Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Disruption (IC)

+9
God-mod
The Stalker of Shadows
curius
CaptainRyRy
Scrylonsis13
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whos
13 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Disruption (IC) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Disruption (IC)

Post by Darkel Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Kradus screamed and got up in shock. His skin had hard burns and cuts on it and now he was the most vulnerable he'd been in a long time.

Kradus took out a bomb from a holster on his back, beneath his now ripped black cape. It contained the Karthleus virus.

"I have been given immunizations and vacines to the virus! You have not! Take another wrong move and you die!"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:22 pm

"fire! Oh ****! Fire! Fire!" a wall of twelve soldiers, the last twelve Force members alive, stood, ready to die, as a wave of hundreds of Karthla swarmed the woods (sorry slight power play). Leading them eas Dragon himself, in battle armor, his beret turned olive from the smoke.
"it's an honor to have fought by your side men". He said.
"we will die in the name of honor". Bemias said, slightly trembling as he watched the Karthla wave charge.
"don't shoot till you see the grime on their teeth!" Dragon yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Exo followed the transmissions to the edge of the lake, then waded out until it was at chest depth before diving under, and swimming down, using its gills to get oxygen from the surrounding brackish water. It continued to swim down, for a couple hundred feet until it spotted a tiny speck of light coming from the lake bottom, where it appeared a cave was located along with the transmitter of the signals.

It swam the remaining 50 yards to the cave and swam inside, surfacing in the bubble of air trapped inside. That was when it saw Kradus and several other aliens brawling like a bunch of armed school boys. It crept closer, keeping behind rocks and other sparse cover in a attempt to remain at least partially hidden. It was about 10 feet from them when Kradus pulled out the karthala infection bomb, and, as usual, used it as his fail save. At this point, it had stepped out from behind the rock it was hiding behind and was standing, shoulders squared, facing Kradus with its micro wave gun pointed at his head, its laser sight smack in between his eyes. "I would first examine yourself, before you threaten others, because, as it stands, you don't like microwaves, and we don't like infection bombs, so if you activate that, then you'll look like a mellon in a microwave on pop corn setting.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Xej turned around, surprised. The Jorro'kil Zealot hadn't seen Exo since their last brawl with Kradus.

"Wha-?" He stuttered. "You again? Just who are you exactly?" Xej inquired.

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 pm

"Who am I?" Exo echoed, sarcastically, keeping its eyes trained on its target, incase he tried to make a move while it was distracted. "I am a action oriented psychopath, who solves crimes for fun and bugs him in my free time." It said, now gesturing to Kradus with its gun, but keeping the barrel in line with his head. "He tends to monolog, and gives some pretty funny 'now, before I kill you worm' speeches, so its kind of fun to let him run on, and on, and on, if you have the patience for it." It explained, grinning at its luck, it had found the criminals target, the criminal, and was just in time to catch a few death threats. So far the best day it had this week.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:29 am

Kradus growled. Then he laughed. He gave out a loud whistle from his lips and suddenly a huge wall of the cave exploded pouring out a monsterous blob of Karthla--The Adlut! It patched up the hole in the wall by shoving large boulders into it with its tendrils. Then it snarled.

"Remember exactly how I was healed from that Exo? Remember? The Karthla gave me healing syrums from their own saliva reversed upon itself to be non acidic. When this happens it can heal almost any injury. That's how the Karthla can heal themselves so quickly... The same kinds of chemicals can be found in The Aldut here... Now, before you do anything rash, I suggest you lower your weapon before I sick my pet on you" he said with a grin. He got Exo this time. His revenge was only getting sweeter.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 am

Exo gave the Aldut a half lidded, disappointed look, then sighed and looked back at Kradus. "Oh yes, as you should remember, I remember, everything. And, now this is understandable, given the circumstances, I have survived your infection bombs and being run-through, and you can't even stand up to a house hold appliance. So that would make you the pathetic one. Now, as you blatantly do not know, I have a time machine, and if I have a time machine, I can make paradoxes, IE, you can bloody well nuke me and I'll come back to haunt you, via the fail save. Now, in light of the other two here, who do not have such privileges, as quantum improbability, I will," Exo explained, then threw its microwave gun over to Kradus. "Quote, drop the weapon. in fact, you can keep it, you can even use it on me." It said, smiling smugly the entire time before giving him a mock thoughtful face and adding, "Actually, I dare you to. I dare you to kill me, I dare you to take that Aldut, have it stomp all over me, then microwave the remains and throw them into a nuclear reactor."
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:12 am

Xej started to think this was almost laughable. These two could keep bouncing off eachother for who knows how long.

if he had a bowl of seed this would really be enjoyable.

