Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat! - We're all dead!

+20
The Stalker of Shadows
Technical Support
thecardiackidofDCVII
Sairei
Leonir
SpaceWalker
Luxembourgish
ViperaUnion
Whos
curius
Randomnator
Vara Lord
Darkel
Alimnation
Celo
The Cunning Linguist
Angelborn
Zaroas
Aphethelion
Sean1M
24 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 32 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:00 pm

....glitches....they're everywhere....
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 32 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by Randomnator Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:21 am

I'll be back in a week. Got exams right now.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 pm

Well I'm back from hiatus...

And nothing occurred which required my immediate attention.

Shocking.

/sarcasm
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:59 pm

And here I am, Just waiting around, and procrastinating. . .
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Eeeeverything'so slow, but it's pretty much a vacation for most of us, so people have been distractedited. Including me. It's been four years, so there's a pattern.

Things will pick up again in the following weeks.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:06 am

Isn't it funny how we always think, "Oh, it'll pick up in summer." and the exact opposite happens? It's actually busier here during the work/school part of the year, when our free time doesn't take us on trips or any other sort of crazy vacation.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:55 pm

Happy Birthday to Stalker of Shadows!
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:21 am

Happy birthday, SS!
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:37 pm

Well I'm glad to someone noticed.... Most of my family didn't seem to. Other than my sister taking me to the movies nobody seemed to care. 'Twas but another day for me.

I was only 4 days late responding.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:22 pm

We have a lot of people joining and then never saying anything. I have no idea who they are and why hey joined, so, yeah.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Vara Lord wrote:Happy birthday, SS!

It's the Nazi secret police's birthday?

Lol happy birthday, corn Stalk.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:36 pm

Dolphin wrote:
Vara Lord wrote:Happy birthday, SS!

It's the Nazi secret police's birthday?

Lol happy birthday, corn Stalk.

About a week later there. but thanks. As for the SS? I'll let them know you care.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:11 pm

Like stars in the dying universe, the users drift farther and farther away from each other, blinking ever more faintly and occasionally in and out of existence. And one by one their blinking slows down until they finally stop coming back. Their names are recorded on the ancient archives, but their place on the night sky is empty, dark and silent. One by one until only one remains in the whole wide universe of darkness, alone, blinking away in the cold night. It will hold out, perhaps for a small eternity, but eventually it will blink, and never light up again. Darkness falls. Silence covers the universe like soft, suffocating blanket. All movement ceases. Time and space lose their meaning. The end and beginning merge together, and everything stops being. Nothingness and oblivion

curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:22 am

Poetic, if a bit disheartening.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:49 am

I am still here.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:26 am

We have a new person here in the forums by the name of ShadowBroker. So go on, introduce yourself, please. We've had several random joiners over the past few months, with none of them ever bothering to post or do anything after joining. Quite frustrating.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:36 pm

That person is me! Hello! x.x

I like this forum already and I already set up my first "Try out" to make a race into this RPG! But I have the feeling I will be "be denied off the bat" because I "genially" never try to RP in forums and well... things like that? But I believe I will find a way to introduce myself into this mad crazy amazing universe!

Also hope you all excuse me if you find my grammar "Frustrating" English isn't my native language but I assure you I will do to the best of my ability or even more to improve it! Very Happy

Salutes to all of you!
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:21 pm

curius wrote:Like stars in the dying universe, the users drift farther and farther away from each other, blinking ever more faintly and occasionally in and out of existence. And one by one their blinking slows down until they finally stop coming back. Their names are recorded on the ancient archives, but their place on the night sky is empty, dark and silent. One by one until only one remains in the whole wide universe of darkness, alone, blinking away in the cold night. It will hold out, perhaps for a small eternity, but eventually it will blink, and never light up again. Darkness falls. Silence covers the universe like soft, suffocating blanket. All movement ceases. Time and space lose their meaning. The end and beginning merge together, and everything stops being. Nothingness and oblivion

It seems like whenever a comment of this kind is made, it ends up being made in vain. Which, in my opinion, isn't bad at all.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:42 am

Well my plan was to try and taunt you people to activate out of spite by making an overly depressive death-poem for this forum. It appears my plan was successful. Muhohaha, muhahaha, muhahahaaaaa!

PS: Greetings shadow broker, and welcome. And don't worry, not everyone here is native English speaker(for example I'm not). Also this forum is much more active outside the summer months. Like, some times you can even spot people on the chatbox.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:49 am

Hello Curius!

I got to say this forum is really amazing here and I already like the people =) I hope everyone come back from the summer months soon (not to sound selfish x.x )
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:57 am

Sorry I didn't do anything all week guys, I was on holiday in Queensland.

Also hey new guy!
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowBroker Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:26 am

A floating metal-like ball is speaking to me... with a pinky eye.

Things are getting weird already :O Hi!
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Fact Sphere is best Sphere. This is a fact and must be accepted as so.

Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:34 pm

Hello, ShadowBroker! Welcome to RG!
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 pm

Heeeeeeyyyy guys I'm back. Hopefully I can get the RPs started back up. Zar and I had A TON of great stuff planned but idk where he is lol.

Hey there Shadow! I'm definitely going to be around here a lot more for a while since you're here. We don't get new people as often as we used to so we're all very excited to have you as part of the crew! I'm curious, where did you hear about the site from? Lol
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next