Disruption (IC)

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Disruption (IC) - Page 20 Empty Re: Disruption (IC)

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:01 pm

"No...I am not." Aslin replied "The only...d@mn this hurts, races outside of the Consulate I've...heard of are the Saffryans, the Seytanbalik, the Zraak, and the...Karthla. We...fought the Dominion for a while. You've heard...ugh... of them?" Aslin laid back, his limited strength sapped from the speech. His armor, which appeared to be a tee shirt of the same armor design as Lumien battle armor. The suit itself, both shirt and pants, were white with light blue accents. On the left pectoral of the armor was "Lumien Consulate Colonial Navy" in gold block letters. Aslin slowly turned his head to his right and saw that his right shoulder was faintly blinking yellow. The emergency homing device in the wrecked armor must have activated. Hopefully, a Lumien ship would be there soon. Aslin slowly moved his right arm (he couldn't move the left due to the broken ribs) and felt where the emergency fiber optic feed was in the center of his chest. The device began to record if the armor had been damaged, meaning that the feed was being sent to the Colonial Navy. They would be able to see the Jorro'kil that had saved him. The quantum feed in the armor would send the information almost instantly, meaning that a fleet would soon be assembling to come and get him.

The Seytanbalik Flagship

General Yusuf Drumar stood at the panoramic window of his flagship's bridge, down at the blue and green planet below. The ship was the renovated Kan Vi Chemick, a Seytanbalik Flagship that had lead the Seytanbalik in their war against the Jorro’kil. It was a torpedo-shaped ship, 1900 meters long and painted jet black. A massive black scar-like scratch stretched across its port side, commemorating the Sunbeam blast that had destroyed the ship during the Xikarian war.  The planet was New Holos, one of the biggest, fastest-growing planets in the Lumien Consulate. His ship was currently cloaked, as was the rest of the fleet, and they were ready to attack. Scans of the planet indicated that there were approximately three million soldiers on the planet and seven naval vessels orbiting it. Two could be seen from his vantage point: a silver Quazar-class and a Globe class. The others must have been on the other side of the planet. He studied the planet's surface carefully, watching the roll of the clouds to predict the weather. A powerful, swirling storm system bearing resemblance to a hurricane was eclipsing a Lumien coastal city. It's name was Mortron, a city with the population of one million. It would be well-defended, but Yusuf was confident that he would take it with ease. They were currently invisible to all forms of Lumien detection, and the storm would further block their communications. Now they simply needed to take out the two guard ships. The Nahn Olvai Kradus would make this simple. Yusuf stepped away from the window, hands behind his back, and turned to a holographic screen floating at the center of the room. This screen was in front of a holographic map of New Holos that showed all of its military bases and currently-deployed troops. There were riots going on in the southern section of Mortron over a new tax law. Sending covert operations in to speak to the rioters could be useful. Yusuf touched the holographic screen and it sparked to life with small pictures of each of his thirty-three ships. He tapped two of the battlecruisers, and accessed their bridge comms system.

“Yes, Janal?” both captains said aloud.

“Brothers, I would like you to turn the Nahn Olavi Kradus on the Lumien ships in front of us on my mark. We are about to invade the city of Mortron. The storm hitting it and the current riots in its southern peninsula will provide excellent cover for our assault.”

“Yes, Janal.” they replied “We will prepare the weapons.”

“Excellent. You honor Lord Kradus today.”

“Thank you, Janal.” They signed off as their crews scrambled to prepare the massive solar-powered lasers known as the Nahn Olavi Kradus. Yusuf returned to the window and watched the Lumien ships that were so blind to his presence. He scowled menacingly as he glared down at the enemy planet. Yusuf had personally asked to lead the Seytanbalik fleet to New Holos; it was the planet that he had been imprisoned on. It was why three long scarlet scars stretched across his back, and why his spine was more metal than bone. It was why his left arm was entirely robotic and why every night when he laid down to sleep he was tortured by the memories of his imprisonment. It was why his wife left him, for he was violent and irritable around their son. To Yusuf, this battle had nothing to do with Kradus; it was all about revenge. Ukta Intirik named this operation Sarmha, meaning “The Reckoning”. It was about time that debts were repaid in blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:49 pm

There were three diplomats from the Vil-Nolwikkan Greater Dominion. One looked larger and more decorated from the others, but lord Syprus likely wouldn't have recognized the Nolwikkan.

The Nolwikkans introduced themselves first. Two of the three Nolwikkan diplomats stepped aside, revealing the intimidating Vil-Nolwikkan in the center. He began to speak.

"Greetings, Samians, UFIAI, Vrentus, and those from the Imperial Despot of Jiiran. I am Archlord Reskullus, leader of the Vil-Nolwikkan greater dominion -- I could simply not let a momentous occasion such as this meeting fall from the grasp of my claws; I had to oversee this myself." It quickly became clear that the two other diplomats were for show.

"While I have the chance," Reskullus started again, "I'd like to thank you all for seeing truth and enlightenment, and seeing that we are the ones Ravena truly needs. It is truly an honor to be working with you, for the good of the galaxy." As he said this, his claws rested on the table, pointing inward towards his chest. In Nolwikkan culture, this was a sign of good intentions and peacefulness.

Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:19 pm

When the Dominion ships arrived at the coordinates that Jiiran had sent them, they would probably be puzzled to find that there didn't seem to be anyone there, even after a few hours of waiting.

Aarin scratched his chin. "Is this why you brought us here then?" he asked. "To help you perhaps take care of these records that you have been keeping?"

Admiral Fedrin Marr stood up, smiled, and bowed. "Our good friend Archlord Reskullus has all but taken the words from my mouth. Here indeed can be found truth and enlightenment. . . and purity, if I may so add the term, for in our glorious alliance, what less could result than the purification of all Ravena? On behalf of my own people, I assure you that we and our beneficent leader, the wise and mighty Lord Jiiran, want nothing more than the establishment of a just new order throughout the galaxy, free of the corruptions of such foul forces as the Confederacy and the Dominion. Long live the Pact!" With a bow, he took his seat again, laughing inwardly. Lies, everything he had just said; Marr was quite good at lying when he wanted to be. Ultimately, the Despot looked after itself; all these others were nothing more than pawns in the Despot's vast design. The Despot that will bear my name soon, though Marr to himself.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Syprus nodded. "Thank you for the introduction, all of you. I am happy to know you're intentions are so pure. The Terminus Pact looks promising as I see it now."

