Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Disruption (IC)

+9
God-mod
The Stalker of Shadows
curius
CaptainRyRy
Scrylonsis13
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whos
13 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Disruption (IC) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Disruption (IC)

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 pm

After Banishing all civilized contact, a shadow emerges from the hidden depths of space. A figure once renown amongst his own people, he was held above all others as an example of how channeled ambition could be used to achieve ones goals. Then came his fall. His disgrace and finally his self imposed exile. Now is the time for his return.

Long forgotten, but never truly gone from the minds of those with whom he had contact with, he now returns from the Galactic Rim.

His ship a pile of salvage, low on supplies, but high in spirits: he comes back to a Galaxy changed by the very war he had a hand in making. He comes back to find his people scattered and at war amongst each other, and disgusted by that fact. For they were once mighty bastions of how economic conquest could be used to better the lives of all races.

Soon he came upon a planet of his people and saw the destruction wroth by the civil war amongst his kind. Then he went down onto the planet and landed in the midst of it's inhabitants. While they didn't know who he was they felt he was a great figure on importance. Soon he met with the leader of the planet and had a long discussion. In the end control was handed over to him. He then declared himself Emperor over the planet. Soon word spread to nearby planets of this great yet peaceful leader and joined there lot with him. Soon his little empire was a bit larger. Composed of 5 systems and 7 inhabited planets and moons. as well as numerous Asteroid mining colonies. In time they began to flourish again, but were a long way from their former glory. For that to happen he would have to make known his presence, for this had all gone on in secret.

Now all he needed was a way to announce the return of his kind power. Then Sut Grial saw a golden opportunity and sent his fleets forth.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Meanwhile...
Xonoc had gotten tired of staying on Irooscin, and prepared to leave, contrary to the opinions of many of the government officials.

At the City Hall with Itsu and the officials...

The White Suited Jorro'kil never entered the room, but instead stood guard outside the door.
"Please, take a seat." The governer gestured to a chair at the opposite end of the table from where he was sitting.

"What would you like to address as the first topic of this conversation?" He asked.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Whilst his Fleet was out fighting for his glorious cause, Sut Grial sought to get allies for his side in the war amongst his kind. He remember that his kind had at one time had an alliance with the Jorro'kil prior to the fall of the Collective, perhaps he could get them to ally with his faction. After all he was once well known throughout the Galaxy. Perhaps he still had some influence. Yes it could work. All he had to do was get there first, before that others did. And surly they had heard something of him reassembling an empire out in the Fourth Arm. Maybe they didn't know it was him, but still.

He made up his mind. He had a ship readied and set off for the Jorro'kil Home world. There he would try for an audience in front of the Emperor Whoster. If not he will use other means.

Soon he had departed.

Now the Conversation had begun. Itsu had a well prepared speech, but felt it wouldn't work. so he improvised.

" To be honest i really don't know where to start. I've never been in this sort of position before. Neither has any member of my race. We typically leave others alone unless they attack us. Then we simply take them over world by world. So I'm guessing General diplomacy and a possible defense contract would be a good start."

With this said. he waited.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:49 pm

The Zarrak soldiers charged into the room, quickly sweeping their gazes from left to right, looking for the source of the nose and technical problems with the computer. Several of them hissed in frustration, there were so many problems with the equipment. At first it had been slightly funny, then, as the program sank deeper and deeper into their ships programing and more and more problems accrued, it quickly went from funny to disastrous, bay doors opened, secret files and blueprints were copied onto some unknown devise that was most defiantly not of dominion origin.
Now they were practically biting at the reign and shouting for blood. This intruder must die, painfully. Several of them were brandishing their weapons, ready for one CENSORED of a fight.

Then, as the rounded the final corner and they could see all of the room they noticed a small broken figure lying motionless next to a smashed computer core. Dead, going by the sheer amount of blood the creature was lying in. Several of them looked around to room, trying to find the killer. After about a minute and a half of searching, and finding nothing, they decided the perp had probably fallen from the ledge while trying to escape. Nobody noticed its frog hands and feet.

One of the more inquisitive soldiers stooped over the xenophobe, who was staring glass eyed into space. He frowned, its eyes seemed to have an opaque film over them, and last time he checked, dead people didn't have that.
He gasped, as he remembered something from biology class (they are educated to some degree, I assume?) he read that said something about some animals having a 'third eye lid' that closes when the creature is sleeping or stunned. He pressed three fingers into the creature’s neck, fest the steady throbbing of its heart beat and backed away, “It’s still alive.”

One of his comrades who had been previously smearing the pool of blue blood around with his boot hastily removed it as if the blood was toxic. Two of his team mates gave him disapproving looks and he coughed, trying to cover up his obvious discomfort as he puffed out his chest and asked in a commanding tone that did not match his overall small stature, “Well, then we ought to fix that problem then before the people from on high start to wonder what’s taking so long.”

More disapproving looks.

For a second, he seemed to shrink a few inches in height before he found his courage again and pushed gallantly onward into hostile territory. Or, at least that’s what he thought he was doing. “Erhem… Well, I’ll just… um… I’ll just finish em’ off then for you guys while you do the easy work of looking for the… stuff.”

This time all of his squad stopped what they were doing and looked at him with a mixture of wry humor and disapproval. One of them chuckled, then another slapped him in the back of the head and, trying not to show the smirk that was developing at the edges of his mouth lest he be slapethd on the back of the head too. “Er… what ‘stuff’ were you referring to, sir?” the soldier who had just been slapped asked, now rubbing the back of his head.
He had opened his mouth to answer when the ship listed to one side and the iPhone slid out from under the computer core.

“Stuff, like that!” He yelled a bit too loudly, as he had to lean sideways to avoid falling over. One of the other soldiers lunged for the phone, overshooting and landing on top of it. The ship righted itself and the soldier stood up picking the phone off of the floor, where it had almost been crushed.

The soldier who had so heroically committed himself to killing the already fatally injured and unconscious intruder stood over it, trying to make a big show of drawing his gun and aiming it at the beasts head for a kill shot. “Prepare to die, intruder!” he sad to no one in particular, wile over dramatically cocking his gun. He was about to pull the trigger when he was stopped short by his comrades yell, “No! Don’t kill it yet!” he stopped, deflating “Why?” The one who had yelled held up the iphone, or iphone look alike, which was displaying a series of digital keys each fit for different kinds of operating systems. One was for dominion software, and showed that it had been used 1 time withing the past hour. Then, next to that key were about 40 others, one for each kind of soft where on the market, or off it for that matter. "Look," he said, passing the phone around the each of his comrades, who looked at it, and in turn gasped and a evil grin spread across their face, before the phone was snatched away by the next person in their group.

eventually, after a few minutes of ohing and awing, the phone was passed to the self proclaimed leader of the squad, who had now reluctantly put his gun back in his holster, for the time being. He looked at it, and a wicked smile slowly spread across his face, and he couldn't resist the temptation any longer and selected one of the apps. The phone vibrated, ran a few lines of code, then stopped, demanding a pass code. "WHAT!?" he yelled indignantly, taping the app over and over again. "Why the bleep does a phone that can hack into anything demand a pass word? That's hypocritical! We could just take another phone like this and hack into this one!" One of his comrades shrugged, and said "But then why wouldn't we just use THAT phone instead of the one with the password?" The two glared at the phone then the intruder then back at the phone again. "This is stupid, the intruder is probably the only one who knows what the password is."

"Which is why we need it alive. Just until it tells us the password." the solder who had grabbed the phone in the first place interjected, snatching the phone out of their hands and placing it securely in his pocket. "Now, someone grab the xenophobe and lets high tail it to on high."

Last edited by God-mod on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:29 pm

"Hmm.." The Governer said. "Indeed, diplomacy is a very general term, but what did you have in mind specifically for a defense contract?" He asked. The other officials waited quietly for Itsu's answer.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 pm

" Well as I stated We are primarily peaceful, but we have no issue with attacking when attacked first. A mutul defence pack would be a good ide i think. If were attacked you help us ans Vise-verse. so you wouldn't have to worry about us starting anything, and we'd be willing to help a anytime."
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 pm

"I see. We have made such agreements in the past. This could be arranged. You understand though, if your empire is rather small, you may not receive immediate help from us if summoned." The Governer said. One of the white-suited officials spoke up.

