Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC

+2
Sean1M
Whos
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC

Post by Vara Lord Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:48 pm

I was also thinking that the older Vey would come with the younger Jiiran (the younger Jiiran would not recognize his older self at this point), and also the older Teglin as well, at which point the older Jiiran (I think I'll refer to him as Lord Jiiran so as to distinguish him from his younger self) would run off, to return later.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:23 am

Maybe Cadet Zigwin could unintentionally run into Ravage's group? I really don't know what to do with him at this point.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 am

Sure, I see nothing wrong with that. I'm not sure anyone will recognize him though.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:50 am

Yeah, I don't expect anyone to until he eventually meets his future self.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:06 pm

@Whoster Sorry I didn't post a description of what the inside of the building was like, I'll do that next post.

EDIT: Okay, I just put in the description.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:32 pm

Made a post at noon, accidentally clicked the red X button before I submitted, fun times were had.

Redo!
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Edited my post, realized I needed to specify what answers Xej was seeking lol.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:09 am

I want to enter the character from my fanfiction, Admiral Rigniron Nevanes, but his older counterpart would be a huge spoiler...

Would it be possible to just post as the younger version for now and, when I actually reveal the ending, show the older version?
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:55 pm

I suppose, though you might want to add some explanation as to why he didn't show up.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:23 pm

Would it be possible to have Unsilenced Retribution fight the older Jiiran? I haven't really had the ability to demonstrate what he can really do or what Overcharge is, but I also don't want to derail the plot you had in mind.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:45 pm

That's fine, just as soon as I get Jiiran outside.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:17 am

I had a crazy, insane idea and I'm just going to throw it out here.

*closes eyes and speaks very fast* What if young Xej got a crush on Scree.

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 am

(ಠ_ಠ)

I'll write an IC post in around 2 hours, still at school.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:01 pm

That would be different, to say the least, considering that while someone can say another creature is beautiful or pretty, it would be highly unusual for Xej to develop an attraction to Scree where it would be considered a crush. While they're both bird-like, with blue feathers, there's a lot more differences than similarities. One of them is humanoid, and the other is serpentine, with horns, wings, more appendages, and a tail. It's not impossible, but it would be considered rare for anyone to fall in love with a different species. Overall, it probably won't go anywhere, but it might be good for character development.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:19 pm

I'd like to see how this turns out, and how hard of a beating the Old Xej would give his younger self.

I mean, Old Zigwin would like punch his younger self, even though the Cadet doesn't have a crush on Scree. Don't they all hate their younger selves?
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Well, yeah, but that doesn't change that they're still a younger version of you, and it feels kind of wrong to actually physically harm them. Verbal abuse, though, is likely to occur.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:41 pm

I did say it was a crazy idea. It could be some kind of respect, though.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Respect is something that doesn't really need to have anything to deal with race or species.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:18 pm

I never said it did. Instead of a crush, I mean.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:57 pm

I was hoping that the young Jiiran and Scree would become friends (no crush, mind you, that WOULD be weird)?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:29 pm

Well, that can probably happen, but if it gets to the point where they're very close best friends, Ravage will try to keep their contact with each other limited as much as possible. People will catch onto that, and wonder why, but chances are, she won't tell the younger versions anything, and the older versions will know and be equally tight-lipped. It would make for overall character development, since it's clear Ravage does everything with a deeper motive.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:45 pm

So, tonysaur, I've been thinking of adding another one of my characters, but with a twist.

There will me a past version, of course, and two future versions: One that is most likely to happen and another, from an alternate future, caused by, perhaps, a "glitch" in the time machine. Would you accept a situation like that, or is it not ablento be done?
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Hmmmm, I'm not sure. The Time Machine doesn't really do the snatching, it's the Paradox Being. Maybe, though. I don't know. For an alternate future version, the Paradox Being would have to go to different parts of the multiverse.

Perhaps, if you did that, we could say that lines in parallel universes crossed, resulting in a temporary wormhole, and the Time Being unwittingly pulled the version from the other universe out too.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:35 pm

I was thinking that maybe I could have a certain character that I'm introducing later in the near future of Disruption to show up. The character is one I've been working on the concept for for quite some time, and I ultimately decided, since the character is a young man who isn't actually an adult yet, that Ravage was going to wind up somehow becoming like a parental figure. It would be useful to have him show up, since it would force Ravage to show the softer side of her nature, but I was thinking it would be cool if I had the past and future versions of him both be from times before Ravage met him. It would be like her learning how to take care of him all over again.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:52 pm

On that note, I don't care about Underneath the Surface spoilers anymore (even though I'm still doing that) and this is going to be revealed fairly soon in the Disruption anyways, so...

1. Character Name: Admiral Rigniron Nevanes / Abarron
2. Character Image: N/A
3. Future Version: 10 years after the events of the Disruption, Abarron continues to lead his Reconstituted Vrentus Collective against the forces of Praedromus and the Dominion. The Confederacy considers him and his government to be assets and allies, though relations between the Reconstituted Collective and Krathunians have been fairly tense. Abarron retains his advanced and unique combat capabilities that make him quite the force to be reckoned with.
4. Past Version: Approximately 60,000 years before the current events of the Disruption, Admiral Rigniron Nevanes has just met with the Novus Alliance council on the issue of the Eldraunn Architects after his encounter with them. Rigniron has an advantage in that the Xarthon Republic's technology slightly surpasses that of modern civilizations - However, he is alienated by the others and has never encountered any of the current races due to the time period from which he comes from.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next