"Heh, I can see you two need some time alone to hate eachother or something, so I'm gonna go help Lamor with his injuries."

The Jorro'kil walked off, and helped Lamor get up. He pulled out a med-pack from his belt, which had some rations and healing creme.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:18 am

Kradus let Xej go. But he kept a close eye on the red orb. He turned to Exo. He didn't try to kill him just yet. He sensed a trap of some sort from this creature's last remarks.

"How your people are immune to Karthleus, I shall never know. But what I say now, you had better take to heart. You don't toy with me! I am Lord Kradus, leader of the Dominion, an empire far greater than yours could ever dream of being, I have so many soldiers, ships, and weapons that the number is far beyond anything countable. The number of exactly how many fighting men I own is unable to determine. Now I ask you, exactly what could you hope to gain of haunting me? Revenge? Let me tell you now that revenge is inaccessible through me" he said narrowing his eyes.

"I've tasted the blood of the most ferocious monsters thinkable, things far worse than the Aldut. I've slain thousands, including the Loccalians back in the old age"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:44 pm

"Yeah, yeah, but take this to heart, Lord Kradus of the Mighty Dominion." Exo crowed with sarcastic emphasis on the last bit, "A parasite has no quarrel with a lion, but the lion has quarrel with a parasite." It paused, making the same mock thoughtful face again, while obviously trying to hide a grin. "And all mighty lord Kradus of the Dominion, why does a parasite have no quarrel with a lion?" It asked, smiling and doing a small, sarcastic bow, waiting for 'The all mighty lord Kradus' to answer his own question.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Kradus growled. He took the gun Exo had thrown down and smashed it to ensure he couldn't use it. Then he punched the creature and knocked him onto the ground.

"I've had enough of you" he said stabbing the creature in the gut.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 pm

(bad move bro.)
Exo gasped, stumbling backwards. It regained its feet, but did not make any attempt to retaliate, instead it just stood there, blue blood slowly staining the front of its shirt. "Oh, very good Kradus, I'm impressed." It said, its voice dripping with sarcasm. The injury wasn't that deep, it hadn't damaged anything vital so its blastema would make short work of healing it, however it would need about 30 minutes to fully recover. Also, while Kradus had been busy trying to run it through again, Exo had yanked its cesium pellet gun loose from inside its red lame like jacket and was pointing the more deadly gun at Kradus. "But, thats not enough." It then looked at the red orb, which was much closer to it than it was to Kradus at the moment, because of his impulsive hatred of riddles, his punch had moved Exo closer to its target, and it was now conveniently standing in between him and the orb, exactly where it wanted to be.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Xej gave Lamor some of his rations and healing creme, the latter which helped to fight off germs and heal the flesh, He picked up his sword, and approached Kradus, but only came up next to Exo.

"Not so fast Kradus. You've made a foolish move and you're anger let you play into this being's hands." He gestured to Exo with his non-sword wielding hand.

"The Aldut here won't do anything without you order is that correct?" He asked.

"Why don't you call it off, hmm? Or perhaps, I could accidentily touch the orb." Therus waved his sword above the red orb.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Meanwhile fastest ships in the Absolute's fleet had arrived to the orbit. Whit an element of surprise they managed to slip through any Dominion and Jorro'kil ships pretty much unharmed. Absolute ignored any attempts to communicate whit, and proceeded to land the ships on the planet.

One of the ships, an 900-feet long heavy lander landed almost at the shore of the lake hiding the cave. It slowly moved the weight of the ships from the engines upon its large landing gear. Ship's flanks opened, revealing a small company of units inside. Unfortunately enough for Absolute, they were mostly drone tanks, that had no chance to manouvre their way in the cave.

While other units proceeded to secure the area, two bipedal hellborn-mechs whit their flamers, a light spider walker and seven veasel infantry bots proceeded to the lake.

Even through the simple sencory of the military units, Absolute could clearly locate the Orb's location. It was definately even smaller Absolute had predicted, but it's pontency was intriguing. Robots started to walk to the lake. After being fully submerged they proceeded to walk along the bottom, navigating towards the signal. Soon the group ecountered the enterance to the cave. Slowly and carefully the robots started to climb the cave.

First ones to break were the veasel-units. Dripping in water they stepped out form the pool, soon followed by the hellborns. Absolute noted the imminent presence of intelligent, technologically developed orgainic lifeforms.