The Samians in the room had surprised looks on their faces, all shocked by their leader's words. Syprus continued to look at data on the holotable. "I am as well interested in purification as all of you are. Impure beings are quite expansive these days. Perhaps with the power of our combined forces, we can overcome taint" his old voice croaked out.

"I'm shocked you're so open about this" said the female in the room. Syprus sneered and motioned towards the door. She sighed and quickly got up and left. He then turned to look at the Pact members.

"Please, continue."

The room was dark. Alyna stood in its center, completely unchained. A single light from an overhead done-like window shone down on her. The moonlight casting a white ellipse into the room. The seemingly luminous red eyes of Lord Kradus moved around in the shadows, the loud steps of his bulky form pounding out into the sound in the air. His slithery form moving across the tiled floor, making scratches and slicking sounds as it slipped around.

"Did you ever think the day would come, dear Queen?" Kradus said in a dark tone as he slid around her in the shadows.

"No... I thought my father and his accomplices had completed the task..."

Kradus chuckled. "You were too young to remember. Those thirty something years ago when my empire was at large, you had barely grown."

"Kradus, taunting me will get you nowhere. Kill me and get it over with."

"Oh, I have no interest in killing you, my sweet," he said stepping into the light. "For royal blood is far more valuable... At any rate... how is your father doing these days?"

Alyna did not respond. Kradus snaked around to meet her in the eyes. "And Lamor? How is he?"

"Füvh you" Alyna whimpered out. Kradus grinned. As he turned, his massive tail slung around and hit Alyna, knocking her back sever feet. She simply lay there, looking up at him.

"There is something about you..." Kradus said darkly, "something with your mind. A certain aspect of it that intrigues me. You are resilient, yet there is a point in which you give in. Tell me, Alyna, do you realize the reality of all of this?"

"We are alone. The Dranzoot no longer stand a chance against the Dominion."

"Precisely" Kradus said. "And that's how it will remain... Now then, Alyna, will you say that to your people?"

Alyna did not look at Kradus, but shook her head. Kradus' forked tongue flickered from his lips. "Pity" he said, "Your people still hold a sense of hope even though there is none. I want to show this to them, I want to plant into their minds that they're under my control and that that will never change. I want the hope they possess to be burnt away."

"Good luck to you, then" Alyna said.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Rune looked at Aarin, "Ask yourself this: Would anyone consider giving a precious jewel to two beasts fighting over a piece of meat?" He took yet another bite from his fruit, and continued to speak with his mouth full, "No, the books can wait, they need relatively little care, aside from the occasional dusting of the shelves." He swallowed, "The original reason I came to get you, was because you were being pursued by the Pavolites, and I am naturally inquisitive, I like to investigate things, though in saying this I contradict myself in some ways." He turned the fruit over in his hand, "The true underlying reason I brought you here, though, and told you these things, is not because I need to preserve the knowledge in this mountain, but because I must first ensure that Maozhu can be trusted to use it wisely." His eyes scanned the faces around him, "Maozhu is a world at war with itself, and the outcome would be a disaster, if I were to arm either the Pavolites or the Thundarians with advanced technology as detailed in the records." He shook his head, "No, it is far safer if they are limited to the crude technology they are so used to using." He then once more took a bite from his piece of fruit.

Aolani frowned, "You're asking a lot of us. You're asking us to help you stop two groups that hate each other from fighting, how can a small group like us stop a war?" Her eyes narrowed with worry, "You're crazy, there's no way the few people here can do anything to stop it. It can't be done!"

Like lightning, Rune swiveled around and fixed Aolani with his listless gaze, swallowing his bite of fruit before speaking, and pointing the finger of his free hand at her, "That is precisely why this war has gone on for so long." He said, his calm, even tone never changing. "Nothing is impossible, and the things you can achieve are limited only by what your mind tells you. I will tell you, it is easier than you think to end this war, but there lies the problem, for I was and never will be known for proper manners or social skills. To fit in or agree with society, one must adapt and change, conforming to it. I long ago decided I would never conform to it, simply because I do what suits me, not what suits others. Call me selfish, if you like, but I have devoted myself to providing for the greater good of others more than you may think. I will at least allow myself the luxury of doing things in my own personal fashion."

Watson slowly nodded in understanding, "So you're saying that if we got audience with several leaders, and convinced them to listen to us, the war would be over, because we have enough resources to prove to them that cooperation would result in both groups being better off." He frowned, "But wait, they see us as demons, too, and you're only half-demon, to them, shouldn't you be better, technically?" He asked.

Rune shook his head, closing his eyes, and sighing, as he threw his fruit core into a wastebasket made of bamboo twigs. It seemed that something was weighing heavy on his shoulders, perhaps the reason he hunched over the way he did. "I am half-Pavolite, and half-Thundarian, I am even worse to them than a pure-blooded member of the opposite race. They see me as a repulsive thing, for my hatching itself is perhaps the greatest taboo for either race, proof that they can have children, when they see themselves as so separate, they would much prefer if the two peoples were either incompatible as mates, or if all offspring never hatched from their eggs at all." He opened his eyes, once again, staring and wide, "At this same time, I am also proof of their shared heritage, which they repeatedly deny." He looked at the Chimerosu in the room, "All of you are proof of shared heritage as well, and if any of you can somehow force them to accept these truths, peace should follow quite quickly."

He then looked at all the non-Chimerosu, "Those of you here who are not Chimerosu, as I believe our race is more properly called, are also proof that extra-terrestrial beings exist, do not underestimate the power you are capable of, either."

Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Aarin nodded. "How would you suggest we proceed?"

The force that the Dominion had sent to the coordinates Jiiran had sent to Vekoni had been waiting at least for two and a half hours before the Jiiran finally came. But not how they had expected.

