Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Yes it is, I think its the gangsta way of saying explode. (if that isn't overly obvious.)
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 5 Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Blargh... I'm frozen.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Well, now would be a good time to get after me about calling you a half blind cod.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:27 pm

good idea!

random banter timeeeeeeee!

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm

And for smiling like a idiot after Krius escaped, and for basically saying it could care less if Myre died, and for... what is so funny about me being mad at you! you crazy idiot!
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 pm

point taken, although Myre was unconscious when Exo said he couldn't care if he died or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Yeah, but it would be funny if he somehow remembered it... even though it was a complete lie, and it actually meant self sympathy, but it would never admit that.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm

slightly Gory post FTW.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:34 am

I'd like to join this too. I made a bit diffirent character, so say if its okay. I'll make it on spore later:

EDIT: Pic is now ready and included.

name: No1 Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 5 500874663817_lrg
Species: Artificial Inteligence Simulation
Empire: UFIAI
description: No1 was originally just a subroutine in one of the major AIS's system. However, when the UFIAI was building agents to inspect surrounding empires better before taking a contact to them more closely, No1 was selected and raised to self-awearness. While No1's mind is still located in the same grid it was born, it is connected to its body whit a wery small wormhole. No1 appears as a humanoidic robot whit almost very little armour, leaving most of it's electronics visible. It's head consists of fairly long neck, and on the end of it is a large, eyeball-looking sesor, about a size of a baseball. No1 regulary stands four feet tall.
personality: This is a bit triky, as No1 does not have personality of it's own. Instead it "burrows" personalities from persons it have met, and sometimes combines several features together. No1 can appear to be wery human for long peroids of time, but in it's core No1 is still a machine, grid of sophisticated programs. No1 can also simulate feelings, even if it is uncapable to actually experiencing them.
weapons: No1's main weapon is it's nanobots. Instead of acting as an actual weapon, they make Faceless able to disquise itself to look like anyone who has more or less an avarage humanoid physique, and whose height is beetween 3.5 and 5 feet(No1 can stretch its limbs a bit). Nanobots can also mimic the surroundings to make No1 almost invisible and repair No1's body. However, those nanobots are sensitive to strong mangets and electric current. No1 also has particle-drill integrated to its left arm to prowide serious firepower in tight situations.
other: 007
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Someone post! Iz trapped in eh car fer 6 hours with meh siblings! help!
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Sorry. I havent been on.

Now I feels all bad...

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:32 am

Well, it doesn't matter, we went through no mans land and I lost Wi-fi until we reached the hotel at midnight so, yeah... 6 hours of listening to straw berry short cake...
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Someone post.....
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:46 pm

I can't, mobile phone. That, and I have to wait till Maxx posts. Go drag him out of assassins creed and dawn of myths.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:58 pm

On it.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks. I'm on my computer for now, the fencing tournament is over now so I should be able to post.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:50 pm

God-mod wrote:I can't, mobile phone. That, and I have to wait till Maxx posts. Go drag him out of assassins creed and dawn of myths.

Drag is a very strong word.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Well, at least I didn't say: 'call for a police warrant and go arrest this b****** for his crimes.' *menacing squinty eyed look* You should consider yourself lucky...*walks off, tumble weed rolls across scene.*
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:01 pm

I'll post in this soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Life’s getting in the way of your hobbies I take it.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:51 pm

I'll revive this soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Yay!
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Mind if I revive it instead, Maxxeh?
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5