Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat! - We're all dead!

+20
The Stalker of Shadows
Technical Support
thecardiackidofDCVII
Sairei
Leonir
SpaceWalker
Luxembourgish
ViperaUnion
Whos
curius
Randomnator
Vara Lord
Darkel
Alimnation
Celo
The Cunning Linguist
Angelborn
Zaroas
Aphethelion
Sean1M
24 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 29 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:34 pm

...You know, I wonder how crazy it would be to draw a comic about childhood games we played with our toys. It'd be...interesting, to say the least.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 29 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by Sairei Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:10 am

I had duplos. My brother liked to play meteor shower with my duplo towns. I was never on board with the idea but he threw duplo meteors at my towns anyway and I pretended to be the guardian dragon and had to catch them.

Getting hit in the face with a literal ball of duplos is not fun btw.
Sairei
Sairei
New Being

http://safyr3.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:52 am

ViperaUnion wrote:...You know, I wonder how crazy it would be to draw a comic about childhood games we played with our toys. It'd be...interesting, to say the least.

I think that's basically Toy Story lol.

And I always used to play with Madballs and army figurines lol. And dragons. And dinosaurs. And literally every toy you can think of that wasn't for girls.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:36 am

People other than my parents used to give me these expensive Barbie dolls when I was little to play with, you know, the stereotypical 'girly' toys.

I would smile, say 'thank you', and then at the end of the day, I would hand an unopened box to my mother and ask her to put it away. I remember having these vintage Barbie dolls that I'd never touched. They sold for an excellent price at yard sales. I kind of reacted the same to clothing. Not big on clothing and dress-up. I played with plain wooden blocks all the time when I was little. I'd design these fancy temples and stuff, since I had columns of varying lengths and flat boards, along with regular blocks to make walls. Sometimes I'd build a replica of the sphinx standing up, or a dragon-shaped statue.

...I didn't get along with girls that much, since I got bored with most of the stuff they wanted to do. Baby dolls weren't alive, and I didn't see the point of pretending that they were. I didn't enjoy playing dress up because I thought it looked ridiculous. I also didn't understand why anyone wanted to be a princess, since they were generally helpless and didn't even rule over the country they resided in. Whenever people played pretend, I was generally the dragon that peacefully lived far away from the kingdom, but destroyed people the moment they tried to mess with me.

...I was the villain in a lot of stories.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:30 am

I was ALWAYS the villain lol. In every game I played with other kids, I was always some kind of bad guy. Sometimes a dragon, sometimes a ghost, or maybe a warlock, whatever it was lol. I never saw what was fun in being a prince or superhero. You save a person, so what? What do you do then? Of course I saw that as boring as a child lol. Dragons blow stuff up.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:43 am

They're flying, fire-breathing reptiles that can live for eons and have extreme intelligence and magic. How can most creatures compare to that, unless it's one of my unicorns that I designed personally?

(Meaning unicorns that are black as night with razor-sharp steel horns and hooves, can shoot lightning bolts, create storms and control weather in general at will...basically thunderbirds in equine form. Unicorns don't have to be these adorable, cute and harmless creatures. I always made them these awe-inspiring beasts that struck fear into the hearts of mortals. Unicorns were originally supposed to be uncontrollable wild creatures, anyway! Quake with fear, quake with fear, mortals! Muahahah!)

I never played a human unless forced, and then, I was the one who wandered off and did my own thing, usually summoning an imaginary pet dragon/tiger.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:51 am

One time I was playing "cops and robbers" and got in trouble at recess in elementary school for yelling "I HAVE A BOMB" and carrying around a basketball lol.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:12 pm

I just passed my math final, the news is in! Yes! I was so afraid I wasn't going to make it!
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:04 pm

It will take a miracle for me to pass mine lol.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Past two semesters it's been a miracle. Think about it. The test is worth 250 points. It only has 30 questions.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:22 pm

Made the symbol that flies on Dominion flags.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It represents the Syllai flower, whose nectar is highly toxic to most life. Jadel have evolved to be immune to this nectar's effects and even extract the proper nutrients from it while filtering out the bad stuff. This is how the Dominion was made, for when the time came that the coalition presented its champions, who would all compete for the spot of Dominion leader, Kradus poisoned his competition during a banquet using this "spice". After being the lone survivor, whom the poison could not kill, Kradus arose as the first leader of the Dominion. And the only one to date.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Designing flags is fun. I still need to figure out how to design mine. The current ones won't cut it.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairei Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:40 pm

Why is the site banner still something scribbled in MS Paint?
Sairei
Sairei
New Being

http://safyr3.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Because I'm too lazy to take down the April Fools' joke and make a real banner...
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:23 pm

I can probably make one. I have time now that summer has officially started. I got one week, and then I'm going to go to work again.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:23 pm

Wait, were we talking about flags?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found a neat flag waver. It could help with visualizing a nice, aesthetic flag.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And a program that lets you make flags specifically. Am I putting too much thought into this? ...Naahh!
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:05 pm

Well, here's the first of the final three Chimerosu races that I will design.

Introducing the Saburrians, native to Harenam.

Saburrian
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Technical Support Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:50 pm

Hey guys it's me Stalker... I literally forgot all my old Login Information.

Technical Support
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Nevermind... I figured it all out!
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:55 pm

Wow, it's been a while. Great to have you back!
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun May 01, 2016 12:01 am

Indeed Prussian. It's been ages. nice to be around again ^_^

Edit: come to that chatbox is you wanna talk.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm

I can't even remember the last time you logged in lol.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun May 01, 2016 1:41 pm

T'was many many moons ago.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sun May 01, 2016 2:11 pm

Glad you're back now though lol.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun May 01, 2016 2:39 pm

I'm rather confused though. Do we still accept Race submissions? I see documentation on it and all, but It's seems unused for quite some time. Plus all the old RG threads have been lock down and/or removed. Or simply moved. Or has the goal of the group changed entirely?
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next