Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolute Zero (OOC) You may now post!

+3
Zaroas
Whos
ViperaUnion
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Absolute Zero (OOC) You may now post! - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolute Zero (OOC) You may now post!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:58 pm

(sorry I double posted)

Vipera, what species can I use? I have a few new ones that will be introduced soon.

So far, I have the Celik, the Dromiak, the Seytanbalik, the new Jabbans, and the Volta. (i migth get rid of a few f them)

Back to top Go down

Absolute Zero (OOC) You may now post! - Page 2 Empty Re: Absolute Zero (OOC) You may now post!

Post by ViperaUnion Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Any which one, so long as it isn't some sort of species like the Karthla that matures lightning fast. In fact, if it was like that, the serum would have no effect at all.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainRyRy Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Name: Reatai
Species:Ryraptor
Appearance: Ryraptors don't differ in appearance much, but Reatai has a slightly darker skin, which is usually a female trait, and has slightly smaller wings, because of the planet's dense atmosphere. (I figured that because it must be far enough away from the sun to drop below zero and if it was far away, it would need a dense atmosphere to keep it warm.) He has large Raptor Claws on his feet, the inside claw that acts like a knife but is much stronger. StheT would know what I'm talking about. Having large raptor claws is considered attractive to female Ryraptors.
Personality: Really just a friendly Ryraptor (They don't call themselves Rylonians anymore.) that's generous, nice, but EXTREMELY careful of who his friends are. Ryraptors and Rylonians alike both have an unspoken almost connection with others of it's species, just as humans only open up to people they trust, so most of his friends are Ryraptors too. But he feels that he needs to protect his friends of other races, even if he is only 13, because Ryraptors believe that they are much better than other races. He even tries to protect those that have been under the syrum for a much longer time.
Other: Uhhh... Extreme? And I just made up how Ryraptors got to this planet...
Twas the Golden Age of Rylonian society, they had just anexxed the planet and they were sending FTL ships in all directions. This caused many lost colonies to form all over the galaxy, and one ship landed on Gilmesh.
CaptainRyRy
CaptainRyRy
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:19 pm

I'd like to have a Markovian as a character. However, I've noticed that you said that super fast aging is not allowed. This is a bit of a problem for me, because Markovians reach full maturity at three years of age. The "teenage years" for them would be between two and three years of age. Is that too fast?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 am

Another question: Would my character's name have to be tonysaur or could I choose something else?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2