Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Glitches Guide - What to do

3 posters

Go down

Forum Glitches Guide - What to do Empty Forum Glitches Guide - What to do

Post by Darkel Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Forum Glitches Guide

Hello. I've created this thread to tell you what to do when a glitch hits the forums. When we encounter a new glitch I'll add it here.

Note: only the admins can give the forum glitches official names. However you can suggest them by posting here. Also note that we like to give them scary names  affraid

Gorin
Gorin is a glitch that effects the forum categories and threads. It will look like all of the categories (except for 1) are deleted, but in fact, it is an illusion. Eventually the forum will go back to its original state.

What do I do: Simply X out of the forum and wait until later to log back in and check. The last time this was encountered the glitch lasted an entire day, so I suggest you wait a pretty long time.

Name Color: Green. ALWAYS type his name in GREEN FONT.

The Shifter

Sometimes when i go to reply to a topic occasionally the box you type in shoots to the bottem of the page. You can still type in it and the send button still works. It's really annoying more than anything. It prevents you from doing anything to the text covered by the Send and Preview buttons because instead you will post what you've written.

What to do: Really there is nothing to do but grit your teeth and bear it. Or you Copy your text and open up a new reply page, but likely it will happen again because The Shifter likes to attack in groups and make you life miserable while on the forum.

Name Color: you will type it's name in Blue. Why? 'Cuz I said so. Really though I just needed a color..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Final Notes

Should anything ever happen to cause the entire Ruthless Galaxy forum to become unusable, please make sure you save the provided link. It is our official Xat chatbox.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Darkel on Fri May 30, 2014 2:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Forum Glitches Guide - What to do Empty Re: Forum Glitches Guide - What to do

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Sense we now have a glitch Forum I am going to Mention this glitch witch i experience regularly. Sometimes when i go to reply to a topic occasionally the box you type in shoots to the bottem of the page. You can still type in it and the send button still works. It's really annoying more than anything. It prevents you from doing anything to the text covered by the Send and Preview buttons because instead you will post what you've written.

And it just happened now.

Name The Shifter

What to do: Really there is nothing to do but grit your teeth and bear it. Or you Copy your text and open up a new reply page, but likely it will happen again because The Shifter likes to attack in groups and make you life miserable while on the forum.

Color: you will type it's name in Blue. Why? 'Cuz I said so. Really though I just needed a color.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Could we include Xat Glitches here as well?
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Name: The Exclamation of Doom

Color: Indigo, always type the EoD in Indigo.

What it does: Randomly turns all the app screens, commercial screens, and xat screen white with an exclamation mark in the chatbox.

What to do: Either go to another website then go back to xat, or click off your browser then reopen it and go to xat. It's very easy to fix.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:45 pm

---

Last edited by Lord PutterMan on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Guys this one if for the forum glitches, not xat ones. But if you want to make a xat glitch thread, that's ok.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:55 pm

OK. I might do it or ot. Not really sure .
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down