Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Orgonian Collective And Duality: A History of the Post Dominion Attack Empire.

Go down

The Orgonian Collective And Duality: A History of the Post Dominion Attack Empire.  Empty The Orgonian Collective And Duality: A History of the Post Dominion Attack Empire.

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Ok Y'll I'm excited to be back after leaving you guys. Sorry about that. Things just came up. But that's in the past and now i'm back. I've decided that I'm going to write a history of the what has happened to the Orgonians since My absence. But I may not do it immeadiatly. This is just a space filler. But post if you have ant ideas as to how i can go about this idea.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

The Orgonian Collective And Duality: A History of the Post Dominion Attack Empire.  Empty What Happened.

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:35 pm

To start out simply, The Orgonian Collective and Duality is no more. The History that is know up to this piont is as such as the following.

The Origin of the People:

Starting in the First Cycle(year 1), as donated by the Chronicles of the Great Leader G'Ratle, the Orga were once scattered in many tribes and by there nature in harmony. in cycle 60 though came a great theat from beyond the sky (antother race ,the Malisins, we now know) and attacked. while no counterattack was mounted the incedent was cause for some of the tribes to bind togerther. soon in the cycle 73 the Hard time began and many tribes began to parish in famine, but the tribes that jiond together (the No'ak, the Ro'na, the Ko'tak, the Ros'er, and the Hol'ner) traded with each other and began to prosper. Soon others saw the benifits and jioned them in time. but some others created a rival faction Called the Ras'ona-Dakor, and the first was called Hol'ikan-Inus. Soon the factions grew great and started to clash during a later period of hardship. this lead the the First War. this is only one of two great wars ever faought by them. the first (C 105 to C 119) ended in stalmate with little damage. in C 133 the Ras'ona-Dakor sought to do real harm in a war and so engaged the Hol'ikan-Inus and lost in C 142. Then the monarchy was set up with O'Ulun as first Over-Baron. the line of kings going back to O'Ulun remains unbroken for 500 Cycles. while the rule of the Over-Barons was just, soon the people saught to rule themselves, but didnt want to dishoner or dispose the Over-Barons for they were wise and are kind. So in C 256 the great Over-Baron Y'Salic met with his advisers and decided to creat the Grand ( Now Galactic ) Assebly to met the peoples needs. he also agreed to limit his power exept in times of great need.
in C 398 after the People became greatly industrial and,achieved interplanetary fight, the GreatThinker P'Rillen discovered the princapal of HyperReality and in essence invented the HyperDrive. althogh it took the Great Inventer U'Hilor to put into pracice in C 409. then the People began to explore and then settle the stars.

The Dominion War In Brief: While on a diplomatic mission to ensure good relations with a nearby people, an Orgonian fleet carrying the Over-Baron Encountered a Small battle involving several then unknown peoples. Among them were the Jorro' kil, Then enemies and later allies. Also present were the Chimerosu. They later became allies. After several smaller skirmishes the dominion attacked the Orgonians and thus decimated much of their empire. What survived closed themselves off for a time and shortly reemerged among the Galaxy at large. Soon though they were attacked again by the Dominion. The Dominion fell short of their goal and the Empire, while shattered wasn't wholly lost.

Last edited by Lord PutterMan on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

The Orgonian Collective And Duality: A History of the Post Dominion Attack Empire.  Empty Re: The Orgonian Collective And Duality: A History of the Post Dominion Attack Empire.

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:35 pm

reserved.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

The Orgonian Collective And Duality: A History of the Post Dominion Attack Empire.  Empty Re: The Orgonian Collective And Duality: A History of the Post Dominion Attack Empire.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down