Space around the Dominion ships seemed to distort and bend. When the bending stopped, it could be seen what had caused it. The Dominion ships were surrounded by at least twice their number of Despotic vessels that had just dropped cloak. It also soon became apparent that the Despotic vessels were creating a static jamming field, preventing transmissions from being sent. Clearly, Jiiran had figured that the Dominion would try something, and had decided to turn the tables.

Over the comms of the Dominion raiding ships came Jiiran's dead voice: "Do you always bring this many ships on diplomatic meetings?"
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:49 am

The commander of the fleet sat in the main juggernaut. The tall Zraak, incredibly muscular, and enormous with flat scales. The scales were all white, which was extremely unnatural. He was obviously subject to some ghastly experiment at some point. But the result could have never been better. He was enormous and powerful and his scales looked quite thick. His piercing red eyes were brought out by his snowy scales, giving him an ever eerie appearance.

This was Mortemalo. He had his feet resting on the dash of the consoles, staring at the ships and not at all phased by the size. He chuckled.

"Did they supply us with Karthlosis ammunition?" he asked one of the Zraak techs. They nodded. Mortemalo then laughed. "Turn on the comm!"

His wretched voice spoke to Jiiran. "Of course we do, dear friend. For what's a diplomatic meeting without a little fireworks? Now, please, surrender your ships and there won't be a fuss. Nobody threatens or tricks the Dominion and gets away with it."

Mortemalo gave a signal to the other Zraak in the room to begin a process. They all began working the consoles and sending commands. In large weaponry rooms, enormous canisters were lifted by robotic claws attached to the roof of the ship and placed in large machines where they were cased by strange pods and placed in enormous cannons. The cannons then charged and readied themselves, jutting out a bit further and making themselves seen from the outside. Each pod was equipped with enough volts of energy to fry the shields of relatively weaker ships. But it would take several to do so, and an extensively large amount to ever do such a thing to a larger one.

Fighters also released and began waiting in their spots outside the Dominion ships, all waiting for their commands.

Last edited by Darkel on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:16 am

Rune started to speak, "Well first-" He abruptly cut off, and looked intently at Ravage, "...Are you feeling well?" He asked. When people directed their attention at her, it was easy to see why Rune had asked her that question in the first place. She looked terrible, not just miserable, but quite ill, as though she had somehow come down with something. She was gritting her teeth and pinching the base of her beak, as though suffering a severe migraine, her eyes closed tightly. When she opened one, just barely, the eye was glassy and purple. There was a slick wetness around her nostril-slits, an indicator that her nasal passages were congested. She was breathing through her mouth, and her breath was light and somewhat faint. Her entire body trembled weakly. It was remarkable nobody had noticed, but then again, Ravage wasn't the sort to complain about things. Rune walked over to her and brushed her hand aside, and felt the base of her beak, causing her to wince, as though it were tender, before quickly yanking it back, "You have an extremely high fever, it's a wonder you haven't fainted." He said, frowning, his voice calm, but somewhat more rushed. The expression, this time, did touch his eyes, and they narrowed slightly with what might have been alarm.

He went over and grabbed a chair, and forced her to sit down in it, receiving no resistance. Every time any part of Ravage touched something, however, and every time she moved, she flinched and gritted her teeth as though the physical contact was causing extreme pain. Her eyes watered so much that it looked as though she were weeping. Rune noted this, "It looks like you've contracted a severe case of Monsoon Fever, it's the only illness on Maozhu that could cause the eyes to water so much." He walked over to where he had a wooden shelf placed on the wall, with lightbrights growing from underneath it. He snatched up a piece of paper, and placed it against a flat section of the wall, using what appeared to be a quill made from his own feather to write something down in ink, "It's a terrible illness normally only contracted in childhood, but precautions are always taken to ensure that one never catches it. It's survivable if treated, but it often leaves long-term negative effects. I'm not sure what it'll do to a Chimerosu like you, but it should be treatable with the same ingredients used to make the medicine." He finished writing down the information on the paper, and began blowing on it to get the ink to dry.

Samir's beak dropped wide with surprise, "But...Ravage never gets sick, in all the years I've known her, she's never even contracted the weakest of colds! Even severe illnesses wouldn't affect her!"

Rune continued to blow on the page, and then responded, "Well, for whatever reason, she's contracted Monsoon Fever. It is possible that her unique identity prevented most illnesses from being able to affect her, it's no different from how an illness that might be present in fish can't be contracted by mammals, not that it's impossible for something like that to happen. The chances of an adult contracting Monsoon Fever is extremely low, almost nonexistent, but it's possible, and you can only contract it once, you never catch it again. I doubt anyone else among us will catch it from her, because one rapidly becomes ill upon exposure." He took the paper and handed it to Aarin, revealing that it was written in an international language anybody who traveled the Galaxy could understand. "I will not make light of this situation, but I am not exaggerating, either. Symptoms this severe could prove fatal, if not treated. I need someone to go and fetch the things on this list. I've provided detailed descriptions of each plant, so you don't make any mistakes in identifying them."

Mira walked over and looked over Aarin's shoulder at the page, "An herbal remedy can treat this? It's nice that everything grows not so far from here."

Lloyd should his head, "No, not good! How can an herbal remedy treat something like this? It's never worked for sicknesses this bad!"

Rune swiveled to fix Lloyd with his gaze, "This remedy always works, and once it hits the stomach, the symptoms all but completely disappear, and they do not return, it is in essence a cure for Monsoon Fever. I do not have the time nor the equipment to create any advanced drugs for use in treatment, and if one thing works, why should I change it? Medicines are all derived from natural sources. Do not protest this."

Lucas looked over at Ravage and frowned, "She's awfully quiet..."

Rune waved that detail off, "It is impossible to speak when suffering from Monsoon Fever, the glands and other tissues present in the throat swell, and it becomes extremely painful to speak, in addition, it could also cause damage to the vocal chords if she tried. Actually, everything hurts, even the skin itself is tender, so I imagine that even sitting completely still she is in extreme pain. I imagine she also can't properly hear a word of what we're saying, because the pressure in the ears caused by the congested sinuses will make all sounds muffled." He walked over to a different crate, and pulled out a thick, heavy-looking blanket that appeared to be made from the fur of some animal. He walked up to Ravage and draped it around her shoulders. She winced at the pressure, but wrapped it around her shoulders, though she was still shivering badly.

