Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 am

I've already talked with him about that. Zara wont be joining Skeleton Crew after all. Not sure what I'll do with her.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Sean1M Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:24 am

tonysaur wrote:I've already talked with him about that. Zara wont be joining Skeleton Crew after all. Not sure what I'll do with her.

Then we'll just see how this RP of ours unfolds. Maybe you could make your "Skeleton Crew" character (assuming you make one) a relative of Zara so (in a scenario where Zara is killed) you'll have somewhere to go with that character after SC (as in maybe a revenge mission or something).

Of cause these are just suggested scenarios and I don't even know whether the RP we are doing will end with her getting killed.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:36 am

No Liirlith are going to be in Skeleton Crew, they're a bit too dangerous for it. I want the plot to resolve itself without.. exterior intervention.. for the most part. Wink
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:29 pm

1. Character Name: Jex Kavel
2. Character/Empire Picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
3. Character Description: Jex is part of the Eternal Devotion's crew. He is in his late 40s, rathet young, and has served faithfully aboard the Eternal Devotion since its capture by Federation forces. Jex is of average height and build for a Jorro'kil, though his feathers are a slightly darker blue than normal. He does not stand out, and is rarely noticed as anything other than a Federation soldier.
4. Character History: Shall be revealed as Skeleton Crew progresses.
5. Other: Parallel

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:32 am

Whoster wrote:No Liirlith are going to be in Skeleton Crew, they're a bit too dangerous for it. I want the plot to resolve itself without.. exterior intervention.. for the most part. Wink

What if said Liirlith had a genetic abnormality that stops them from producing venom in there claws?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:38 am

.. No, that's not the part that worries me, it's their connections.. to other Liirlith.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 am

Whoster wrote:.. No, that's not the part that worries me, it's their connections.. to other Liirlith.

True. But far safer than capturing a Zartoid.

Plus what if said Liirlith was an outcast? They would have no connections.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:45 am

Idk, tonysaur can argue his case if he really wants to.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:09 pm

No, there's no such thing as a Liirlith that isn't working with the rest of them. They're simply too single-minded, literally. I'll just won't mention any Skeleton Crew Liirlith.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:56 am

Does anyone have a fluidic race?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Do you mean aquatic? Or actually a race that is made from fluid?
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zandoo Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Sean1M wrote:Does anyone have a fluidic race?

I was thinking of making a slime like race. That's kinda the same.
Zandoo
Zandoo
Communist Dictator of Equestria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Hey Whoster. I would just like to point out that Avlex has a mechanical sleeve that allows his use of his right arm. It does nothing else for him in the department of strength but the way the sleeve is designed does make it hard for him to pick stuff up with said arm which I will point out in my post.
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:59 pm

Ah alright, would you like me to edit my post to have Avlex doing something else?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Alimnation Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:05 pm

No need. I worked it in. Just thought I would point it out for future interactions or comments to Avlex
Alimnation
Alimnation
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh nuts, I just edited it..

It still fits, though, I think it should be fine.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:54 am

I don't know if you wanted me to put in the thing with Nvarn returning to interrogate Velsen, Whos. If it doesn't fit, just let me know.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:12 am

After-credits-esque scenes are fine, just specify the location. Velsen would be in a high-security prison in one of Irooscin's barrier worlds, which are basically massive military metropolises.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:39 am

I'll edit my post later then
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:49 am

Edited.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:37 am

curius wrote:Do you mean aquatic? Or actually a race that is made from fluid?
I mean actually fluid. Or at least gelatinous.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Sorry about not posting lately, but I'm waiting for Celo to post.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:35 pm

@Whoster How would you feel about Zara turning up where Velsen is after she escapes from the Felinites' world? I don't really have any plan in regards to what would happen, but I thought I should ask you first.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm

I don't know, I'm not sure what purpose that would serve. I plan on having him broken out at a later date, due to the intervention of an important prisoner in that facility.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:46 pm

I shall post soon, allowing Dolos to join the Skeleton Crew.. crew.

Also, don't forget your characters can engage in conversation with the guards that patrol the cabin area, and also visit the library to read whatever is in Loccalian standard text. If you need help figuring out a scene, feel free to ask me.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next