and cheese... given the choice between them and the neurotoxin, it would probably take the toxin.
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm

"you can't kill me fool!" Krius laughed.

"want to find out?" Myre said, bringing the revolver closer.

"ah, but I have plasma shields! Your weapons cannot harm me!"

"and what if you're lying?"

"Raitlen can't lie, you fool!"

"bullocks! Now call your men off or I put a bullet through your eye!"

"now now. Why would you do that? I have the core, after all!"

Myre froze momentarily, shocked by Krius' claim. That was just long enough for his adversary to sucker punch him in the jaw and kick him into the air. He kicked Exo in the face to assure its confusion and ram into the street, where it jumped into a hover car and flew off.

The sound of rotors pierced the air and a gunship descended from the heavens, dropping off fifty SeytanBalik soldiers and them flying off.

"we have to get out of here now!" Myre yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:08 pm

"Roger." Said Xo'Kam. He approached a rather large window, smashed it into peices with his sword's handle, and jumped out. The Black Ops looked back and yelled "This way!" Gesturing for the others to follow him. Then he started running, far away from the pub into the jungle.

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm

"Is Exo okay?" Vise asked loudly, so Myre could hear him. "Is it still unconcious?" He was silenced by a bullet grazing his face. He turned and began to follow Xo'Kam.

Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm

"I can't tell!" Myre yelled "We have to get out of here!"

Myre helped Exo up (sorry for the powerplay) and carried him across the room, tossing him out of the window. A bullet whizzed through the air, barely skimming Myre's ear. These guys were coming in hot. He took a small round metallic object out of his pocket and tossed it across the cafe. It bounced off of the floor and hit a soldier in the face. There was a flash of light and the ball made a terrible screaming noise, deafening the soldiers long enough for him to jump through the window, where he picked Exo up again and helped him behind a parked car.

They were on a street lined with shops, parked cars on both sides of the street. The gunship roared, raining CENSORED down on the street from above, destroying cars and scaring civilians out of the road.

"Where to?" he asked the Jorro'kil.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 pm

When Exo's head finally stopped spinning like a dynamo it looked slowly around, coughing up a bit of the foul tasting antidote. "Oh ow, what the h*ll... Myre, did you just throw me out the window?" It asked, rubbing its jaw where it had been hit and in the process hid a grin that had started to surface... Finally, someone with a brain! it thought, not at all upset over the fact that Krius had escaped... infact, it would be quite the opposite if he hadn't, it was very rarely that you would find someone actually capable of tracking someone down using nothing more than a irregular Wi-Fi bandwidth. And even rarer that this person actually was out to kill you for something you know. So, overall, not the completely boreing day it had anticipated...*more gun fire*

Right, bullets, stop phasing out you dolt, a big brain doesn't help much when your in a war zone. Exo thought, tempted to slap itself across the face to get rid of the last of the spinning sensation caused by the venoms hallucinogenic properties.
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:42 pm

"yes, yes I did!" Myre said, reloading his gun. "Son of a gun. I did fire six shots!" Now reloaded, he fired at one of the soldiers, hitting him in the eye and blowing his brains out.

"a real One-eyed cod fish now, aren't I?" he yelled to Exo, shooting another soldier.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:58 pm

"You know what I meant, it's just so annoying how normal people don't see past their own nose." Exo retorted, unable to wipe the grin off of its face at the most interesting turn of events that was unfolding... it went to pull out its microwave gun and then stopped, knowing it was frappered... it rolled its eyes and settled for its cesium pellet gun which was basically like a bebe gun, with no electric parts. "Want to go cod fishing Myre?" It asked, referencing the time Myre had attempted to shoot fish with the alkali metal pellets and dropped the gun in the water and nearly killed everyone. It took the gun and fired it at several approaching soldiers, the explosion sent its targets flying a good 6 feet back.
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:00 pm

"Ha ha. very funny!" Myre said, taking out another soldier. "And why did you grin when that creepy dude got away? He kinda tried to kill you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:13 pm

"This one's brilliant but insane." Said Xo'Kam to Myre. His Energy Sword finally stopped refusing to work, and its two bright blue blades were lit.

