Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Whos Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:04 pm

Hey Zar.. that Jorro'kil meeting with Silus wouldn't happen to be the Councilor, would it? Because I would approve...
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Zaroas Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:09 pm

It wasn't the Councilor, at least initially. I made him up, though if you think it would be cool or something I can make him the councilor... Though I'd imagine Silus wouldn't want to do work with one who supported Purists. Then again, money.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:14 pm

True. The Councilor is less of a xenophobe than other Purists, and he also has his own other reasons for supporting them...

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Thinking about it, I think Silus would find a way to take advantage of it. If he's supplying the Purists, he could build a kind of reliance - the Purists rely on the Alkisuns for certain supplies, and Silus could cut off the agreement at any moment, crippling them. Hypothetically, at least.

So sure, the Jorro'kil could be the Councilor.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:43 pm

@Sean1M I don't see why not if you think that gives more insight into the character.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:12 am

1. Character Name: Flufferellia Teanara Ormilaria Novarna (A.K.A. Fluffy).
2. Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: A young Felinite of a somewhat larger variation (she's about 4 ft tall). She has reddish-brown fur, a long tail and blue eyes.
For most Felinites the most important thing they have is their empathy but this nasty bounty hunter/mercenary deliberately trained herself out of this and is now the most wanted Felinite of all time. She prefers to be addressed by her nickname "Fluffy".

She is known for making a show of her arrivals and appearances often achieving this by destroying something or killing someone at random.

If you have any information about this person please contact authorities at the nearest Felinite colony. A generous reward is also being offered for her capture.
4. Character History: You may or may not have heard of me from information in the Felinites criminal database. My name is Flufferellia Teanara Ormilaria Novarna. How about I share with you the story of how I became the person I am today.

When I was about five I was a bit of a bully at my school. I learned that by causing others discomfort you can often get what you want out of them. My parents were always concerned about this behaviour and the fact that I was never easy to read. They took me to pretty much get my head examined and sure enough I was diagnosed with Rogue Syndrome (the Felinites name for sociopathy) and I was put through intensive mental retraining and neural cheque ups. When I came out after about three months everything seemed the same but I found myself unable to continue treating my classmates the way I used to. I had a voice in my head that wasn't there before. At first it was horrible but I got used to it and then grew to understand why I needed this voice and I began to like it over time. After a while I also developed my own empathic abilities (a Felinite without empathy can't use this ability) which only solidified my love of this voice. I could just look at someone and I could feel their joy. Not only that but I could transfer my happiness onto others. Crazy to think that before this I had never truly known joy.

Many years latter I was now in my late teens and studdying to become a psychiatrist so I can help others learn to be happy as well. It was during this time that my farther was working as an ambassador and I was very proud of his efforts to bring peace to other races. Little did I know just how dangerous this job was. On one day me, my mother and my farther were in his office. My farther had his speech ready and it was only two hours until he was going to present it and hopefully help to put an end to a nasty war between two races when a bounty hunter somehow made it past the security and broke in. Right before my eyes he shot my parents and then aimed the weapon at me. Full of confusion and anger I dodged his shot and jumped for him. Clinging to him I made a quick swipe at his throat just as he threw me off and the next thing I knew he was on his knees gasping for air. Purple blood flowing from between the fingers of the hand he was using to clutch his throat. I just watched in horror as he slowly suffocated and for that time I actually felt sorry for him. The person that shot my family right in front of me.

After I recovered a bit I rushed over to my mother but she was gone. I then turned to my farther who was just barely alive. I just burst out into tears but he stroked my head and smiled. He tried to say something but it just trailed off and then he fell limp. I just sat there crying for perhaps about an hour and a half. Some people who were wondering where my farther was came in and were struck with horror. This was the trigger that set it off. I couldn't bare it any longer and I rushed past them out of the room and out the embassy door. All I could think about was getting away from it all and so I stole one of the embassy's shuttles and flew off.

After that nothing I did could ease the pain. Nothing except except for the disorder that I was cured of so long ago. After thinking it over I decided it was for the best and I began to under my rehabilitation and train myself out of my empathy. Now I see that diplomacy can't solve everything like my foolish race believes and that you need to be cruel to survive in this universe. Think what you like but I am actually glad this happened. It showed me the sharp black stone that life really is.

Know over time I got better at surviving until I became one of the best. I eventually "acquired" my own ship which I named the Twisted Rose.
Thanks to my connections I can find out many things before the news reaches my race (if it ever does). When one of my more remote contacts informed me that an ambassador of my race faked his death to sneak off to this backwater galaxy I became curious and decided to follow him. And I am glad I did because this place looks like clyrenight mine waiting to be taped and I am staking a claim.
5. Other: She uses mechanical boots and a pair of bracelets both of which have hovering devices built into them to slow her falls. Her boots also have a spring mechanism that greatly boosts her jumping abilities.
-------------------------
So is this good?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:00 pm

Looks pretty good to me.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Looks good, though I'd expect a character or two to make a joke about the name, especially since a bounty hunter has it Razz

tbh the name doesn't fit at all with the theme of the character, but it's fine if you absolutely need to keep it.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:31 pm

Zaroas wrote:Looks good, though I'd expect a character or two to make a joke about the name, especially since a bounty hunter has it Razz

tbh the name doesn't fit at all with the theme of the character, but it's fine if you absolutely need to keep it.

That is actually the whole reason why she calls herself that. The name doesn't sound tough at all. It sounds cute and cuddly which is the total opposite of the character's personality. Its ment to be misleading.
-----------------------------------------
1. Character Name: Oria
2. Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: A Zartoid officer of Harimtoria rank. She is cruel, sadistic and known for having a very short temper. She is also bored easily and hates getting the dull observation assignments which she did.
Stuck in Ravena observing every pathetic little race for two years with no information about the location of artifacts that caught the Zartoids attention in the first place.

Her search efforts have been speeding up however with the arrival of the felinites. She knows the felinites will go to great lengths to keep these artifacts out of the Zartoids hands and if they find out that the Zartoids are already here before the artifacts are found it will create a lot of problems. And the last thing Oria wants is to lose her rank.
4. Character History: She was created to replace another Zartoid called Itima when her and her backups were destroyed when the base they were in was attacked.
Like all military officers Oria started off as drone but she worked very hard on advancing and eventually succeeded to become a Sormit. As a Sormit she was ruthless, gunning down enemies with her Hydrogen Plasma Cannon. She lost three incarnations in the process but eventually made it up to Harimtoria rank.
Because of a careless risk she took that lost her a smallish fleet she is now very close to losing her rank and is now often stuck with the dull jobs to make up for it.
5. Other: She uses a Hydrogen Plasma Cannon built into her arm as her main weapon but sometimes also uses a variety of handheld weapons as well.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:02 am

Sorry for the double post but I'm done with a new character sheet. By the way with the Zartoids am I allowed to write the things they say LiKE tHis to imply their variating voices?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoo Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:17 pm

1. Character Name: Emperor Tiuar
2. Character/Empire Picture: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. Character Description: Tiuar is young for an emperor, taking the throne at the age of 5 (Keep in mind that Silonians are considered adults at the age of 2.). He is not the smartest emperor and is constantly trying to prove himself worthy of his position. As such, he is not very rational and often beligerent to anyone who challenges his authority. He will do whatever it takes to keep himself in power. In this picture he is seen sporting the traditional headwear that all emperors must wear. He wears blue Crimonian Steel (A metal located on their planet) lined with lights that glow gold, as pants and a sleeveless top. On his back is equipped a generator and a machine that injects strengthening chemicals into his body. He has used his strength to personally deal with opposition in seconds.

4. Character History: Tiuar was abandoned as a newborn due to his unusual eye color. One of the more powerful, rich folk found him in a garbage bin and took him in, taking pity on the poor thing. Though his 'adopted' parents were not gentle nor kind with him while he was growing up. Though he only lived with them for two years, a deep hatred for them was engraved in his mind. He grew up learning every speech related skill he could to try to make friends in a city that rejected him. Once he was two, he left his home and tried to make a living in the capital city. Only scraping by for a year, news came that the current emperor has died without an heir. His adopted father would become the new emperor, being the most influential, rich, and powerful Silonian in existence. Tiuar would not let this happen, after the beatings and unfair punishments he had received, he decided it was time for vengeance. He knew the coronation would happen in a week, and so during that time he trained himself in combat and got on of his few friends to construct a device to make him stronger. The night before the coronation and his adopted father was about to go to sleep, Tiuar had snuck into the Emperor's Palace and literally ripped his father in half and used his father's bones to stab his adopted mother. This was caught on film, though nobody could do a thing about it... He was legally adopted by the couple and thus was the next in line for the throne. Even with his new position of authority some still teased him. They were swiftly and publicly executed. Tiuar came to power only two weeks after the Silonians had colonized a new planet. Even after his display of power with the execution and murder of his parents, some still doubt his ability to lead the species, putting a lot of pressure on the young emperor.
5. Other: Parallel
Zandoo
Zandoo
Communist Dictator of Equestria

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:47 pm

@Zandoo My poor Markovans are still orbiting around the Nsip homeworld.  Crying or Very sad Will no one invite them down?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoo Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:12 pm

tonysaur wrote:@Zandoo My poor Markovans are still orbiting around the Nsip homeworld.  Crying or Very sad Will no one invite them down?
They never asked to land on the planet. Nisipians are too paranoid to invite an alien down. The alien has to make the first move.
Zandoo
Zandoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:25 am

Anyone is free to hire Fluffy if they have need of a bounty hunter or mercenary.
Sean1M wrote:By the way with the Zartoids am I allowed to write the things they say LiKE tHis to imply their variating voices?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:13 am

No, just describe the voice after you finish writing whatever they say.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:43 am

Whoster wrote:No, just describe the voice after you finish writing whatever they say.
OK I think I can handle that.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoo Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Just want to make sure everyone knows what a normal Silonian looks like.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Zandoo
Zandoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:12 pm

1. Character Name: Zara
2. Character Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: Zara is a Liirlith. She is sly, devious, and more than ready to spread confusion and mistrust throughout Ravenna.
4. Character History: Zara's exact life is not known, and she never reveals her past to outsiders, something shared by all Liirlith.
5. Other:
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:58 am

Ok first character done. I hope I can find a proper way to introduce him and his species into the rp. Though I think I can come up with something.

1. Character Name: Lieutenant Avlex Darnex
2. Character/Empire Picture: (I will get one up for them soon))
3. Character Description: A highly regarded Lieutenant. Avlex is young and a bit of a mope compared to others of his species. Avlex suffers from a rare disease which causes muscles to deteriorate at a rapid pace and not to mention eyesight loss. Thank fully the doctors caught but not without losing most of his muscles in his right arm and some of his right eyes sight. Avlex now has to wear a prototype robotic sleeve and eye piece that are supposed to help him be fully in control of his body and sight. The robotic sleeve covers his entire arm except his hand and uses cybernetics that are wired to his brain to help move it. The sleeve is really bulky and takes a bit of time to take on and off. However this sleeve gives him a big weakness because if it short circuits in combat then he will be left with a limp arm and useless eye not to mention a good shock to his body.
4. Character History: Born in the colony of Sarsnak, Avlex lived a normal childhood. Both of his parents were high ranking military officers and he dreamed to be like them one day. After his required five years, he stayed in the military and joined the soldiers. Avlex served in the Ralcath war where he made a mark for himself in history when he took charge of his unit and fought the rebelling colonist out of his home colony. Avlex could not serve the whole war however because a month after his home was attacked he suffered from Tervitist which causes muscles to deteriorate at a rapid pace and lost eyesight. The doctors could not catch the disease in time to save his right arm and most of his right eyes sight. Avlex had to go through experimental cybernetic surgery in order for him to use his robotic sleeve and eye piece. When he finally recovered from surgery, Avlex was given a promotion though he did not feel like he deserved it. Now 26 Avlex is still serving the military trying to find a reason for why he should accept his rank.
5. Other: Parallel
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:24 am

Hmm..

Accepted.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:14 pm

tonysaur, the Nevarzians in my post aren't anywhere near Teren Aspru, I have two Nevarzian plots going right now. Kesh Pol didn't say anything, yet.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:22 am

If anyone wishes to contact the Zartoids through their fake transmission then feel free but be awar that they will attack and likely destroy the ship in an effort to provoke that character's race.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 am

Sean1M wrote:Oria contacted the Zartoid Empress through her holo-communicater. "Empress we finally have some information on the location of one of the artifacts" said Oria in a steely mechanical tone. "A machine race of some description is hoarding one away. If we put on a good enough show they might look to joining forces with us. I move we make ourselves known and start enslaving some of these pathetic fleshlings."

Wait, what?

This isn't entirely true - Both orbs are under the protection of the Confederacy, which I'd hardly call a machine race, since only one species with it is robotic. Also, I'm not sure how Oria would have obtained this information in the first place. To most, the orbs are objects of myths to begin with, and military officials keep their knowledge shrouded in relative secret. Though many other civilizations know of them, again, only high military officials.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:03 am

Oops sorry. I'll edit my post a bit. BTW is there any chance that a new orb may be discovered?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:11 am

Yes, but that's a part of a possible separate plotline in the Disruption.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next