Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe Discussion!

+3
Zaroas
Whos
Darkel
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to the Universe Discussion!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Universe Discussion!

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:05 pm

A banner is possible for me to work on, just provide me a general image of a Liirlith or something regarding them you want me to use. You have one image of them, but it's not colored in or anything, and I don't always trust myself to pick the right ones.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Universe Discussion!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to the Universe Discussion!

Post by Vara Lord Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 pm

The image I had in mind was this. It would be a galaxy with a Liirlith hand coming up as if to grasp it. The Liirlith hand would be more or less darkish green, with the bigger scales on top of the hand and fingers being sort of brownish yellow. Then there would be the words, "We are everywhere."
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:17 pm

I'll see what I can do, but no promises, it can be difficult to draw the characters of another person, and hands have always been a weak point for me.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:16 pm

That's fine. Like I said, don't feel obligated. Thanks though.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Empire Name: Cenza Interstellar Confederacy
Creator: Needles_10/Pulsarium

Sporecast: CIC and UED

Species Name: Cenza

Homeworld: Cezka

Size: The CIC is known to have 48 colonized star systems under its control, and the UED keeps 61 more under its control.

Biology: Any physical features you'd like to point out? Any internal or external characteristics you'd like us to know?

History: will build on this.

Culture: The Cenza are mostly-carnivorous, often eating meat for sustenance. WILL CONTINUE.

Military: will build on this.

Government: Pragmatic Exploratory Confederacy.

Strategies and Tactics: will build on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:22 am

I wasn't sure where else to post this, but here goes. I've had an idea lately where I imagined Jiiran and Kradus sitting at a table discussing and generally criticizing each others methods, philosophy, etc. I think it might be cool if we had (maybe in the OOC section) where we can have one of our characters challenge someone else's character to a debate, maybe have an imaginary scene where the two of them sitting at some table in some room somewhere. Alternatively, maybe this could also be something we could do in the chatbox, even temporarily change our forum names that of the characters to give it some flair. What do you think?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:09 am

I think a more fitting section for this would have been the Roleplay Discussion section. But on the idea itself, it is interesting. Although we already do that in the chatbox with name changes, though most of the time it is a bit more humorous than serious.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:07 pm

How would you guys feel about a thread for posting condensed racial/species and galaxy-wide histories and such instead of a simple recap in the Fatebreaker OOC? It could be divided by parts and such. For example, I could post "Part 1 of Ravena History," going over the very early history of the galaxy and the beginnings of the Novus Alliance. It would give us an opportunity to expand on a lot of it without burying important details in massive blocks of texts. What do you all think?
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Recaps are good. For me, though, it takes ages to put details to what happened. A bit of history is going to happen outside of RP as the final Chimerosu races are discovered also, bringing the final total, with Krylonians included, to twelve. That's the final number. Also, the last three races in the UCN will already be space-faring, but will have heavily-fortified systems around their stars, and this is also where the Dram'Knoll will be shown to have an alliance with the Chimerosu again, where they've been given a few planets to set up space colonies and terraform (Entailing that these planets aren't inhabitable, but better than living on a spaceship).

...Then, an RP is going to spring up. Anyone who wants to fight in the war against Kuth'Lun and the Nylggzora can join. The Svangar are on their way towards returning to space...but...it'll be awhile.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:37 am

I think your idea is good, Zar. It would work better than a recap. With threads like that we can focus more on telling the story adequately rather than smooshing all the details together for the sake of catching people up.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2