"I'll uh, sneak around back take out as many of those things as I can, you make a distraction, just keep doing what you're doing." He said.

The Black Ops then vanished into the surrounding jungle. It was his armor's special reflective ability, it could actually reflect light when a special component in his armor was activated, making him invisible.

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:23 pm

"Well, how often do you have to actually worry about if you will live to see the next sunrise? alot. Me, very very rarely... and its actually like a living h*ll, I see everything from the outside looking in, whereas normal people, inside looking out. So, its kind of a bit dissapointing when the person who you actually have a reason to fear is killed or put behind barrs whre they can't do anything right? So... when theres the chance that you might get a actual challenge, your kind of happy about it, even if it will probably kill you in the end... I sound compleatly crazy don't I?" Exo said, rapidly, fireing the cesium pellets.
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:27 pm

"You always sound crazy, Exo!" Myre said, switching to his frion ray. He fired it and heard the pleasing "pew!" noise that it made. The blue laser hit a Seytanbalik in the solar plexus. His skin turned blue, and he fell to the ground, his heart frozen solid.

"Yeah, I know how crazy Exo is. You haven't been on an escape pod with it. It goes all 'hey, did you know the terminal velocity of our pod is enough to break us into 3,000.548329333 pieces?' it gets annoying!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Xo'Kam crept along beside the lines of the Seytanbaik soldiers under the cover of a big section of vines. He managed to find the beginning of the line, where stand was a Seytanbalik officer. The Black Ops, still cloaked, walked out of the cover of the vines, right behind the Officer, activated his energy sword, and slid it right into the back of the officer. He pulled his sword out again just as quickly, and the seytanbalik fell dead.

The Jorro'kil then proceeded to gracefully move throughout the lines of the soldiers, slicing and stabbing them in a manor almost elegant. He was too quick for any of them to aim at him, and those he were close enough to shoot would most likely end up having their limbs chopped off.

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

"When, have I ever said that? oh, wait, that was one of your smart-a comments. Because if you were in a escape pod heading at their average terminal velocity towards a average density planet, you wouldn't exactly break into any number of pieces (unless of course your frozen solid), rather, you'd look like a little pigeon poop on a sidewalk." It responded somewhat indignantly. "On another note, see that car there in the middle Myre? I'm going to shoot the gas tank and I want you to fire exactly 1 minute after I do, and the whole thing will blow up and take a big chunk out of the mob with flying bits of frozen gas and... other... organic substances." It fired its pellet gun and the blob of cesium hit the car at the 15 second mark and splatted on the gas tank, and started to fizz violently, before bursting into flames at the 30 second mark.

Last edited by God-mod on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Myre fired as soon as the car set ablaze. There was a pause, and then BOOM!!! Chunks of flying car flew everywhere. Several Seytanbalik were frozen solid in the blast and stood still like ice sculptures. Several others splattered like bird poop on a car windshield.

"Well that worked!" he said. "now let's move! I need to get somewhere secure so I can call in an evac!"

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:37 am

"89% of people don't look up when searching for something, Ie, see that alleyway to our right? and that fire escape 36 ft down it? we need to go down the alley and since its sheltered from there sight by this car, I'll stay and cover fire for you, then follow once everyone is up there. Hopefully, since, as you said, these guys are stupid, if I fire more rapidly, then they'll think theres more than one person here, alowing you to call in a evac without getting shot in the back while doing so." Exo explained, landing cesium pellets on about 8 gas tanks.
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Xo'Kam came running over to Exo, who was shouting at Myre and saying something about an ally.

"Great plan, except you didn't factor in that I was right in the middle of where all that was landing when you blew it up!" He said, partially impressed with Exo's destructive plan, and partially annoyed.