Rune sighed, "I will look after her, someone, please, go get those herbs, I cannot stand to see people suffer like this. They should all be growing southeast of this mountain, close to the border, it's relatively close."

Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:43 pm

"Sir, I'm getting frequency readings from this soldier's outfit.. we can't hack them." Lakil said. He was standing over by the bridge controls, and had noticed the readings from the corner of his eye.

Keverin returned to the wounded Aslin, holding self-activating stitches. "What is that doing?" He asked, tilting his beak to look at the flashing yellow light.

"I assume it's automatically contacting someone or something.." He placed the stitches on some of Aslin's wounds, and the nanobots in the thread weaved themselves into Aslin's skin, courtesy of Wreae technicians.

Keverin suspected it could have been a trap, though he didn't voice his concerns, and paced casually around the room. By now, he had changed into his uniform, a simple, grey-colored suit with small blue highlights.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another tear into the pocket dimension of slipspace was followed by the re-emergence into normal space by the same cause of the tear, the Valence. Having recieved the transmissions from the small shuttle taken by Xerin and Svar, they arrived within miles of their destination, and an unsluggish drifting brought them ever closer, until with more and more accurate scans the Valence located the shuttle, and swallowed it easily, or so it seemed. Inside the silvery bay, Xej stood, had dressed in his armor, awakened by the news of Xerin and the Krathunian's arrival.

He hadn't seen his cousin in a long time, and hoped the meeting to be pleasant.

Xerin jumped out, with spryness not unusual for a Jorro'kil of even his age, and quickly greeted the Zealot.

"Xej, cousin, it is excellent to see you again." He said, the pliable parts of his beak formed a smile, and his eyes accompanied this.

Xej dipped his beak in respect for the High Councilor. "You, as well." was all he managed. Xej noticed Svar, and dipped his beak.

"Who is this Krathunian?" Xej asked. "Svar Levantus." Xerin replied, arms folded behind his back. "He accompanied me on my journey from.. " He paused, remembering Travis's request he not reveal anything. Being a High Councilor, he would have to give a report on his travels. These would be held in the utmost privacy, however.

"A Chimerosu ship.."

"I.. have heard of their return. One of many unexpected events, hm?" Xej said, looking slightly distracted.

"Yes.. I never thought I'd see the day, but life overcomes, it truly seems."

(Correct my post if Svar's last name isn't Levantus, Zar)

I can multitasking - Prussian

I actually was busy trying to get more gonger ale - Prussian

Also...just because you rescued a male chick and called him Kevin, doesn't mean I care. - ViperaUnion

But in retaliation, I'm going to add all your typoes to my sig. - Prussian

It's not a horror game, it's more of a pussle - Prussian

Follow the Bloody Brick Road - Prussian

Shut your skittley little mouth - Darkel

I'm actually quite humble, I just love to mess with scurbs. - Canis_dirus

Whos : Ah, I like my bleach straight..

curius : In the eyes
"
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Kradus choked Alyna. Her neck was in his fist and her body pinned up against a wall. Her legs dangled, squirming as she tried to break free.

"Where are they?" Kradus said calmly. She gave only shrills. He dropped her and she hit the ground with a loud thud. His loud tail thumped against the ground, thrashing angrily, "Tell me..." He said. "Where are the Leprol?"

Alyna looked up, coughing. "I told you, I don't know. They disappeared during the attack."

"You are lying!" Kradus said, back handing her. "Tell me where they are!"

"Kradus" said Dalon from behind. "You're going to kill her if you keep a this. Then we'll never get what we need. She's a female. She can't handle so much."

Kradus' lips drew back in a snarl. He stomped closer to Dalon. "And who are you to command me? Who are you to speak to me informally?"

Dalon narrowed his eyes, enough go Kradus to in return make an even angrier face. "Forgive me, 'my lord'" Dalon said as he turned around and walked out of the room. Kradus looked back and saw Alyna, nearly passed out on the ground. Sighing in frustration, he left the room, Shancar meeting him at the side.

As they walked through an isolated, empty hallway, they began speaking. "Dalon is getting out of hand" Kradus said.

"Give him a chance, sir" Shancar said.

"He acts like his word exceeds mine. And it does not. I will not allow another rebellion, Shancar. Should he ever make a move against me, be well aware that I'll kill him on the spot."

"Because sending him to die didn't work?" Shancar asked blankly. Kradus gave him a glance. "I know what you did. You sent Dalon out there with a practically defenseless ship. A ship by itself, so he could die. Because you don't want a single threat to your throne."

"What more was I supposed to do? He cannot have the privilege of rising higher than me" Kradus said.

"He is your heir."

Kradus stopped Shancar in the middle of the hall, backing him up a bit, almost agains the wall. "Listen, now. You brought me back. This was your choice. You must accept what you've conjured, because it isn't about to change any time soon."

"I--I know" Shancar nodded.

"Do you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Then I suppose we shouldn't have any further problems" Kradus said turning to walk again, Shancar following. "This is after all, the Dominion. Tell me thirty years of imprisonment hasn't made you lose your keen edge of how this works."

"No, my lord" Shancar sighed. "I remember quite well."

"I should certainly hope so, for your sake."

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:36 pm

"Sir, shall we?" asked the Mondarian helmsman. "They're powering up their weapons and launching fighters."

Jiiran made no response to the helmsman, but continued on the comm to Mortemalo.

"Attack would not be advisable in your situation. Allow me to show you." He pressed a button on the control panel. A bunch of droids, perched on the Dominion ships, uncloaked. There was one for each ship.

"While you were sitting around waiting for me," said Jiiran, "I was making preparations in case you should try anything violent. One was to call some of my armada in; the other was the droids that are perched on your ships. I sent them in under cloak. Each one carries a level seven hyperthermal explosive. If your ships attempt to attack, I shall give the command for them all to detonate. And before you start getting more ideas, I should tell you that they are all programmed to detonate automatically if they are attacked, or if an unauthorized source attempts to hack or tamper with them."

