Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Old, Something New - OOC

+2
Darkel
Whos
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Something Old, Something New - OOC  - Page 3 Empty Re: Something Old, Something New - OOC

Post by Canis_dirus Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:12 pm

Well perhaps if the Chimerosu have records of their language or something like that, the System can have a look at them and learn how to speak it, which would make communicating much easier.

----

Also, Whos, Curius, and Vara you guys are up Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

http://ancerious-galactic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Something Old, Something New - OOC  - Page 3 Empty Re: Something Old, Something New - OOC

Post by Vara Lord Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:52 pm

I'll post tomorrow.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:36 pm

Yay Very Happy
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:43 am

Before I post anymore, I think I need some info. How did the Coalition know about these Chimerosu, and who sent them and why. Also, I think we should work out the same thing for the Confederacy of Vathoris. Who told them and who sent them and why? How do the reasons of the Coalition relate to the Vathorins', and what implications does this have? Where they alerted and sent by different people/factions, and for what purpose? Did they know about each other?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:33 pm

I believe the reasoning that the Jorro'kill are here is an assignment to find the derelict vessel that was recorded as going missing.

"This effort was supposedly made in the name of diplomacy between the newly-formed United Chimerosu Nations, and the Imperial Coalition"
(see Whos' first post in the IC thread)

Vendor of the UFIAI is here because he was tailing the Jorro'kill fleet, probably for espionage purposes or something. You can ask Curius about that.

If the Vathoris are part of the same galactic organization as the Jorro'kill, then they could've caught wind of it and come to spy on them or something
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:28 am

Sorry, I meant to respond to you Vara, thanks Canis.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:00 pm

Thing is, as I've mentioned before, while Vathoris is on good terms (as far as I know) with the UCN, thin gs would be iffy with the Coalition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Any ideas why Vathoris would be sending a separate mission? The one idea I had was maybe some separate party in the UCN who are leery of the Coalition might have sent them a memo to try and get to the derelict first. What do you think?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Vara Lord wrote:Thing is, as I've mentioned before, while Vathoris is on good terms (as far as I know) with the UCN, thin gs would be iffy with the Coalition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Any ideas why Vathoris would be sending a separate mission? The one idea I had was maybe some separate party in the UCN who are leery of the Coalition might have sent them a memo to try and get to the derelict first. What do you think?

The UCN is unaware of the existence of the derelict.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:03 pm

In that case, any ideas how Vathoris would know?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:05 pm

Do they have to?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:02 am

I suppose we could say they just happened to stumble across it, like the System did.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:32 am

Or maybe they went to scout out a planet or moon?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:34 pm

I'll post tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:20 pm

YAY

Vipera we need your flowing words too...
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:15 am

*crickets chirping*
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum