Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Disruption (OOC)

+11
Neurotic_Spoon
Heartless1962
Zaroas
curius
God-mod
The Stalker of Shadows
Luxembourgish
Scrylonsis13
Whos
Sodbuster
Darkel
15 posters

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Disruption (OOC) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Disruption (OOC)

Post by ViperaUnion Sat May 18, 2013 6:05 pm

I'm hoping I'm doing a better portrayal of Ravage than I have in the past. I've been working on my RPing.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat May 18, 2013 10:42 pm

curius wrote:Well, you could have told me about the plan to 'hack' Absolute, but that's okay for now. Absolute's systems are east and ever-moving, so it could be possible to slip a program to it, if that program were fairly passive. The AIs constantly share information, so the program is probably at the data-link. However, Absolute will most probably notice the program at the tower systems.

Sorry for not telling you. I'm fine if Absolute notices.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat May 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Xonoc's last line is a clue that he noticed something... Wink
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun May 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Just made three responses in one. Man, that was a lot of typing.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm

@ViperaUnion I didn't realize that your race spoke Latin. Very Happy
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Thu May 23, 2013 10:15 pm

Latin is a dead tongue, but it's also a scientific language used for classifying species and all this other stuff. Besides, I'd rather have Ravage speak Latin than random gibberish meant to be some ancient Chimerosu phrase. It's just more elegant-sounding, and I was being intentionally dramatic, because I was thinking about history and English class where the most memorable words were in Latin. One was 'Et tu Brute? Then fall Caesar', and the next was 'Sic Semper Tyrannus' Which are both pretty much from when Julius Caesar was assassinated, although the second one is memorable in the US for the Lincoln assassination.

...Yeah...I'm a fan of the Latin tongue, and it's just really dramatic and grabs your attention.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 am

Is Ravage gone, or did you have anything else in mind for her?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun May 26, 2013 7:55 am

She's not gone, but I'm always open for different plots she could be used in. Disruption is a bit different from other RP's I'm in, there's a lot going on in different locations, so I have a lot of options open. If anyone wants Ravage to show up in their plot somewhere, they can feel free to ask. I kind of have trouble when it comes to having to choose a plot.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun May 26, 2013 10:40 am

I just had a race approved. Its data sheet is in the empire section. Would you mind if one of them stumbled across her ship?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun May 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Yes, but don't forget that they should crash into her by accident. Her ship is pretty much the most advanced stealth technology in existence, and it's a bit of a running gag to have people run into her because they didn't notice the tinier invisible ship. I try to be comical at some point.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sun May 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Okay.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun May 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Uh, Tony, I looked in the empire section, but I couldn't find your race. What's their name?
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon May 27, 2013 1:24 am

@ViperaUnion Their not actually in the wiki, if that's what you meant. But the data sheet is in the Welcome to the Empire Corner of the Empire Corner.

By the way, everyone, the Imperial Despot of Jiiran is a empire that was only formed fifteen years ago, and has been working in secrecy until now, so I'd like it to be that no one knows about them, except the Markovans (I'll explain later) an also the Scave. Thanks.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Mon May 27, 2013 8:38 am

Sounds good. Later on in the current plot, however, it could be cool for the Covenant and the Despot to be at odds due to the Scave, different philosophies, etc.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Mon May 27, 2013 9:56 am

Oh, I'd say the Despot's going to be at odds with just about everyone at some point, but I think Jiiran might try to make an alliance with the UFIAI so as to try to use them for his own purposes.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 am

Okay, interesting race. It's the one with two species in it, right?

Speaking of which, I have ideas for more characters, but I don't want to link them to empires because making them is kind of confusing for me. I also happen to be good at drawing pictures, and we recently got a new image scanner. I may create characters and submit drawn pictures rather than make spore creations, because at this point I feel that Spore is restricting my creative ability, and I want to make the best characters possible. I'm actually going to re-draw Ravage, because I can't edit a spore image to show you what she looks like.

Also, a note, if nobody knows what happened to Dark, he had something go wrong with his wi-fi.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Mon May 27, 2013 10:36 am

tonysaur wrote:Oh, I'd say the Despot's going to be at odds with just about everyone at some point, but I think Jiiran might try to make an alliance with the UFIAI so as to try to use them for his own purposes.