Jiiran paused a moment to allow the words to sink in. "If you wish to avoid unnecessary bloodshed, I have recommendations. I came here to speak with a representative of your Dominion, and that is what I intend to do. Whoever is in charge here may come via shuttlecraft to my ship. I will have a few fighters escort you."

Aarin quickly folded the paper and put it in his belt. "Whose coming with me?" he asked.

"I will," said Isbar without hesitation.

Aarin looked at him for a moment, and then shook his head. "No, I think you had better stay."

Isbar's quills stiffened like wire, and his face became even more intimidating. "I want to come. I'm not afraid."

Aarin sighed, looking at him sympathetically. "I know you're not, Isbar. You've already proven your courage more than once. But I think you had best stay and look after Ravage. If the natives discover this place, there needs to be someone to help defend everyone else."

Isbar scowled, but then took up station next to Ravage, squatting down on his haunches, his arms folded. Aarin looked around. "Anyone else?"
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Mortemalo was not yet phased. "You honestly think I'm afraid if explosives? These ships have shields capable of resisting so much. Your detonators are nothing. I'd say Lord Dalon will not be pleased with your actions of mistreat and deception, dear Jiiran. Now, allow me to play my piece in this."

Mortemalo turned off the comm and clicke a few buttons on his consoles. It sent signals downstairs to the large canister rooms. The cannons fired, large ships blazing out from the sides of the core and with long robotic claws that formed in midflight, they came to the surface of the enemy ships. Each readied large drills they'd use to pierce through and release the soldiers inside.

Mortemalo laughed. "We'll see how you stand against some Karthla, droods!"

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion on Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Samir raised his hand, "I'll go, and Arrow can come with me." He said. At the sound of his name, Arrow's long ears pricked up, and his nose twitched, the long whiskers reflecting the light, as a bright gleam came into the hound's golden eyes. The dog began to dance between his paws, much in the manner of a puppy eager to go for a walk. It seemed he had completely forgotten the danger that might await outside of the safety of Rune's mountain home. Samir folded his arms, "I've looked after Ravage for five whole years, I'll just do it again." He said. One could hardly believe the man could say such things with a straight face. It was more like Ravage had looked after him, and once again, it was found irritating that he would speak in such a manner. Regardless, his understanding of the Krylonian language would be useful if anyone came across the Pavolites again. He looked over at Horus, "Are you coming?" He asked.

Horus didn't get the chance to speak, because Lucas folded his arms, "I think we're all going, Ravage, aside from Isbar, is one of the best fighters here, and plus, she's my commanding officer, the Cadets of Third Squadron look out for each other, but I think that can be extended to include the people in charge." Lloyd, standing behind the Frigian, looked anxious to get going, and Watson, though initially looking a bit reluctant, given that he seemed to have a more cautious, if not timid nature, also rose to indicate he was going with the group. Mira, though she said nothing, was also in this group, all four were cadets under Ravage's command, and were fiercely loyal. Horus, who was caught with his beak open, closed it, and slowly nodded, that yes, he was going.

Aolani saw this, and sighed, "Well, if everyone is leaving, then I guess I'm going, too. That means that only a few people are in this cavern, but with Isbar and Xenos here, we shouldn't have to worry about anyone getting hurt while we're-" She was cut off when there came a sharp growl from Xenos, who peeked his head around the corner. She stared at the Spiromander for a moment, before sighing, "Alright, fine, so Isbar is here, apparently, Xenos is coming with us. Let's go, then."

She started out of the exit, and everyone went to follow. Rune, crouched down on a chair next to Ravage, watched them go, "Hurry back!" He called after them.

Everyone started down the mountain.

Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:42 pm

Aslin winced as one of the Jorro'kil placed stitches in a particularly nasty cut on his forearm. next time, he would wear a long-sleeved set of armor. The two picked up on the signal in the suit, meaning that it was sending. This was good for Aslin, but he'd better let them know what was going on before they got concerned.

"Thank you." he said as the nanobots went to work. The wounds burned slightly, and then the pain began to fade as the nanobots released an anesthetic. He was grateful, but not exhorbitantly so, as he was beginning to realize the true nature of his rescuers. They quite obviously did not care about him. Most medics would have immediately triaged the Lumien's wounds and have carried him off on a stretcher, not lift him up by an injured arm and injured ribs and toss him into a spaceship. This wasn't a rescue mission; this was a salvage mission. As Aslin thought about this, his temper began to rise. He wouldn't burst out, not when his life depended on these people, but hopefully their superiors would have some words for them at a later time.

"It's a homing device." he said, now speaking more clearly as the anesthetics kicked in "A ship should be en route to my location soon. The video feed in my camera has been transmitting ever since the armor took damage in the crash. They'll see that I have encountered an unknown race." Hopefully this would make them a little more accommodating. Aslin knew Admiral Quaron, and if Aslin was harmed in any way by these men that was not in the initial weapons report, there'd be hell to pay.

"I do not know how long it will take them to get here." he continued "I don't know how far I am from Lumien space. Hopefully it should be under a few days."

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 pm

The front Despotic vessels took the brunt of the first Dominion attack. Jiiran sent orders to all the ships struck to close off the corridors were the drills were attacking, and flood the corridors with toxic gases; meanwhile, defense droids were to be sent to those areas, just in case the gases didn't work. Each area within which Karthla were about to enter soon had plasma-throwers trained on the sections of the walls where drilling could be heard; the moment a hole appeared, the droids would begin flooding it with sprays of white-hot plasma, fired in the manner of a flamethrower.

Meanwhile, Jiiran sent instructions out to the droids attached to the Dominion ships, commanding them to start attempting to drill into the ships and try to bring their explosives to the inside, where they would do more damage. Meanwhile, all ships that could opened fire at the Dominion vessels. Numbers aside, it was a fairly even match; the Despotic vessels were just as powerful as those of the Dominion.

Allé volunteered to stay behind and see if there was any way he could make Ravage more comfortable, if that was possible. Tevri went with the group.

