Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat! - We're all dead!

+20
The Stalker of Shadows
Technical Support
thecardiackidofDCVII
Sairei
Leonir
SpaceWalker
Luxembourgish
ViperaUnion
Whos
curius
Randomnator
Vara Lord
Darkel
Alimnation
Celo
The Cunning Linguist
Angelborn
Zaroas
Aphethelion
Sean1M
24 posters

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 34 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:13 am

I check the forum every day because it's still a major source of inspiration.

I've got lots of school, had to hire a math tutor. Even so, I need creativity in my life.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

General Chat! - We're all dead! - Page 34 Empty Re: General Chat! - We're all dead!

Post by Randomnator Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:10 am

I'm not dead...yet.

Someone save me from Cloud Computing tutorials.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:51 pm

You posted in record time following Prussian's last post, Random. There's absolutely hope.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: And until you humble yourself, you probably won't understand.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Whos wrote:You posted in record time following Prussian's last post, Random. There's absolutely hope.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: And until you humble yourself, you probably won't understand.

Humble myself to what, staring at the same screen every day for months and seeing two changes? Lol.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:56 pm

I check in every day. Usually, I'm waiting for someone else to post, though I'm afraid I can't make that excuse for the RP at the moment. Otherwise, I confess I have a tendency to be lazy. But I'm still just as into this as I ever was.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:14 pm

I think the one week when I was given a break from chemistry (last week) was my most productive time period ever, because it freed up a lot of hours normally stuck doing homework. I made a clay planter that both pleases my aesthetic sense of beauty  and also happens to be compatible with my Nepenthes. I sculpted it, baked it, and have already painted it and put three coats of glaze. It's ready to go. I also added glaze to another planter that already had two coats, since I didn't think it was shiny enough. I might sand it and add a fourth to get rid of the drips where I went overboard and it didn't go clear. This means I'll have to make or find just one more pot and I'll be able to display my plants in a prettier fashion.

(I've been forced to use a lot of ugly black plastic pots because carnivorous plants hate minerals and such. I don't take risks, so I limit my criteria a lot. I prefer quality ceramics, and I like a specific style of ceramic planter, but it's hard to find so I'm actually stuck making my own planters because nobody wants to also glaze the inside of the pot. Most carnivore growers also like using fertilizer, but I actually go through the trouble to hand-feed mealworms to my plants using forceps because fertilizer used wrong can kill them.)

In addition, I used a special kind of paper mache technique to make this very sturdy mask, which I have also painted, and actually needed to get help to saw the eye holes because the mixture I used was rather sturdy. Nicely enough, where I put the eyes are also easy to see through. It's a quality mask, and I have raffia that I'm going to attach to the back. I also have plans for a burlap cloak, and hopefully it's going to be an excellent Halloween costume by the time I'm done. The contrast between cute jack-o-lanterns and the ominous scarecrow-thing is perfect.

....also....I stuffed the fabric form of a ragdoll and sewed it up. Now I just need to add the mouth and the button eyes...

I also do a lot of this stuff while watching internet videos. If it doesn't involve active typing, my hands are doing something, and I might just be playing videos for the audio that comes from commentary. My eyes might be focused on something else.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:25 pm

Finally got round to some posting!
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:17 am

So this is where you all have been hanging out instead of the chatbox.....
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

http://ancerious-galactic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:00 am

Nah m8, we still 'ang out in the 'ol box, you're just not around, apparently.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Yeah I tend to miss you guys by an hour or two because of school Sad

Anyways, you're up in SOSN
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:16 pm

Not neccessarily, you don't have to address all veins of the story in every post. I'll post once the System extracts the Krylonians.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:20 am

Whos wrote:Not neccessarily, you don't have to address all veins of the story in every post. I'll post once the System extracts the Krylonians.

SSHHHH DONT SAY THAT
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:48 am

Go away fearless leader.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:13 am

SSHHHH DONT SAY THAT

Too late...

Although Whos, I do like waiting for everyone that I am interacting with to post, that way no one gets left behind in things.
Plus its a little weird since yours and Curius' characters were having a convo with mine
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:31 pm

No, the System just sent a message to the Coalition fleet, which, to me, didn't imply that a response was necessary; the System's message was in a matter-of-fact tone.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:26 am

First snow fell today. Also internet ate lots of my texts and then I got busy, these are my weak excuses for inactivity, also laziness.

PS: Anyone else having recurring problems when you are choosing clothes and instead of checking thermometer you check the calender. I mean, calender says its still Autumn, so there can't be 33 F and snow outside, right?
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:04 am

curius wrote:First snow fell today. Also internet ate lots of my texts and then I got busy, these are my weak excuses for inactivity, also laziness.

PS: Anyone else having recurring problems when you are choosing clothes and instead of checking thermometer you check the calender. I mean, calender says its still Autumn, so there can't be 33 F and snow outside, right?

Nah man, it's only just getting slightly cold here. Hurricane Matthew introduced a few chilly days, but those departed soon enough.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:00 am

Meanwhile on the other side of the world...

Well I finally don't have to keep wearing a jacket and scarf, not like its halfway through Spring or something.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:48 pm

It's weirder where I am. Weather likes to change on a whim, like one day it decides it wants to be summer, and the next it's back to fall weather. It's the change-your-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-day type of weather.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:13 am

Sooooooo. . . people are busy?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:19 am

That's the popular explanation.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:31 pm

Happy Halloween!

Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomnator Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Spooky.
Randomnator
Randomnator
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:05 pm

SPOOKIER
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:02 am

Weather where I am drops to fifties at night, and then spikes to eighty during the day.

Choosing clothes is a pain.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next