Jiiran may want to rethink that if he's going to use them, the UFIAI aren't very trustworthy. I'll think of something.
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Mon May 27, 2013 11:05 am

That could be interesting alliance. I'd be hard to see who's using who.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed May 29, 2013 9:52 am

So curius, have the UFIAI collected just Krathunian consciousnesses, or the consciousnesses of other races as well?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Wed May 29, 2013 10:05 am

Depending on what everyone's opinion is, I may start with the Zorlask parasites plot. It would be interesting, I think.
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Just a note, I have made a special character that is an energy being, and is fourth-dimensional. Please note it's only three feet long, and it's not going to be a war-monger seeking to destroy things. I RP a lot, and I won't go overboard with power.

Character Name: Ambigon (Am-buy-gone)

Character Picture:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Description: Ambigon is a strange creature, even among aliens. This is because, unlike most species, Ambigon is an energy being formed entirely from photons, and is a one-of-a-kind, fourth-dimensional being. Because of this, certain laws of nature may not apply to him, and his appearance as a whole is enigmatic. Other creatures lack the ability to fully perceive how he looks, and as a result, he appears as a geometric collection of lines and shapes, of which seem to shift and change in a way that can be confusing if one stares at him for too long. Although made of energy, he casts a shadow in the third dimension, which further distorts his appearance. However, it is notable that he does not appear to change in size, and almost always continuously fits the same measurements, being about five feet from the tip of his nose to the end of the fork on his tail.

Although appearances can be confusing, and his status can often make communication with other life-forms difficult, Ambigon is gifted with many abilities other aliens do not have. First, he is capable of space-travel without the aid of technology, and can exceed even the fastest space cruisers when doing so, although he cannot bring any other creatures with him. Even when not traveling through a void in space, Ambigon is not affected by laws of matter, such as gravity, friction, and inertia. However, anything that applies to electromagnetic waves can affect him, as his form relies on a form of EM wave transmission. He is immune to physical or traditional methods of injury, but things that can absorb energy, or energy that opposes his own charge, can harm him. As a result, attacking with lasers, magnets, and mirrors are more effective than bullets. Ambigon has many other abilities that cannot be named, however.

Personality: Ambigon, as a fourth-dimensional being, transcends limitations normally found among most alien species. Because he does not require chemical compounds or minerals in order to survive, he does not need to exist on a planet in order to live. He is just as comfortable in the void of space as he is within the atmosphere of a hospitable world. As long as he can absorb energy from some outside source (Of which is almost always possible, as even light can count), he can survive without ever aging or dying. However, because of his status, he actually often has very little to do except observe lesser three-dimensional beings in the complicated lives that they live. Sometimes he will even attempt to interact with them, but because of the very nature of his appearance, and the fact that few races even know that it is possible for a fourth-dimensional being to exist, Ambigon can quickly become a target for scientists to study and observe, often becoming trapped in special mirrored cages that prevent him from leaving the planet for a very long time. As a result, Ambigon may speak with three-dimensional species, but will often flee if too many are present or suspicious people arrive. Naturally inquisitive and amused by complex organic creatures, Ambigon actually has very little knowledge about matter, although he is willing to learn.

Character History: Ambigon was born when a dying star collapsed in on itself and became a black hole, making him perhaps the only being in existence that can survive in such an intense-gravity environment without technology, although much of the reason for his existence is the presence of distortion in space-time, and the fact that in space he can travel faster than the speed of light. For a very long time, Ambigon stayed very close to the black hole, feeding and gaining more strength from gamma radiation that the black hole produced. However, at some point, an alien race came to study the rift, and Ambigon developed an interest in alien species, seeing how they were different from him, and made of substance and matter, rather than energy.

Other: Sod
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:37 am

Is everyone O-K with Xonoc silencing the cleaning droid/Absolute?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Neurotic_Spoon Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:27 pm

I'm going to be offline for an undetermined amount of time...again. I know, I know, but I have a bit of a chaotic life recently. Once again, I will be back. This I promise (hopefully I just don't have to catch up on a month worth of posts).
Neurotic_Spoon
Neurotic_Spoon
New Being

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Uh, curius, where did this 'Critical Mass' come from? There are only four Jorro'kil Super Destroyers in existence, and they're all still under Jorro'kil Command.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by ViperaUnion Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Hmm...
ViperaUnion
ViperaUnion
Serpent Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next