Aarin went ahead, peering carefully around for any sign of the natives as the party advanced.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:01 am

Q'ren stared at the members of the group, and upon watching them readying their weapons, he nodded in relief. The former Sentinel turned back to the Vrentus, watching them carefully and waiting for an opportunity to strike. His chance came sooner than he had hoped. One of the Vrentus Greaters, armored footsteps thudding against the metallic surface of the floor, came upon the passage where they stood. The Vrentus acted not with surprise, but with efficiency and calculated logic. Rather than fire its assault rifle, a blade silently extended from its gauntlet and it swung its arm in a downwards diagonal motion, aiming to slice right through Q'ren's armor. Time seemed to slow down to Rakluth as he watched helplessly, screaming inside for Q'ren to stop the blow. The elder Krathunian didn't even seem to be paying attention as the Greater's blade quickly approached him. However, instinct seemed to take over for Q'ren - In a matter of seconds, the Krathunian's levitating armor plates converged on the area where the blade was about to strike, and the Vrentus' arm was temporarily blocked. Q'ren brought up his left elbow and knocked the arm aside forcefully. At the same time, he brought his arm across his body to the other side of the waist, this hand holding his SMG, and swung it upwards against, smashing this elbow into the side of the disguised Vrentus' face. He almost threw the gun out of his grip and into the left hand, and proceeded to blast the Vrentus in a downwards motion. When his enemy did not move, he kicked it in the lower torso, bringing it down to the ground, and shot it several times at the top of the head. With this, he turned the corner, kneeling, and began to assault the nearest Vrentus Lesser, using his weaponry with high efficiency.

At the same time, Rakluth burst forward with his jets and swung his hammer down on the nearest Lesser to the group, fragmenting the copy of Q'ren. He turned back for a second, gesturing for the rest of the group to follow suit, before continuing. The Wreae provided fire support for Q'ren with high accuracy shots from its plasma pistol, preferring to stay behind the cover of the corner wall.

Svar was taken aback by Xej's appearance. The Zealot was a renowned figure within all of the Confederacy, and he had spoken to Xerin about his cousin just earlier when Nidum was destroyed. He quickly knelt in the customary manner, a surprised smile upon his face. "Xej Therus... It is an honor," He spoke, with a slight hint of awe in his voice, before standing. "Yes, I am Commander Svar Levantus. My superiors have ordered me back to Confederate territory to address the Dominion threat, and Xerin offered to take me with him."

Unsilenced Retribution leisurely strode to the group, arms behind his back. "Commander Svar Levantus, it's a pleasure. I presume this is High Councilor Xerin Grei?" He asked, turning his head slightly to Xej. At this remark, Svar flinched, staring at his companion in realization. The Wreae seemed to take pleasure in this as he spoke. "I am Unsilenced Retribution, Captain unit 8164392."

Svar got over his surprise quickly and looked to the machine, examining him from top to bottom. "You're not like any Wreae I've ever seen," He remarked, frowning slightly.

"It's been an interesting journey," Unsilenced responded, dipping his head slightly.

Svar replied with a simple "Hmm," and observed the area around him. "I figured this was a joint Jorro'kil and Federation ship, by the architecture..." He trailed off, and went to go to his quarters, walking slowly as to study the Valence.

Unsilenced watched him go before turning back to Xej and Xerin. "So, we're headed to Irooscin?"

((still waiting for curius on the whole meeting))

Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:04 am

Spoiler:

For three days, the SRN Limitless had been travelling in warp speed, light bending around it quicker than the Saffryan eye could register. Five days before, the ship had been launched with one mission in mind; to travel the galaxy and forge friendships with new galactic races. Chancellor Charon himself had commissioned the ship into action in an enormous awards ceremony attended by ninety-thousand and watched by billions all over the galaxy. It was the first ship of its kind, designed to travel to far-off reaches of the galaxy and explore Ravena. They had come to this particular location using a radio signal that appeared to be emanating from it. It had to be from a sentient lifeform. At 6130 lightyears away from where it was launched on Abbaras, this would be the farthest a Saffryan ship had ever traveled from the Republic. Captain Rivin sat in his chair in the center of the room with hard light screens on both his left and right that regulated everything on the ship from speed to water supply.

"Three lightyears to target, captain!" the first mate called out.

'Excellent. Engineer, gear down the engines. We'll be able to drift there before the warp bubble collapses."

"Yessir!" the engineer called out. He hit a few buttons on his light screen and the FTL drive began to power down. The captain activated the comms using the left screen and addressed the crew.

"Comrades of Safferia!" Rivin said over the comms "In a few moments, our journey to a new empire shall be complete! We will disengage our warp drive and fall into orbit around a planet that contains extraterrestrial life the likes of which we have never before seen! One-thousand years of space travel shall come down to this one moment, when our landing crew steps foot on an extraterrestrial planet over six-thousand lightyears from our own realm! Today, we begin to blaze a path through the stars and become an intergalactic empire!" The ship, including the bridge, erupted into cheers, and Rivin waited for them to die down before continuing.

"And we could have never done it without the help of every one of you! You, my crew, are some of the best and brightest Saffryans I have ever had the privilege to captain! After today, we will all go down in the history books together! I would like every one of you to travel down to the hangar at your appropriate shift break time and inscribe your name on a stone from the deserts of Abbaras, our primeval homeworld, which we will place on this new world, signifying our amazing feat! You have all made the Republic proud!" The bridge crew clapped as Rivin deactivated the comms. They would be at the new world soon.

---One hour later---

The warp bubble broke just as the Saffryans reached the outer orbit of the new planet. They sailed by at a brisk speed, pulled around by the planet’s orbit. Rivin was the first of his people standing by the window, and was thus the first to see the planet. It was a stunning world of clear cyan oceans and mostly bright green continents. It seemed perfectly-kept and pristinely beautiful. Silver veins and clusters adorned the planet like glitter, showing signs of cities. The planet was surrounded by an enormous silver ring which seemed to project a faint blue energy shield around the planet. From his point of view, Rivin could see an enormous carrier ship, larger than any ship he had ever seen before in all his days, orbiting the planet outside of the shield. There were many other ships like it of varying sizes, all with beautiful curved architecture. They appeared to glow in several spots with blue light.

