Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse II: Termination

+2
Whos
Darkel
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Apocalypse II: Termination - Page 3 Empty Re: Apocalypse II: Termination

Post by Zaroas Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Oraav...

And I'll try to do something tomorrow, incredibly busy right now.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:37 am

Whoster, don't forget that I need a tech guy to respond to Circuit's messages.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 am

I'll do my best. I don't have a character setup to fill that position right now.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Apologies for yet another delay in filling that character position Vipes, I'll come up with something soon.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:03 am

Alright, then.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:05 am

Name: Jobaas Osika

Alias: Jobaas (Actual alias: TBA)

Species: Jorro’kil

Appearance: Jobaas is a 6' 9'' Jorro'kil with brown eyes, a shorter-than-average grey beak, and navy blue feathers. He is of Graujkian descent. He is rather bulky and heavily built, and obviously not built for speed. Undergoing hearty and intense physical tutoring, it is evident that this vigorous training has resulted in his muscle mass in some way stunting his growth, if only slightly. The tip of his beak is rather nastily chipped, due to a childhood accident. To this day, the nerve endings there still make touch in the general area rather painful.
His clothing is typical ranger attire – he is a wilderness ranger, though several modifications had been made as a result of the Kartha infestation – mostly defense-wise. Overall, he looks well equipped for this apocalypse.

Personality: This Graujkian is a rather frustrated character. He is easily irritable, and when he is irritated he seems to unwittingly spread this feeling to other Kil. Though he usually makes a bad impression, he often finds himself to be sympathetic with other Kil… once he gets to know them. That being said, he tries not to get too close with anyone, largely due to trust issues with his close family, as well as certain other Kil.
Something often buried inside Jobaas is a sort of racist feeling towards the Jorro’kil of Nexarza descent, but it has played no role in his life recently. He has done a great job of controlling this feeling, however. It would take an enormous outburst for him to lose control of it, and thanks to his self control, it hasn’t happened yet.

Biography: Jobaas was born in a bad situation. For starters, his parents were abusive or absent most of the time, and his siblings were frequently abusive as well, largely as a result of their parents. In addition to this, certain Jorro’kil who were of Nexarza descent looked down upon him and his family for their Graujkian origin. This hardly played a huge roll in his future, but it was largely to blame for the racist thoughts that he still has occasionally.
As a result of this, Jobaas was largely self-raised, with his siblings and father unwittingly motivating him to strive for a better future.

Strengths: Larger-than-average strength, intimidating physique, knowledge on weaponry

Weaknesses: Lack of speed and height, temper.

Other: …cancer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I edited Prussian's character sheet, and the finished result is what you see now. It's ready to be accepted IMO.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Maybe I'll change it later, to something that I'm happier with. Notably, with a full biography.
We'll see if it's necessary later on.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3