Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat! - We're all dead!

+20
The Stalker of Shadows
Technical Support
thecardiackidofDCVII
Sairei
Leonir
SpaceWalker
Luxembourgish
ViperaUnion
Whos
curius
Randomnator
Vara Lord
Darkel
Alimnation
Celo
The Cunning Linguist
Angelborn
Zaroas
Aphethelion
Sean1M
24 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 24 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by Vara Lord Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:53 am

Of everyone here, I probably have the least excuse for being inactive. Still I'm quite busy in my own fashion. Even so, I guess I could at least have worked on my forum stories. Let's hope I can pull out of this slump sometime soon.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 24 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by Zaroas Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:20 pm

I just really hate the process of applying for college. I'll be done with everything by the end of the week though. Winter break will allow me to put work in to this, finally.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:55 am

Currently doing a group game making project called Lumen Dare or something like that. That's going to take up another day or so.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:33 am

I finished my first semester, and promptly came down with a stomach bug. I can still post and such, but I'm just wondering what I ate that disagrees with me so much.'

I'll go and post, and then work on more LoS storyline for the next part of the story.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:26 pm

@Morgan Freeman You seem to be going through quite a few names these days.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Hey I'm back. Not that anyone noticed I was gone.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Ey Merry Christmas
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Merry Christmas, people!
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Just had my sister, brother-in-law, and nephews over. My sister and her husband gave me three books, called the Wingfeather Saga, that promise to be a good read.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:06 pm

So I've been making another forum lately. This one is just a generic chat one. I mainly made it because a bunch of people over on the Sporum asked me to because they were really getting tired of being bullied by one of the SporeMasters. Currently this is almost the most active I've ever seen in one of my forums.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any of you guys are free to join and have a look and all. But I will warn you, I do allow them to use profanity pretty much however they want. It's not an enormous thing but it's still there. So just be aware if you decide to go over. Zar's been going over there. Just thought I'd let you guys know Smile
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cunning Linguist Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:10 am

Hey Whos and Dark, could you send me the pics I made for you years back? I've been thinking about posting them on DeviantArt. Thanks
The Cunning Linguist
The Cunning Linguist
Philosoraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Hey sorry for being inactive all week, I've been on holiday at the beach.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:23 pm

The Cunning Linguist wrote:Hey Whos and Dark, could you send me the pics I made for you years back? I've been thinking about posting them on DeviantArt. Thanks

You can find the one you drew for me in the JFA info archive.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:15 pm

I'm still just chilling here. I'm going between working on a Nightmare Bonnie cosplay costume and then trying to draw a Nylggzora Parasite, but I also want to work more on LoS. I think I have a problem here because I start so many different projects and then I can't decide what I want to do first.

At any rate, though, I'm thinking of trying to post stories or something on DeviantArt, but I wanted to know if anyone would read them if I did that.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:48 pm

I live.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:00 am

Hey guys- long time, no chat. I just wanted to stop in and check on y'all here at RG and make sure you were all doing fine!

I am only just getting back into the swing of things with school, dA, and some other things, but I'm hoping to maybe join an rp or something whenever I get used to everything (which probably won't be until February, given as that is when all of my papers will be turned in).

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves and doing fine!
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

http://Celo99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Hey Celo, good to see you again Very Happy

I think we're doing good. Been pretty dead here from my observations. I myself haven't been able to tend to this site as much. I have many other projects going right now that are demanding my attention, mostly a new forum I've made that's sucked up most of the time I do spend online. That and I'm still trying to think of ways to bring this place back from the dead. Idk. But I'm glad we have the few that are left, because I still enjoy talking to all of you and I hope it doesn't end.

Last edited by Darkel on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Yeah, everyone's been in a slump these days.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:44 pm

That's certainly understandable, as everyone is getting caught up with things in everyday life, these days.

A new forum? Please do tell more, Darkel >v>
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:28 pm

I can't say that RG has ever really died out. It's slowed down a bunch, but it's actually pretty decent, if only because the main age group is in college, and we can still keep up with what's going on.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:54 am

Celo wrote:That's certainly understandable, as everyone is getting caught up with things in everyday life, these days.

A new forum? Please do tell more, Darkel >v>

Lol it started off as some edgy Sporum thing. It's actually grown into a pretty nice community.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By far the fastest I've ever had a forum grow. Got 20 members all in one day last month.

Last edited by Darkel on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:15 am

Ummm, I take it we've just had a redesign?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:27 am

Like....wow. I can't describe...this.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Celo Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:55 am

Haaha, I'll check it out, Dark

And I would offer to draw a new banner for y'all if oyure that desperate but I can't do landscaps, so... sorry ;v;

If you want to change the color of any old banners, though, that's easily doable
Celo
Celo
Nova Frog Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:47 pm

Well, I don't really lay claim to the business anymore, but I'll make a banner if we're just going to throw a placeholder up there....
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next