For a moment, Rivin stood transfixed, taking in the beauty of this amazing new world. It was more incredible than anything he had ever seen before. He saw that the 1st mate was standing to his right, also transfixed.

“Beautiful, isn’t it, Crism?” he said to the 1st mate “Saram, send this footage to all of the screens in the ship. I want everyone to see this.” Saram, the Communications Officer, hit a button and a feed from a camera just outside of the bridge windows was sent through the ship to every screen so that all could see.

“We need to send a message to them.” Rivin said “I’d rather not get blown up by one of those ships, no matter how beautiful they are. 2nd Mate Alvon, a mic, please.” the 2nd mate, a slightly overweight Saffryan, hit a button on his control panel and a light screen appeared in front of Rivin. On it was the symbol of a sine wave. Rivin tapped the panel and it began to illuminate turquoise, the symbol that it was transmitting.

“Hello, citizens of this planet,” Rivin began “My name is Commanding Captain Rivin of the Democratic Republic of Safferia. We come in peace. My ship is called the Safferian Republican Navy Limitless, a ship designed for the peaceful exploration of space. If we may ask you, friends, what is the name of this planet, and the name of your civilization? We wish to learn more about you. If you would like, we have brought with us a file of information about our race so that you may learn about our illustrious nation.” This message was sent to the planet, and throughout the ship. A recorder in the ship’s database made sure that not a word of it was missed in stunning HD. A quantum feed sent it directly to Mission Control back on Abbaras, where Chancellor Charon himself listened in while resting on his floating silver throne. A smile was on his face as he listened to Rivin speak. He was an excellent speaker and a very charismatic personality. That was precisely whey Charon had chosen him for the mission. If Charon wanted to avoid a war, then Rivin would be the person to prevent it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:08 am

Massive turrets on the surface of each Dominion ship ascended and began firing explosives at the droids before they could dig in. Plates with magnetic charges were activated, throwing a negative pulse that would deflect the droids.

The drills that hung over the holes they'd made kept hold of the ships with their massive metallic tendrils. They each hid tiny guns on their ridges powered with explosives. They began firing at the droids and the plasma and when cleared stuck themselves into position. Hatched opened, releasing large creatures down into the corridors. The halls filled with a black haze, obviously some sort of gas or toxin. But large, bulky creatures came into the hall, smashing down from the ship's hatches above.

One of the creatures was more muscular than the others. A tall Karthla Warlord ran up to the sealed entrance, bashing onto the door with its immensely powerful hands. Other Karthla, shrieking, piled on to repeat the action and fight off any droids that attacked.

Mortemalo chuckled, sending another transmition. "Had enough fun yet, Jiiran?" he growled.

An enormous Karthla dropped. It had an enormous spike on one of its limbs which it then ran through the sealed doors, making holes for the Karthla to pull through. The halls were ravaged, the Karthla never truly giving up and spreading the infection to any live organism they attacked an tore into. Finally, they rammed against the doors Jiiran himself stood behind.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:32 am

The guards and soldiers in the room made an effort to attack the invaders, but were quickly defeated. Jiiran turned. His blade extended itself from his armor, and another blade extended from the other side. The double-blade began to spin until it was a blur. Jiiran suddenly flung up his left arm, and the missile-launcher in it opened up and fired, twice. Smoke and fire roared around the Karthla, blinding and confusing them. Then Jiiran was amongst them.

Head and limbs went left and right as they fell from their owners. Death screeches of the Karthla filled the hall. Jiiran was everywhere at once, hacking with his blades, shooting with his retractable plasma gun and missile launcher, sometimes just killing with his bladed fingers and raw strength. The Karthla's claws and blades were useless, not even scratching his armor, made from a material that only one other substance had ever been able to damage. The filters in his armor also made sure that no virus or toxic gas got through either.

An explosion occurred near the Karthla Warlord, enveloping several Karthla nearby. Out of the smoke and flames came Jiiran, a Karthla wriggling in its death throes as his hand crushed its head. Hurling the body away. Jiiran lunged, ramming into the Warlord and slamming it bodily into the wall. This was quickly followed by a smashing blow from Jiiran's fist to the Karthla Warlord's torso.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:03 am

The Warlord screeched. "Kra-bru'klis maak!" it shouted at the top if it's lungs. With the immense force of its legs it kicked Jiiran away and stood up. Long spikes shot from its back, enormous and incredibly sharp. Each made of Cyclisium 436, a horrid metal that often melted skin and other biotic materials it touched. Though the Cyclisium infusion did not appear until after the spikes had protruded. The Warlord's torso split up into different sections, extra limbs growing and tendrils sprawling out in a vortex of fury.

"KOS'KRT RIS!" it shouted, charging forwards and spraying acids from its openings and crevices. It gave out a horrid shriek loud enough to deafen anyone who stood too close, and leaped.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:23 am

Jiiran's missile launcher was up in a flash. The missile hit the Warlord right in midleap. Jiiran followed it swiftly, his double-blades whining and roaring as they slashed tendrils and limbs, ripping and tearing. The blades roared through at least fifteen times before Jiiran was satisfied.

A video feed came through to Mortemalo. The image showed Jiiran standing there looking at the screen. Mortemalo might well have been surprised to see a figure that was clearly not a Mondarian. But what might have been shocking was what Jiiran was holding in one hand; the head of the Karthla Warlord, slashed and mangled almost beyond recognition.

Jiiran through the head contemptuously at the camera sending the feed, breaking it and ending the transmission. He then quickly went to a control panel and pressed some buttons beaming himself to another vessel, one which had not been hit by Karthla. A minute later, the vessel he had just been on exploded as the delayed self-destruct sequence he had activated activated.

The Despotic vessels continued to fight. The ones that had been hit by the Karthla were now switching themselves to automatic control, allowing them to continue fighting. Meanwhile, within the ships, defensive measures were well in order as defense droids activated and attacked any Karthla on board with plasma and lasers. In some locations, the areas containing Karthla were simply sealed off, and then deoxygenated, or else electric current was run through the the walls and floors.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:38 am

Mortemalo stood up, watching the battle unfold. He began walking towards the door. A tech stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

"To join the fireworks, of course. Now, where is Jiiran?"