Absolute noted the Orb at the back of the cave, across all the organics. The robots got in to a line, ready to fire on Absolute's will.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Exo turned and looked at the incoming army, it could hear the weapons loading, meaning they were preparing to fire, but waiting for an order to do so. It had no idea whose side these guys were on, in all likely hood, they were a third party, independent from both causes, making the situation even more complicated. It turned to Xej, and then looked at the orb, while carefully keeping the cesium pellet gun still pointed at Kradus, and said "Actually, you may want to do so even if Kradus calls off the aldut."
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:31 pm

"Great more visitors. Come and join the party why don't you?" Kradus yelled as he heard the robots.

"Therus you'd better back down, my monster can simply stretch it tendril over to the other side of the room and sprout a Karthla pod, not only that but it can block off the exits to this cavern in mere seconds. Far less time than you would have to take my orb and get out of here" he said. Kradus lowered his blades and walked off in front of the Aldut. He said a strange sentence in Karthlese.

"Sala athal'es seletheng! Bethel as'sang thalng'set!"

And the monster rose up and its tendrils expanded grabbing several of the rock pillars and grasping many large rocks attached to the roof.

"Do you DARE me to tell it to make this cave collapse?"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Xej looked at Kradus, the new soldiers which were pointing their guns at all three of the combatants, and decided to go with what Exo had told him. He touched the orb with his sword, and suddenly everything turned blurry. His vision cleared up again, but then, his entire body and his sword was....invisible.

"This is good." he thought to himself. Therus moved away from the orb, and snuck around a pillar, trying to get the drop on Kradus. Then they would deal with this third party...
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 pm

(God-mod, can you meet us in the chatbox? We'd like to go over what we're planning on doing in this scene: [url]http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/direct.php?d=RuthlessGalaxy[/url] )

Kradus's eyes widened at this. He almost fell over in shock.

"What the? Therus where'd you go!" He yelled.

"Xej!" Lamor shouted.

Kradus got angry. As much as he wanted revenge on Exo, he had to have this orb.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Xej quietly crept up behind a pillar, grinning under his helmet at the bufuddled and confused Kradus. He lept out from behind it and tackled Kradus. Therus violently punched the warlord in the face, before pulling the Jadel up, spinning around him, and elbow-ing him in the back.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 pm

"What the Graak!" Kradus said kicking whatever it was off of him. He got up while he pushed the strange object and began to look everywhere around him with his blades ready for any attack. Kradus started to get very angry.

Lamor hid behind a pillar waiting for Xej to do something else.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:59 pm

(Guys, can someone please give me a link to the mobile phone version? I can't load it.)
Exo stepped backwards until it was standing over the orb, it reached down and grabbed it. Its vision blurred and then returned to normal, it looked down at itself, and found the results to be the same as Xej's were. Then an idea struck it, it could hide the orb from Kradus. Quickly, it shoved the orb into its shirt, hiding it behind the invisible cloth. "Oh, yes. Colapse the cave. Go ahaid, your in here to, and that much rock and water crashing down around your ears? do you really want that? and besides, you'll never find the orb then, or get revenge."
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:05 pm

"I heard that!" Kradus said raising his gun and blasting Exo right in the gut. Kradus also heard him fall so he leaped over to the spot and felt the ground and suddenly felt some object. He pulled his shirt up and found the orb, he grasped it and suddenly got the same reactions.

He almost laughed but didn't.

(God-mod, Kradus is supposed to get away with the red orb, just so ya know. Here's the mobile version: http://m.xat.com/
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Satisfied that Kradus had been outwitted for the moment, he walked over to the Pillar where Lamor was hiding.

"Lamor, what are you doing? Touch the orb." The seemingly unembodied voice said, right next to Lamor.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Kradus began to head for the exit. Lamor could hear his huge and muscular Jadel feet clacking towards them so he stuck out his leg. Kradus tripped and dropped the orb, becoming visible. Lamor leaped out and grabbed it quickly getting that strange sensation. He walked over to Xej and thrust to orb at his so he knew where the Dranzoot warrior was.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Exo groaned, sitting up and immediately wishing it hadn't, the aria that it had been shot was soaking wet and hurt like the dickens. it looked down and, being invisible, couldn't assess the damage done, so it guessed it probably wasn't anything lethal, or bad enough to be worth worrying about. It slowly got to its feet, and looked around for any sign of Kradus, and, hearing his foot steps, aimed for the spot where they seemed to be coming from and fired. Sending a explosive blob of cesium his way. "I dare you."

Last edited by God-mod on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next