Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updating Rules

Go down

Updating Rules Empty Updating Rules

Post by Zaroas Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who gave us feedback regarding the new rules. To those of you who PMed me - I'm very thankful for that, and I will respond to those soon. That said, there are still some things to discuss, however I am going to implement another change to the rules that I know people were appreciative of.

-Moderator or Storymaker approval will be required for minor RPs. Administrator approval will be required for major, more influential RPs.

Now, I think that it would be wise to discuss with the community what constitutes a minor/major RP. We will be doing that, in a new thread in the Feedback section I will be posting shortly. I just want everyone to know that this change to the rules will be implemented.

Thanks!

Edit: An additional announcement, I have removed Whoster/RevolutionaryHeart's moderator rank as per his request. This is not because things are escalating, he simply asked me in a PM.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down