The Black Ops started to jog after Myre, "holstering" his now deactivated energy sword's hilt.

Xo'Kam quickly caught up with Myre.

"Calling in Evac?" He asked.

"I wasn't aware there were reinforcements near, but I suppose my Military will be sending more ships to investigate the loss of the one I was on. You need to link up your COMM to mine so I can stay ontop of the situation reports."

"
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod on Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

The pellets fizzed and exploded, although without the added bonus of the freon ray it lacked in the flying frozen hard objects factor and was only half a destructive.

"Well, you have black ops armor, so I assumed it would hold up to any stray chunks of shrapnel that by chance hit it." Exo explained as Xo'Kam jogged by. As soon as he got behind the car, and out of sight of the solders, it began firing more rapidly and at farther away targets, while letting the ones in the front slowly creep forward.

The result was panic as the soldiers were forced to run towards the enemy, from the explosions.

The tactic would hold if they hurried and there were no distractions, otherwise, stupid or no, the Saytanbaik would catch on, or Krius would, ether way, Myre had better do his half of the deal quickly or the bluff would be called.
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by curius on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:23 am

At the ruined bar an humanoid figure rose from a pile of scrap whit quite stiff movements. It took a quick look around whit it's one large eye, and noticed that the bar was now pretty calm, unlike the are outside.

No1 made a quick check in it's systems and found out that two thirds of the nanobots got destroyed by the electric attack. Otherwise No1 was unharmed.

Reamaining amount of nanobots could only cover up to half of No1's body, and so No1 took a jacket from a civilian who was lying unconcious on the floor, and put it on.

In time No1 would be able to create more nanobots, but it needed some material. It quicly scanned around again, but everyone was focusing on the fight outside. No1 moved it's attention to the soldier's body lying on the floor. Whit a quick pulse from it's particle drill No1 cut a chunk from the body's arm, and stuffed it in from a hatch in it's chest. It would contain enough matter for nanobots to be re-created.

By that time Exo and Myre exploded the car outside, and No1 decided to follow them. It had eccountered the group accidentaly, but this could lead to wery valuble information, even in UFIAI standards. Under the cover of smoke created from the explosion of the car No1 started to carefully move out of the bar.

There were quite a bit of smoke and scrap flying left and right. No1 soon managed to locate the escaping group by scanning area whit thermal vision. They were firing rapidly towards the soldiers, who desperately tried to kill them. What the soldiers didn't see, was that while they were fired from one point, most of the group were alredy mowing to another drirection.

No1 made a quick projection from their estimated direction, and predicted that the group was moving towards the nearby alley. No1 disquised itself to one of the soldiers, and jumped out of the bar. It's disguise was rough, as there were not enough nanobots to mimick the clothing wery well, but in the chaos it was enough. No1 managed to slip through the soldiers whitout problems, exept that it almost got hit by cesium pellet twice.

No1 managed to cover last dosen feet in cover of a smoke screen left from one of the explosions. While in the smoke, No1 changed from Seytanbalik to male Jorro'kil. Then it got to the alley, waiting for the group to arrive.
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:58 pm

"yeah, I'm calling the boss man now." Myre said "give me some cover fire!" Myre turned on his iPhone and called his boss.

"go for Blake!" JIA commissioner Blake Toron says when he picked up the phone.

"Blake! It's Myre! I'm on Icarus!"

"why the CENSORED are you still there? There's a crisis happening at hq!"

"Exo and I are pinned down in an alley. Some Raitlen doctor tracked us down and sent his goons to attack us! The streets full of tangoes!"

Toron laughed "you really need to find the definition of a 'low-key operation' mate!"

"Save the jokes for later! We need Evac!"

"alright! I'll send the fleet to pick you up. Do you have the package?"

"of course not. That would be too easy."

"ir darrogas!" Toron paused, and then said "well, the fleet will be there in about thrift minutes to pick you up! Stay alive!" he hung up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top