Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UCN/Arachnarche Splinter (OOC)

3 posters

Go down

UCN/Arachnarche Splinter (OOC) Empty UCN/Arachnarche Splinter (OOC)

Post by ViperaUnion Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:29 pm

Okay, so the title of this thread is pretty self-explanatory. It's meant to contain the OOC comments regarding the sub-plot regarding the United Chimerosu Nations, and the Arachnarche.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

UCN/Arachnarche Splinter (OOC) Empty Re: UCN/Arachnarche Splinter (OOC)

Post by Vara Lord Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 pm

I have a question, VU. Do you intend to make Ravage's Liirlith hunt a part of this thread?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:05 pm

She's not going to go after the Liirlith by herself. She's just leaving long enough for the 'Arachnarche' part of the plot to end. She's counting on the Majesty surviving whatever happens at the nest, so she's just going to go pick up the Werean child and come back.

How I intend to portray the new character, as I said, he has a very warped upbringing and thus acts very...unnatural, to say the least. Regardless, he's more intelligent than most scientists, and as a Werean, it's possible that he might already know things about the enemy and what they're doing (It's not like the Werean don't keep track of inferior races, they just don't really care what happens as long as it doesn't involve them). Knowing him, though, I intend for him to not tell anyone what he knows, and just see how things play out. He won't let anyone important die, though. The chances are that if a bad trap is being set for him or immediate company, he won't be fooled like everyone else. The Liirlith will probably find it impossible to trick him, although they might even manage to trip up Cipher on several occasions.

All I can say is, I'll need your help portraying this character to a certain extent. I don't want him revealing too much, but he also can't be completely in the dark like all the other characters. He should have a certain degree of awareness of what the Liirlith are doing, and pick up things that others didn't notice. He shouldn't be someone that can be tricked, either. If he isn't like this, then there isn't a point to him being a member of the group.

As for Ravage, she's honestly trying to take herself out of the mission, because she genuinely wants Tevri to be able to take responsibility for what happened. She knows that she'll lose it and kill Jessic if she sees him.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:07 pm

I know you meant to keep Ravage away till after the Arachnarche stuff and bring in your Werean character in and all that. I was thinking about after that's all done. Is Ravage going to start pursuing the Liirlith right away afterwards when she comes back, I mean?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:21 pm

Well, probably, unless news gets out that Kradus has returned and it reaches the UCN. If that happens, Kradus has a massive target painted on his back. She has a bone to pick with the Liirlith, but Kradus is a bit more personal.

I think perhaps after all the new Chimerosu worlds are found, that she's going to go back and start using her influence to convince the higher-ups to begin militarizing the UCN. Mainly because the scale of deaths among all the soldiers is going to be ridiculous at the Arachnarche nest, and therefore act as an indicator that the UCN is too slack in training soldiers, and the weaponry is poorer than what other races have.

Some more modern races are going to come into play, though. One variant that's like a bunch of trigger-happy dwarves ranging from two to three feet tall, making them much smaller than even the Vitisans (Because people like little guys that are capable of mass-destruction). They will be extremely fond of guns and such. The other race is going to be a very tall variant that has modern melee weapons, and phenomenal martial art skills that make them effective warriors naturally.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm

Two ideas, VU. One's connected to the splinter thread, the other is for the Disruption in general. For the splinter, I would like to use it as a an opportunity to introduce a race (I will explain in more detail, if you're okay with the idea). For the Disruption in general, I've been thinking lately about the possibility of the smaller powers of the galaxy forming an alliance of their own, similar to the Confederacy. How does the League of Minor Powers sound? (It would probably have to be discussed by the mods I suppose).
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:16 pm

I was actually planning to have the Dragon Alliance get back together in the future, which means the Chimerosu, Dracosians, and Summonagon would combine their forces, but I like the idea of them becoming allies with all the smaller groups and somehow winding up a powerful name in the galaxy alongside them. I'm a huge fan of the little guys suddenly winding up in charge of things.

The only thing is that I keep thinking 'Justice League' whenever I hear a title with 'League' in it. I would call it the Minor Powers Alliance, or something like that.

Probably the toughest thing in things like this is agreeing on a name everyone likes.

As for race introduction, I don't mind you using this splinter for that, but remember to get the race approved.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:04 am

I've finally posted, after much delay.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Hey, Tony, Samir isn't staying at the Kuanqunri nest. There's nothing there capable of properly protecting the queen's egg, and there's also not any food that's edible for Chimerosu. He's leaving on the Majesty with Meihui to help him look after the egg.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:28 pm

Oh. Sorry.

EDIT: There, fixed, although it's rather short.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Is this ever going to pick up again?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Actually, this could be considered the end of the story, since we've had all the major events happen.

It should probably be labeled as inactive now.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down