Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 - Inactivity, Stuff, and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!

5 posters

Go down

2015 - Inactivity, Stuff, and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!  Empty 2015 - Inactivity, Stuff, and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!

Post by Whos Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:49 pm

2015.... Dang, where does the time go? It'll be gone in about a week as of this post. Tell you the truth, I can't remember much RG-related stuff that happened in it. Divided Paths got (more) popular, but ultimately life trumped the forum's activity for the better part of 2015. And that's okay. I wonder what's been going on with you all... besides whatever you've posted and I've forgotten.

RG is coming up on the grand old age of 4 years old come February. I'm not sure if it's only dormant, or dying. I would prefer the former. I have so many fond memories of goofing off and making epic storylines here. Fantastic.

Anyways, I'll try to post in DP at some point. Hopefully. May all of you have a very merry Christmas, and a fantastic New Year!

BTW, I've been listening to this... over and over...

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

2015 - Inactivity, Stuff, and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!  Empty Re: 2015 - Inactivity, Stuff, and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!

Post by Darkel Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:28 pm

I would be more active here, but there's never anyone on and nothing new and it's gotten kind of pointless checking here. I'm still here but I'm not really motivated to do much more until something interesting happens lol.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

2015 - Inactivity, Stuff, and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!  Empty Re: 2015 - Inactivity, Stuff, and a Very Merry Christmas to you all!

Post by ViperaUnion Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Well, I'm waiting for a post in Divided Paths, but otherwise, I've been carving teeth out of foam for a costume and then trying to help someone out with drawings and storylines. I've been enlisted in helping a member of my extended family draw a comic, and then designing what appears to be a secondary antagonist....I finally got the mask done...It's been awhile since I did humanoid anatomy.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:44 pm

I'm afraid I have been goofing a lot, but I am also trying to find full-time eployment, and I am also trying to write a story with the characters that I invented and used in RG.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Well, now I did a Christmas-eve post of LoS, and then I'm out of the writer's block, since now I'm out of the weird part I was struggling to write.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:57 am

Writer's Block has taken hold again I fear, and the Christmas season has always been busy for me. Same old, same old.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:15 am

Merry Christmas, everyone! I received a digital art thing that I asked for, so I'm hoping that my RG art will take to a whole new level.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:44 am

I got a new wallet, since my old one was bulky and covered with pencil-lead marks from school days.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:25 pm

For some reason I thought I would be an expert with my little pad right away. Silly me. Rolling Eyes This is going to take time and patience to master.

. . .and for some reason, Facebook isn't loading.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:28 am

A friend let me borrow his old drawing pad and so far I think I'm getting the hang of it. The biggest problem is getting used to looking at the screen instead of the drawing surface. But I agree, the first few tries were very humbling.

I need to get a better digital art program though, something that gives me proper brushes to work with.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:34 pm

I need to get a better digital art program though, something that gives me proper brushes to work with.I need to get a better digital art program though, something that gives me proper brushes to work with.

I know what you mean. All I have to work with is the basic Paint program that every computer comes with.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down