"Mainly we use Battle-cruiser class ships in protection requests. We use fewer of them but they are more powerful than the smaller, Cruiser-class ship. It will depend on the cause of distress, however."

One of the Black-suited officials started to speak.

"Now, on to the topic of trade..."
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 pm

" yes i understand that. We rarely will ask for assistance more than likely though. WE would be willing to help in smaller endeavors though. It need not be a one way relationship. Now as for trade we have unique resources..."

With that he saw the governor perk up a bit. After all you should always be on the lookout for new stuff to use.

" As you can see I am wearing a Breathing Apparatus. It is because my body needs high levels of Chlorine in order to survive. It's a basic fact of my kinds biology. But that's besides the point. What that also means is that we have many Chlorine based Compounds on the planets we inhabit. Those are few, witch is another reason we have so few systems in our control.... Moving on! Many are explosive when exposed to high levels of Oxygen. So I believe that they could come in handy in many Civilian and Military situations. Mining, demolition ops, etc. You get the general idea."

He took a second to breath and to gauge to general reaction of the Officials present. He really couldn't tell. Then he continued, Putting on an air of confidence despite his inner turmoil

" Or perhaps some of our Military Technology could be of interest. And don't worry. I have clearance to do this. It's on of the main reasons Some folks back home didn't want me to go do this. In short we have found ways to Harvest the power of a stars Fusion core and use it to power our ships and orbital colones, but if used right you could destabilize the star and blow it up. It's obvious as to how it could be used. Only thing is we don't do it often because it's a difficult prosses to use and master. We still don't fully understand to underlying concepts behind it."

Sut was Now approaching the Home-word of the Jorro'kil just as he had done long ago, but this time he had a different, yet similar purpose in going there.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:07 pm

The small party took the elevator to the main floor of the cruiser, mostly because the unconscious intruder was surprisingly heavy despite its small size and extreme loss of fluids. One of them had it slumped over their shoulder and was hunched over from the weight. The soldier who had noticed the third eyelid suggested that it might have two kinds of blood, and one was about as thick as molasses which would make the alien like an oversized version of those ‘Captain stretchy’ toys that kids played with in kindergarten. When someone suggested that maybe, since little kids sometimes chewed on the toys so they could eat the molasses, they could do the same thing to the alien and it would get lighter, everyone in the elevator looked at him and gaged in disgust.

“I ain’t never chewing on no alien, even IF it’s filled with molasses.” One of them said defiantly, backing away as much as he could in the confined space. There was an outburst of laughter at this and someone nearly dropped the alien to which there were several outcries that he might drop it on its head and kill it, and they would lose the pass code and their subsequent promotions.

The elevator doors swung open and the group marched out, one of them waving the phone in the air like some kind of trophy of war. “Oi! General! Look what we found!” the phone bearer, as he had decided to call himself, yelled waving the phone in the air again. Normally, they wouldn’t be quite so boisterous around their ‘superiors’ but they assumed their find was a worthy cause for change, albeit, temporary change.

Then as they got closer to Shancar, the one who had the alien slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes added, “It’s got a hacking program for 99% of scripting and computer code in use! We could use it to override any operating system we need!”
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 pm

Absolute's fleet arrived to the system. Ships disengaged their warp engines and swiched to conventional ones. Fleet had arrived behind the range of both the Dominion fleet and the mysterious planet. One thing immediately caught the Absolute's attention. It was the was numbers of Dominion ships puring to the system. There were almost too many for Absolute to trace.

Altough the Dominion leadership consisted of organic individuals, what made the whole system highly inefficient in the eyes of the Absolute, there were no doubt that that many ships would cause a problem. There were at least five hundred Dominion ships for each Absolute's. The reinforcements, including the Gaze Of God-system, were on their way, but even whit them added to Absolute's fleet, Dominion still were more numerous.