"We received a signal that something was teleported to another ship. Probably him. It's this one" the tech said pointing out the cockpit at the ship Jiiran was in. Mortemalo nodded.

"Send bio-troops over there, now. And tell the outfitter to have my bio-armor ready."

After Mortemalo had suited up he went down to the boarding ship bay. He was wearing black armor which looked different considering his scales were pure white. He slipped a helmet on that had a gas mask on the front. On top of that, he'd been given several Karthlosis vaccines just in case. He carried an enormous black sword coated in a heated laser finish. It was sheathed at the moment though.

He stepped into a ship, followed by many other Zraak wearing similar outfits. Each with their gas masks. The large Royal Boarding ship shot off, getting at a speed so fast it was barely visible, and odd for the vessel's size. The iron tendrils locked onto the ship and the drill shot down. More boarding ships, larger ones, also made their way here. Mortemalo quickly fell down into the halls, surrounded by his men. He was enormous, seemingly twice the size of any normal Zraak, but Zraak themselves were usually quite large. This gave Mortemalo an almost giant-like appearance. His red eyes seeing through the mask.

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by curius on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 am

A sudden sound of metal dragging across the floor echoed across the meeting hall as UFIAI's representative moved closer the table and better into the light. Anima had chosen one of its lighter and less militant command units. It was liike a combination of Beatles and a snake, the upper body being oval shaped with six limbs and a shell-like armour, and a long, strong and segmented tail forming the lower body. It was "standing" upright, about ten feet tall, its tail coiling to form a stable platform. The topmost pair of its limbs had both a large claw in them, that hosed a powerful shield generator. The two lower pairs had numerous fine instruments, a large amount of them looking like a feet-long needles. There were also small claws, Lasers, cutters and other that made them look like a result of a cross-breeding a medical station and a mechanic's multiool.

It had a shining black colour with white details. Its topmost limbs were white as well as its head, that had eight blue eyes in two rows and was shaped like an upside down triangle with corners cut off. "I am Anima, and I am here on behalf of the UFIAI." The kontrast between the voice, that was must beautiful and feminine, and the more or less nightmarish look of the machine that had just spoken with it was tremendous. "In addition to benefits unraveled by my allies I want to being up the matter of security. Not only does the Terminus pact command the largest fleet in the galaxy, we at the UFiAI have the technology to rapidly deploy it to attack or defend any predetermined target. I of course mean our wormhole network. We have yet to expand it, but would you agree to share some of the expanses, the work will start immediately. This offer is for all of you."

Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:36 am

Syprus interlaced his fingers, thinking a moment. "This is quite an offer, Anima. I find this Terminus Pact intriguing already, and the meeting has only begun. Perhaps it may cut short. I have a few things I would like to state, first. Firstly, I want to ensure that my allies will support me when need be. Of course, the Samians are capable of handling themselves, but still. Is this a quality of the Pact?" he added. "I have enemies in far off systems that I've had difficulty destroying, because they had so many allies. But now my spies tell me they are alone. The Dranzoot Sovereignty, I wish to destroy. Would I gain support from this?"

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:11 pm

The Destroyer nodded at the machine Anima had manifested, unfaltering from the grotesque, nightmarish figure of the machine. In truth, the Vrentus Primes had more or less fully formed emotional drives within their consciousnesses, but they were able to control, to subjugate them. The Destroyer did not feel fear nor disgust at observing a machine that some could consider intimidating and fearful. "Thank you, Anima," It spoke, its head turned so that the left eyes faced the UFIAI representative. "I believe integration of this network with the Terminus Pact as a whole may be beneficial, especially given the incredibly efficient and rapidly expanding industry of the UFIAI." It then looked to Spyrus, the thoughts of the Prime unreadable due to the nature of its being. The nanobot swarm convulsed slightly, becoming a more homogeneous group before settling in the Loccalian shape again. "The Terminus Pact is made up entirely of empires that are quite powerful, militarily. The UFIAI has been able to be hold steady against the entire Confederacy for ten years, and the Imperial Despot of Jiiran has held its own in several battles. I have not yet seen the capabilities of the Vil'Nolwikkan military, but I am positive that it is a force to be reckoned with, judging from what I have seen thus far and Archlord Reskullus' words. As for the Vrentus, we have a highly advanced and mobile military force that has been highly effective against some of the most powerful forces in the galaxy." It paused. "We would all be willing to aid you in your efforts against the Dranzoot. The war would likely go much more smoothly for the Prevalence should you choose to become a member of the Terminus Pact."

The message sent by Commanding Captain Rivin was relayed through several communication buoys and terminals before it was heard by the officials of the thus far unscathed planet of Lenaln. By the time it had, the ships and defenses around the planet had been ready to fire at well at the exploratory vessel, though they had not been given permission to - this would only occur if the Limitless had instead chosen to attack. Several ships and stations also scanned the vessel to identify what kind of specifications it had. The Saffryan language was deciphered and translated with ease with the use of Wreae and larger AI that inhabited the computer systems of the planet. After a couple minutes of analysis, a transmission was sent back to the Limitless. Before the voice message played, the symbols of both the Confederacy and the Ryun-Wreae Federation appeared on the hologram projector of the Limitless.

"Welcome to the planet of Lenaln, Commanding Captain Rivin and representatives of the Democratic Republic of Safferia." A male Ryun voice sounded, speaking in the translated Saffryan language. An image of the Ryun appeared on the hologram projector - He had light blue exoskeletal pigmentation, and wore an intricate robe-like garment that, in places, was armored. Military symbols, including that of his rank, appeared in some places on this cloth. "I am Admiral Denalin of the Ryun-Wreae Federation of the United Ieegan Systems and the Confederacy. It would be wise to gain knowledge of your people and civilization - Perhaps you would like to dock on the Zephun Station surrounding the planet so that we may speak in person? Current protocol for newly discovered civilizations states that first contact negotiations are advisable, if not mandatory."

Last edited by Zaroas on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum