Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Thart OOC

3 posters

Go down

Rise of Thart OOC Empty Rise of Thart OOC

Post by Darkel Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:25 am

Rise of Thart

Planet Thart. A huge planet structure with a pinkish atmosphere and gentle pinkish brown lands. Obviously swampy and filled with marsh.

A huge blockade hovers above the planet. Massive ships cluster around the space surrounding it. Many of them were dark colored but with pinkish markings. Obvious indications that these ships were Samian. In the command ship, inside the command bay, a large creature patrolled the consoles looking down at the work of the pilots. It was a tall, pinkish creature. A Samian. But from the waist down he was nothing but a robot. His legs were cybernetic as was his midsection. He wore a vest of metal and a long, gray cape with the Samian emblem printed on the back.

"Incoming Confederates" said a pilot. A Dranzoot fleet of ships had blasted from hyperspace. The large cyborg had a low, raspy voice. He gave out a ferocious growl. "Shoot them down!"

There were loud beeps and clicks in the room and finally the sound of cannons blasting as millions of darts of light shot forward at the ships and destroyed them. The cyborg let out a battle cry of success and then turned as he heard a noise coming from a transmition console. As he walked over to it, he clicked a button and then took a bow in respect as a holographic image of another Samian appeared on the screen.

"Yes, Lord Molithul?" he asked.

"Athuul. I am sending Ze'kka to you with some additional land forces. Are the cities for the most part, secure?" he asked.

"Of course. The citizens are still trying to resist but their armed forces are completely obliterated. We've cut off all transmition on the planet so they can't call their allies. This is a good day for the Samian Prevalence. But I ask, why do you need send General Ze'kka? We are in full supply as it is" Athuul said.

"Ze'kka provides excellence in the missions I give him. This planet is of great interest to the Emperor and I will not fail in giving it to him. So, I want to make absolute certain it is done right. Be glad, you will have one of the experts on your side. Goodbye Athuul." And then the transmition ended. Athuul growled. With his fist he smashed the transmitter, letting loud sparks emerge as it was destroyed. He snarled. He turned to leave the room for a moment.

"Uh, sir" asked one of the pilots, offering some help.

"Get out of my way!" Athuul hissed as he backhanded the pilot, shoving him away. He left the room with rage in his footsteps.

The planet's surface was smoking with ruins. Purple bodies were being lined up and patrolled by pink ones. The Dranzoot civilians stood with their arms in shackles. Large, electronic cuffs. A tall Samian stood at their lead. She was for some odd reason, blue. But it was obvious this blue wasn't natural. It was like a tattoo. She had had it painted onto her skin. She glared at the console in front of her in the large craft that was hovering around the many groupings of captured Dranzoots. She gave snarls at them as she passed.

"Commander Ziana, they are ready" spoke a soldier along the side. She stopped the craft.

"Good. Get them over to the Conservation Camps. We have a lot of work to do." With that her speeder strode off into the distance. He feet hugged the petals and she was gone.

Welcome to Rise of Thart. In this RP you will play as either an ally of the Dranzoot or a Dranzoot themselves. Your job will be to liberate the planet of the Samian forces that plague it. Note that this won't be an extremely long RP. It will be about as long as Apocalypse ran for. There's no sheet entry or anything. Just have your characters appear in the story. They'll notice the Dranzoot have not been contacting them and have been silent for a long time because they are in a conflict with the Samians. The conflict has an origin that is not known.

So someone will want to check up on the Dranzoot, only to find this mess.

To join simply say so here.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Rise of Thart OOC Empty Re: Rise of Thart OOC

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Welcome back, Darkel.

I see a possibility here for the Markovan Empire. I know that you at one point were making an adventure with my Markovans, and I'm assuming it was a conflict between the Markovan Empire and the Dranzoot Sovereignty, and my Markovan posts have always reflected that idea whenever the Dranzoot were mentioned. I was thinking if I brought the Markovans into this, they might lend aid to the Dranzoot. Their would be tension between the two naturally, but this would be the start of them reconciling their differences. How does that sound?

By the way, you might want to read the little note Zaroas left for you on the Disruption OOC.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 pm

I may enter this with either the Ryun-Wreae Federation or the Krathunian Covenant - I'm trying to balance out their "screentime," and allow them to have an equal part in RG across all RPs. The Krathunians have a part of the Disruption with their own plotline, as with the Federation. This is the same for Divided Paths. However, the Covenant was involved in Prologue of the Tsars, so I will most likely enter with the Federation.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Sounds good guys. So should I make an IC?
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:10 pm

By all means. Do you expect character sheets?

Also, what time is this taking place relative to the events of the Disruption IC?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:51 pm

This is taking place in present day.

And no, you don't need character sheets. Just list their name and maybe a brief description here.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:47 pm

1.Name: General Idrin min Azzir
2. Description: General Idrin is cool and composed at all times. He is very quiet all the time. Some make the mistake that he is lacking in the usual Markovan zeal and passion. However, he deeply loves the Markovan Empire, and believes strongly in the Code of Honor. He is also compassionate.

1.Name: Captain Razzin vin Dazzi
2. Description: Fiercely nationalistic to a fault, Razzin is also swift tempered and slow to forget grievances. He strongly believes in the greatness of the Markovan Empire; however, he has a tendency to think that the Markovan Empire is superior to all other empires. He is valiant in battle, but can be a bit ruthless at times, especially when fighting against someone whom he has a grudge against.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:30 pm

I'll edit this post with sheets soon.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:51 pm

This needs some activity if the Markovans are ever to be reconciled with the Dranzoot.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:12 pm

Indeed. I'd like Zar to come on, but we may have to continue ourselves. I'll post shortly.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down