Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC

+2
Sean1M
Whos
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Okay, here's the sheet. I've added a section for the alternate version, but I'll have no problems if you decide that the Alternate Version won't work. Anything works for me.

1. Character Name: Edacious Kal Tas Damasi
2. Character Image: N/A

3. Future Version: One and a half years after the current events of the disruption. Edacious is a lone warrior working for the Confederacy against the Dominion and the Terminus Pact. Despite his allegiance, he still cares deeply for his race, and often, on the battlefield, spares the lives of his foes, if possible.  Edacious is in his prime, and is the de facto leader of the Vil-Nolwikkan Rebellion.

3.5 Alternate Future Version: Two years after the current events of the disruption. Edacious' mind has nearly shattered. Edacious is a bounty hunter, and usually kills for money, though he also kills for his own interests. After a simple communication error, Edacious' home is completely obliterated by the Jorro'kil. After learning of his family's fate, Edacious went a little... mentally unstable, to say the least. He hunted down and murdered the Jorro'kil responsible. His mental health deteriorated further. Now, clad in battered silver armor and a large scar on his right eye caused by one of his victims, Edacious is a broken shadow of his former self. He eventually recognized these changes and renamed himself Alaeas, the Nolwikkan word for "Pain." All of this story is subject to editing and polishing.

4. Past Version: Four years before the Disruption. Edacious is a Blood Warrior, still quite loyal to the Archlord, but the seeds of doubt beginning to be planted in his mind. He's experienced in the fighting department, but seems to lack these little things called "common sense" and "curiosity." So far, there is nothing truly notable about him; he's just another Nolwikkan soldier, mostly unimportant. The little personality he has is rather robotic, if not prone to things from bouts of anger to giving the cold shoulder. Summed up, he's not fun to be around.

The alternate reality's story is really unofficial. Everything here, except for the name, is subject to change.

EDIT: No longer sleep-deprived. I'm gonna have to redo this when I have the time.

Last edited by ThePrussianCompy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: The Paradox Machine - OOC

Post by Vara Lord Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:50 pm

That's alright. I'll post later to explain how an alternate version popped up.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:12 pm

I'm thinking Scree might notice the younger Xej's attitude and try to speak to him, Vipera, if that's OK with you.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:48 pm

1. Character Name: Orian Corviit / Praedromus
3. Future Version: 5 years from the current events of the Disruption, Praedromus continues to lead the Vrentus Collective and his part of the Terminus Pact. He has become more powerful with his control over dark matter, and is more experienced in regards to the current galaxy.
4. Past Version: Approximately 60,000 years ago, Orian Corviit was working on a secretive experiment simply known as Project Immortal. It was heavily classified, though its goal was achieved - Subjects were converted to energy beings and became functionally immortal, but were devoid of emotions, creativity, and more. At this point, Orian has just converted Admiral Rigniron Nevanes into Abarron, the only Vrentus known at that point to have fully functioning emotional and imaginative drives with memories still intact. Orian is working diligently to aid Abarron in his endeavor to convert the entire Xarthonian race to Vrentus as to be able to defeat the Eldraunn, among other reasons.

Last edited by Zaroas on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:13 pm

I wasn't sure I was going to do this at first, but here goes:

1. Character Name: Fedrin Marr
3. Future Version: 22 years after the current events of the Disruption. The original Fedrin Marr is in fact dead; however, before he died, he made a robotic version of himself with all of his memories and thought patterns.
4. Past Version: 21 years before the current events of the Disruption. Marr is a member of the Council of High Priests, and has just assassinated the High Magistrum.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Gah, sorry I haven't posted, guys. I was actually at prom for the majority of tonight, if you can believe it. We left because it got so loud we were yelling at the top of our lungs and people still couldn't hear us if we tried to say something. I have effectively worn out my voice.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Someone should grab the past version of Marr. (If not, I'll send the older Teglin after him).
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:21 pm

I edited Praedromus' sheet slightly to account for a change in his powers from control over dark energy to control over dark matter.

Last edited by Zaroas on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:11 pm

1. Character Name: Emperor Xyrus VoloNiel Whoster
3. Future Version: From the year 51,753, Emperor Whoster has been dead for over ten years. His kidnapped version comes from the time that he landed on the planet where both he and Kradus were killed, to do battle with Kradus. He wears a special suit of armor, which contains the Blue Orb as its power source.
4. Past Version: Xyrus Whoster is but 15 years old, from the year 51,644. He lives on Irooscin, and is the son of the Jorro'kil Emperor Xeviral Whoster. He is incredibly eager to learn the ways of the Emperor, and also eager for the throne which he will eventually inherit unopposed.

Tell me if it's ok for him to have the Blue Orb, tonysaur, if it isn't I'll make up something about it not being able to come.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:58 am

Uh, Whoster, Scree addressed your character, can you please post a response?
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:21 pm

I suppose that's fine, Whoster.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Ok, thanks tonysaur. and I will post soon Vipera.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:36 pm

By the way everyone, the building in the center of the valley is NOT a tower. It's just a big building. The real tower is the one standing on the cliffs, where the Paradox Being is residing.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:27 pm

This certainly seems to have ground to a halt, here. I guess everyone's busy with other RP's.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Finally! More posting! cheers (Sorry for the double-post)
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat May 17, 2014 4:13 pm

I'm wondering if I shouldn't bring Rune in and have people struggle to tell his future and past self apart, because they would both pretty much wear the same disguise. It would be comical, because only Ravage and Aarin would actually know what Rune really looked like. Rune will probably join in on the mission on the Majesty when the plot involving Maozhu is over, but he would be wearing his disguise every time anyone saw him, so not even Mott or other close characters would know him. Some people might not know he even existed.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Wed May 21, 2014 9:41 pm

I would like to post here and I have a responsibility to do so, but aside from Praedromus, I'm really not sure what to do with any of my characters.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Wed May 21, 2014 10:22 pm

I feel like there should be more action, because presently, it only looks like people have to go to the tower and kill the being or whatever it is that's causing them to get kidnapped. Normally in stories like this, it turns into an enormous adventure through time and space.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Hey tonysaur, sorry about not posting.. in a while.. I've been a bit busy, and focusing on some of the other RPs. I'd like to continue, so we'll see how things go.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 pm

I'm afraid this rp has gotten a bit cluttered. No one's really sure what to do. I have some ideas with what I'd like to do, but so far, the opportunities have not come yet. Soon, I think, I will have someone say, "Okay, let's do this," and everyone needs to get behind them and do it.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:27 pm

I'd like to request that this RP be moved to the Inactive RP section, since it's not being used anymore. I guess this required a little more thought on my part.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4