There were some choices left hovewer. Dominion were definately interested in landing on that lava planet, and therefore the Absolute was too. Dominion was just sending it's firs wave of landing troops at the planet's surface, and had yet to form a full defence around the planet.

Quickly Absolute steered the fleet to circle a bit around the planet, looking for a thinly defended point to punch through. Such point was soon found, and so the Absolute directed it's fleet right towards the planet.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Emperor Whoster's fleet, now expanded with the addition of the Fleet of Glorious War, arrived out of slipspace at the red, crystalline planet below. The Dominion and the unknown race were also there.

"Hmm....This will require force, and plenty of it. The Dominion's numbers are larger than I expected. I may need the orb for this conflict. Still, there is the other battlefleet here.." Emperor Whoster thought to himself. H suddenly turned his head, and ordered a crewman to get a COM link to the unknown fleet. The crewman complied, and Emperor Whoster readied to speak to the UFIAI.

"Alien fleet, this is Jorro'kil Emperor Whoster. For whatever reason you are seeking to attack the Dominion, it seems we have the same goal, atleast for the moment. Your fleet is gravely outnumbered compared to that of the Dominions and while ours is large enough to take them, I believe effectiveness of attacks against them would be increased should our fleets join forces, if only for the time being."
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Absolute noticed the Jorro'kil fleet emerging form the slip space. They had a considerable fleet, but what really got Absolute's attention was the clear signal of another orb.

Just as Absolute was analyzing the dramatically changed situation, the Jorro'kil's message arrived:

"Alien fleet, this is Jorro'kil Emperor Whoster. For whatever reason you are seeking to attack the Dominion, it seems we have the same goal, atleast for the moment. Your fleet is gravely outnumbered compared to that of the Dominions and while ours is large enough to take them, I believe effectiveness of attacks against them would be increased should our fleets join forces, if only for the time being."

That proposal would ceratainly serve Absolute's and UFIAI's goals, but then there was that orb. Nonetheless, at the moment Dominion was more powerful, and had some shady intentions. Jorro'kil's orb could be dealt after the Dominion matter was more clearer.

Absolute crafted a message and sent it to the Jorro'kil fleet. Absolute's voice was genderless and colourless, but still somehow lifelike:

"This is Absolute, representing the UFIAI. Our goals seem to cross at the moment, and combining our power would serve us both. I will coordinate my fleet to attak whit yours"
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:29 pm

"This is Absolute, representing the UFIAI. Our goals seem to cross at the moment, and combining our power would serve us both. I will coordinate my fleet to attak whit yours"

Emperor Whoster smiled slightly at the reply message.

"Good..." He said to himself. He replied: "Good, then, I suggest we focus our attacks on the lead cruisers, perhaps if they were destroyed then the smaller ones will become confused and scatter."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile....

One of the white-suited Jorro'kil who had previously been silent spoke up.

"Hmm, this chlorine chemical you speak of sounds as if it could be very valuable and efficient.....I think we could use some of that. For military purposes..."

One of the black suited Jorro'kil also spoke up. ''I concur, it does sound like a good trade, but of course that depends on what you want in return."

The white-suited Jorro'kil continued: "I must agree with the Trades Officer. However before you state what your empire wants in return, I wish to know if it would be possible to have some of the technology you say your empire uses to harvest the fusion core of stars sent to one of our technical labs?"
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Itsu was pleased. Negotiations were going well. He wasn't very surprised at there responses either. Every race they've ever came in contact with wanted there Chlorine explosives and Fusion Harvester.

"Hmm, this chlorine chemical you speak of sounds as if it could be very valuable and efficient.....I think we could use some of that. For military purposes..." One Said.

Then the other spoke up. ''I concur, it does sound like a good trade, but of course that depends on what you want in return."

Then the first again. "I must agree with the Trades Officer. However before you state what your empire wants in return, I wish to know if it would be possible to have some of the technology you say your empire uses to harvest the fusion core of stars sent to one of our technical labs?"

