Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 4 Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

From a strategic stand point, I wouldn't yet, rather, sneak around the outside and wait till the interaction goes sour, then take out the ring leader.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 4 Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

One problem; Xel's sword isn't going to work because Krius turned the room into an electronic dead zone. if you feel like killing two muscular fish with rows of sharp teeth bare-handed, you go right ahead.

Azulan spider venom. gooood times...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm

I feel as if I need permission to have Vise to help. I already got a post right here:

ThePrussianCompy wrote:Vise got up. A shard of glass had cut him, but he had seen, and had, worse injuries. He simply stared at the cause of the disturbence. He silently growled. He didn't really understand what was going on, but he felt that he had to help somehow. He considered taking his micromusket from his backpack. His mind suddenly jumped from fighting to Exo.

"You have, I'd say... a minute until you die. Give me the code, and I'll give you the antidote!"

It seemed as if it was up to him. He removed his weapon, bayonet attached, and aimed it at Krius. "No, you give Exo the antidote! I'll narrow the time scale: ten seconds, or I shoot!"

Also, it's funny how Krius and Vise have the same last names.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:00 pm

you can try, but you won't like the results.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Yeah, I don't think I will. This is a tricky situation, here.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:08 pm

maxxtoron wrote:One problem; Xel's sword isn't going to work because Krius turned the room into an electronic dead zone. if you feel like killing two muscular fish with rows of sharp teeth bare-handed, you go right ahead.

Azulan spider venom. gooood times...

Who's "Xel"?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:10 pm

whatever your character's name is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm

-_- It's Xo'Kam.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm

EDIT: Wait, no, scratch that. I don't know what to post at the moment.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Just wondering Maxx, is it plot important that Krius knows the code?
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:24 pm

it can go both ways

though it is important that exo lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:29 pm

compy, have Vise fire at Krius.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Exactly, which is why you won't kill it and I know it.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Is all this happening in the past, before the whole plot with Kradus and exo turning evil?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:36 pm

before Kradus.

and Exo turned evil?

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:38 pm

MPD my friend, it could be in the past, present, or future, its insane so its only evil some of the time, and its compleatly unaware of it all the time.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Oh. That makes sense.

Anyways, here comes the piraƱa pack! Just note that their guns don't work either so this will be a melee fight. Watch out for their teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:57 pm

The micromusket is primitive; it's powered by gunpowder. It's as accurate as heck, though. Also, there's a bayonet. Good for fights similar to this.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 pm

God mod, Raitlen don't have mouths, per se. They absorb nutrients in well-guarded orifices in their hands. They speak telepathically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Dirty Harry ftw.

God mod can you post?

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, as much as it may seem like I am not actually telepathic so I just assumed, since most everyone has a mouth, that he had one to. I know you probably mentioned that earlier but I can be a bit dumb when it comes to making sure I've read everything before I post so... yeah... I need to work on that.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Snap! He got away!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 pm

[sarcasm]Oh dear, I'm soooo disappointed...[sarcasm/]
And I just noticed a pattern (okay just, is a lie.) How come I'm always the one getting poisoned and thrown off of cliffs or shot or nearly killed in some way? Its the same for wolverine! how many times does he get shot, stabbed, whatever compared to everyone else? a lot more. Why is it that the regenerative characters, along with the psychopathic ones, always get targeted more? (mostly the regenerative ones, because the psyco ones kind of do it to themselves.)

Last edited by God-mod on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:57 pm

Ah well, we'll asplode him later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:01 pm

I like that word, asplode. It's funny.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next