Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conflict Begins (System-Su'th War) OOC

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Conflict Begins (System-Su'th War) OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Conflict Begins (System-Su'th War) OOC

Post by Zaroas Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:45 pm

A few things.

Regarding the ships are holograms situation, I understand both perspectives. Here's what I'll say - Shadow, if you're going to do something like this in the future, imply it to some degree so Canis can react appropriately in time to situations like that. If it's not somehow implied within a post, even subtly, it will seem like it was something pulled out at random to quickly solve a problem. That's what happened, from my point of view at least.

Canis, you do seem somewhat hostile what with your wording and all, so in the future try to tone it down a bit.

Thanks guys.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

The Conflict Begins (System-Su'th War) OOC - Page 2 Empty Re: The Conflict Begins (System-Su'th War) OOC

Post by ShadowBroker Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Okay! By all means, thank you! Smile
ShadowBroker
ShadowBroker
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Canis_dirus Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:19 am

Shadow,

Would you like to conclude the RP here, or is your empire doing to start hunting for the System?
(the System will be searching for you as well so we might find each other)

Anyway, it's been much too long since we spoke in chat or here so yeah
Canis_dirus
Canis_dirus
Cadet

http://ancerious-galactic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2