Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Collaboration Project - Work with Other Creators!

+4
Northe
Whos
Scrylonsis13
Darkel
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Collaboration Project - Work with Other Creators! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Collaboration Project - Work with Other Creators!

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 pm

I'll join! However, I cannot create anything until around Christmas time; I will not be able to access my Spore computer for a week, until I come home. I'm not choosing anyone yet, but I'l like to do something here once I get back home.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Collaboration Project - Work with Other Creators! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Collaboration Project - Work with Other Creators!

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:02 pm

I could do a collab with you, Theprussiancompy. I could also do one with max Toron.

Last edited by ME! on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 am

Can I use the Karlthla hordes in my adventure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 am

It's better to ask someone if you can use their race via PM, just to let you know.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 pm

ME! wrote:Can I use the Karlthla hordes in my adventure?

Of course!

However there are some things you need to know about how to set up their pods and creatures. For one, the pods should be strung out over hillsides in rapid wild patters. Use a lot of the lava spots in the GA terraform panel in the specials section. The lava spots add a really good gruesome look to the pods.

There are three groups of Karthla: The "Parents" which are essentially the leaders, the Horders which are essentially the "soldiers" although Karthla do not have an established military, and the Workers/Slaves which are, as the name suggests, workers for the hives.

Karthla are not intelligent and cannot speak, however the Parent class can. Karthla Hive Fathers, Mothers, Varbrasks, and Lords can all speak and think. Horders and Slaves rely on the Parent class Karthla to give them somewhat "telepathic" commands using patterns of clicks, jolts, pictures, and mind bobbing shocks to command them.

The Horders do not attack in organized fleets. They mob you in GIGANTIC disorganized hordes. Give them no organization of their attack styles whatsoever.

Also, Karthla Lords are essentially the "kings" of the entire species. Only one can live at a time so you shouldn't have any lords in your adventure. Basically just Hive Fathers and Mothers. Checkout Whosters' Karthla creations (mine except he shared them for me) and read some of the descriptions which will better help you understand the Karthla ranks and their variants.

Karthla also come from a virus, if their pods infect a planet, their virus will spread and eventually completely consume the planet in pods and destroy all life on the planet. The virus is a mutagen and mutates the host into another Karthla. The mutants are usually like a sub-branch of the Karthla Horders. They are unintelligent yet know how to obey commands by any commanding Karthla they happen to stumble upon.

That's the basics. I should have their new wiki page up soon to help you. For more help on setting up the Karthla, checkout these adventures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:13 am

Thank's for the intro, but I had learnt most of that in the wiki. The non speaking fact is pretty helpful as I was about to have put a dying karltha that you torture for info.
thanks for the help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 pm

@DarkLord999 The adventures have no links.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:15 pm

tonysaur wrote:@DarkLord999 The adventures have no links.

You don't need links tony. Save the pictures to your desktop, then when in spore, make sure you have the full screen mode off and drop the pictures into the adventure editor.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:51 pm

Anyone willing to go to war? for the sake of the sporum thread I would like to do it there as it is much easier than in game or on here; not every active RG member is on here.

PS is there ever a three way/ allout everyone war is it normally contained to 1v1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

It's definitely possible for a war played out between more than two races to work, but it has to be done in adventures or in one of the RPs on here, the Sporum RP was closed a long time ago. Anwyays, this place is more active than it may seem, it's just experiencing a period of inactivity. Trust me, when summer comes, there should be a lot more people on here.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 am

I wouldn't mind going into a three way war. It could be fun. My Kardesh will be making an appearance again soon. Being mutilagenic, I think they would work well. Groxy
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 pm

If the Kardesh will be returning, then will the RWF safeguards be put in place again?

Also, my federation is joining the Confederacy, so I'm essentially going to war with all Dominion races.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 am

And my KGI, who are at the battle. But yeah, I think those safeguards will be necessary.i might make a few more creatures today
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cunning Linguist Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Hm... Time to revive interest of this thread...

While I wait for other nations to interact with my own empire, does anyone want me to RP as a separatist movement in their empire?
The Cunning Linguist
The Cunning Linguist
Philosoraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:20 pm

Once I get my culture sections fleshed out for both of my empires, it's entirely possible.

However, looking at the first page of this...

Well I had an idea for a large empire of beings that use robotic drones to fight for them called uh... perhaps the Mertax or Rilgar? I dunno, we can both suggest names.

I was thinking perhaps the regular specimens themselves are fragile and weak, and have cyborgs and androids do their work for them. Anything else you got?

That sounds almost exactly like the Ryun-Wreae Federation pre-Metan, though with physically stronger insects.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3