Itsu wasn't Prepared for such a Forward request this soon. But he didn't miss a beat.

" In Time perhaps. Right now our few Experts on this technology and most of our Fusion Technology are currently On Helios 2 preparing to siphon off the Helios' energies to power a New Set of Orbiting Colonies That we are constructing. Don't worry we only drain Uninhabited Systems. The best we could do right now would be Prototype IV. At best it's an unstable model and the only other functional Fusion Siphon we got. Last time it was used We inadvertently Set off a type AII Supernova. Luckily our Shielding was Sufficient."

The Officials looked a Bit uncomfortable at that thought. Perhaps a bit of Reconsideration?

" As for what we need in return. Well right now we are drastically in short supply of Terra-forming tools. Most Races seek to Purify things like Chlorine, So we had to Reverse Engineer It so we could use it. We could also use a bit of help In finding suitable planets to Colonize. At Present we feel our Empire is Vastly underpowered. Witch was to whole point of this Diplomatic Exchange"

The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 pm

One of the white-suited Jorro'kil began to speak. "Hm, would it be possible to have only some of the core components brought?" While the white-suited official waited for Itsu's reply, one the black-suited officials spoke up.

"About the terraforming tools, I believe we could lend some atmospheric stabilizers, but you'd have to supply your own source of plants and trees. Now, our socuts are constantly seeking planets to colonize, perhaps if a suitable system comes up we can notify you, how does that sound?" He asked.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm

" That would be sufficient. We've gotten quite good at growing plants and animals in our Orbital Stations. So that wont be an issue. And we would be grateful for your help with the planetary scouting as well. I will have to see about sending a few core components of the Fusion Siphon. We have a few spare parts laying about so to say. Not literally I assure you, but you get the idea. I will have to talk to the Science adviser about it and get it okay-ed by The Great Council, but really all I have to do is say it was agreed to and the king will back me up."
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:02 pm

"Interesting." The Governer said.

"So, what else did you wish to discuss?" He inquired.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:34 pm

" To Be honest that's all we really prepared for. You see our race is still new to diplomacy so we really don't now. Anything that you would like to bargain for? If not then I fell that this meeting is all but finished. All that's really left is drawing up the papers"
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:03 am

Suddenly over one thousand strange blue and black destroyer starships appeared from hyperspace. They too had been following the Dominion. In the command bay stood a large black and blue collored birdman, much more evil and dark looking than your average Jorro'kil though.

The Varmal

This was Admiral Calbus, leader of this fleet of ships. "It seems teese Dominion people are strongar dan we tawt" Calbus spoke. The Varmal spoke with a strange accent. Most of their "Th" sounds sounded like Ds. They had a hoarse shriek in the back of their throats when they spoke.

The entire inside of the ship was blue and black, the prime colors of the Varmal Militia. "It seems dey have enemies just as I suspected... Commandar!" Calbus said. Commander Argus stood up and soluted. "Yes sir!" he said.

"Get every last soldier to deir battle stations and get ready for war! Send down all dropships and carriers! Fight along de side of da Dominion, but do not give dem any sign dat we are interested in an alliance. Emperor Tilzar has not made up his mind"

"Yes sir!" said Argus running out of the room.

"Let's see what deese scum balls have in store for us, Muahahaha!" The vile birdman laughed.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 am

Shancar's eyes widened. At the same moment this happened blips came on several of the screens next to him telling him ships had just come from hyperspace. He turned to the aliens.

"Impressive" said Shancar. "What do you plan to do now?" he asked as over three dozen black droids surrounded him and the group of aliens. Several of them raised their guns that had been attached to the backs of their fists. The nosles on the guns were long and pointy and looked menacing.

Shancar ran his claws up one of his horns as if sharpening it. Then he picked some crud from his slimey teeth and refocussed on the group.

