Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RG - Updates and New Eras

2 posters

Go down

RG - Updates and New Eras Empty RG - Updates and New Eras

Post by Darkel Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Ruthless Galaxy

Hello everyone, this is a very important announcement which you really need to read. First thing's first, the updates to our moderation system. I'm sorry to announce that I will not be as active and will seem relatively dead to RG. It's been very fun, and I still love RG. I just have many more responsibilities over in Roleplex, my other forum which is quite growing and perhaps the most accomplished organization I have ever created which I am most proud of.

Sadly, I've been sucked in by duties over there as it is much more active and booming with things for me to do, things to update, and stuff to work on as well as forum improvement. Thus, I am afraid that I cannot be in place of leader. For this, Whoster shall replace me with Vipera as a second-in-command and I as an inactive equivalent of Vipera.

I will do my best to visit this place every so often and participate in whatever is going on. I've allowed Whoster to create his own RG forum on the Sporum, but he doesn't want to. I think it is a good idea however, because I cannot constantly update the RG thread OPs, as it just adds more cyber-labor on my shoulders.

DONT PANIC, DO NOT WORRY, I will still be here, just not as much and I will always be watching over this community. My immortal mind wouldn't allow me to vanish forever from here.
So anyways, Whoster is now you're complete leader and soon I will need to have a very important discussion with him in the RG chatbox about such a task, so Whoster keep a lookout for me there.
I'd appreciate it Vipera and Whoster, if you guys could do some changes to the appearance of the forum, however the both of you like and please clean up some of the old spam. Thank you!

So we begin a new era in RG, Kradus is gone from the plot bringing forth a new generation of stories for our races. Very Happy

Now let's see where this goes! Very Happy
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

RG - Updates and New Eras Empty Re: RG - Updates and New Eras

Post by Whos Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Zaroas is also now a moderater.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:37 pm

I saw that, so the three of you can begin work on improving the forum. I'm actually interested in seeing what you'll come up with.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down