"Welcome to the Dominion Royal Invader" said Shancar chuckling under his breath. "Can I get you something to eat or drink?"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 am

"We- we intend to hand it over to you, lord." The self proclaimed phone bearer said, handing it to him before continuing, his gaze dropping to the floor. "But... uh... this alien, who we found was responsible for the damages done to your great and powerful ships program," he said, gesturing to the bloody, glass eyed alien that one of the soldier had deposited on the floor in front of Shancar. "We fear it has been mortally wounded, and it is the only one that knows the passcode to the phone." He said guiltily, hoping that maybe there was some way they could get the alien to wake up long enough to tell them the code. "We thought that maybe you could torture it or something." One of the soldiers in the back said before anyone could stop him.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 am

"Good" said Shancar waving his hand at the droids telling them to lower their guns. He grabbed the phone and smiled wickedly before putting it in his pocket. "Get the medics up here" said the vile general. Two droids with hover legs floated over to a large console and tapped at buttons and screens. Then a few seconds later three floating medical droids entered the room from a large droid drop hallway that connected to the barracks and medic bay for emergencies in the main hangar.

"Don't heal the putrid thing to much, I just want it to speak" he said pointing at the specimen. The droids nodded. Shancar got up and dusted his long black cape. It was silky and much more nightly than Kradus'. His last remark about the Royal Invader had been made to the alien that was bloodied. But when no reply came, he sneered at it.

"Teach it to talk more when it wakes up" said Shancar. In Dominion military, that was really just code for torture it until it spits up everything it knows, answers every question, responds to everything, etc. Shancar was a cruel military leader. He was still in shape unlike Kradus who had lost his fighting skill over the years of living away from the wars in the Dominion headquarters.

Shancar on the other hand sees seven new battles each day. He's much more trained, much more skilled, and much less afraid of microwaves.

"Lord Kradus will be very pleased with this" he said walking back to the console. "Commander!" said Shancar. Anubas stood up and walked in front of the console Shancar stood behind. He soluted.

"Go investigate this fleet of ships that's pulled out of hyperspace" Shancar sneered flickering his forked tongue, leaning forward, and squinting his eyes. "Yes sir!" Anubas replied and ran out of the room.

"Get me Doctor Obscurity up here at once!"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 am

Exo was vaguely aware of the medic bots repairing its fractured skull and bandaging several arias where the bleeding was heaviest. That was never a good sign. It slowly slid its third eye lid open, trying to get a look at its surroundings while fighting back waves of dizziness. It heard something about a drink and asked in a barely audible voice "You don't happen to have any champagne do you? I could really use the alcohol." a faint wry smirk spread across its face as it thought, well, if they were going to torture it, it was going to be an annoying smart-A the entire time.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:58 am

Shancar heard the annoying comment in the corner of his ear. He snarled. Walking over to it, he kicked it hard in the side, trying not to stab the thing's stomach with his six inch long toe claws.

"The more you attitude you have, the worse it's going to hurt!" he said ripping an electro spire from the rack next to him on the wall. He flicked the switch on an electric wrapped around the end of it. He stabbed the creature in the leg with the needle as electric shocks were sent all throughout its body. Not anything major or damaging, just painful. Shancar stuck the spire back on the rack.

"We are in no mood for your attitude! I am not Lord Kradus who seems to be unable to kill you. I WILL kill you!" he said kicking the creature again. "Earn respect for those who are obviously the victors of your little match my friend... It might save your life one day. Learn where you are you filthy thing, you're on board a Dominion Royal Invader, we have onboard millions of guards, droids, and weapons. We're ready to take you to your grave anytime"

Shancar sneered and walked back over to the console and handed a droid the phone. "If the putrid animal talks back again, blast its eyes out"

Then he walked back over to Exo and crouched down on one knee. "Well now that you're ready to talk, he said, what's the code to that thingamabob of yours?"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 am

As soon as its body stopped convulsing uncontrollably from the electricity it gasped painfully, gritting its teeth as it tried to exhale, suddenly aware of a dull throbbing in its left side, probably a broken rib. It cleared its mind, knowing that what it was planning on saying would ether kill it or conform its suspicions. "No y-you wont. You'll kill me after I tell you." It grinned, mostly to counter the pain it was about to be in, "A-and blasting my eyes out would kill me. And the code."
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next