Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 pm

StheT, can you post IC please?

Back to top Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Revi-I-I-I-ival!

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55 pm

I'll join this Maxx, expect my sheet with in the next 24 hours. You can guess who I'm using.

Edit:

name: Exo
Species: Azolovin
Empire: ... no visa found.
description: (I'm on a mobile devise, so I'll edit this in later. And I'm sure you know what it looks like.)
personality: Exo is chaotic neutral, in that it is only out there getting shot at, not because of some sense of duty, rather because its fun. Making it blatantly a psychopath, meaning if it has the chance to kill someone who is the ring leader of a group of criminals, it won't. Because there is the tiny chance that the very same person who you could have killed might not be remorseful or just get bored one day and do it again, meaning, if the guys good enough, Exo is in its version of a candy shop. Having to use all its mental power just to survive, and finally catching the guy again and letting him go, again, after giving them advice on where the screwed up.

One other important thing you should know about its 'personality':
Its MPD, but, in the Ic, you don't know that. Exo's mind developed a second personality after a long period of time that was 100% peaceful, IE, it had nothing to do all day and just laid in bed and stared at the ceiling or threw food at pedestrians and birds from its window. This second personality has one difference from Exo's normal one; it is impatient and will not wait for someone else to make a problem, instead, it will. And, having all of Exo's knowledge and access privileges, to you know, top secret stuff, thats a lot of resources that can be used in the 'wrong way'.

weapons: A microwave gun, and a small cesium pellet gun (memories Maxx?)
other: 007

Well, if the MPD is too much I'll edit it out and leave it for later. (Yes, I likez da crazies.)
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Haha! Accepted!

Myre could use some help escaping the Seytanbalik on Icarus. Can Exo lend a hand? Myre's currently flying above the planet in a stolen fighter ship, and he's about to be pursued by a fleet of other fighters.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Yeah, sure. Say, um, what is the limit tech wise? I need to know in order to decide how to help Myre.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Anything thats not a WMD.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Kay, how about apps that can hack into any digital system?
(And yes, I totally stole that from a certain TV show.)
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Yeah, that's cool. though with the Seytanbalik you won't, but with that you would need to crack any firewall that protects what you're hacking, though the Seytanbalik are too stupid to do that. Yet again, this is Exo who we are talking about, so that should take maybe a half a second.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Here, give me your IP address, and we can time it. (joke, don't do it, because I'm not the only one who can use that info.)
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:48 pm

lol. no thank you ma'am!

anyways, I might make a gadget sheet soon so you can put your deranged mind to the test.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Yeah... um... *Looks around suspiciously* how many terrorist agencies are watching this do you think? because I figured out some ways you can sneak enough c-4 onto a public plane to blow up a two story cinderblock building... no joke.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:58 pm

*lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk*

Oh Hai.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:02 pm

sup. are you ready to start rping in this?

your character should most likely be on icarus, looking for a highly-magnetized reactor core of some sort.

and god-mod, pms.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:54 pm

I'm taking the high risk kamakazi play, if thats okay.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 pm

I may never get to making Vise. I think Spore's boring me a bit...
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:35 pm

Ok. You can still rp here if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 pm

Sorry about that, Maxxeh. :/

I suppose I'll post, then...
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:37 pm

I'd sugar that you start out on an island on Icarus, looking for the Core.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Posted.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:09 pm

I will post soon.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Epic post in process. don't post yet god mod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:14 pm

shaboom. This rp just got a lot more violent.

StheT, have Vise offer to come with Myre and Exo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Alright, then.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Hm... if you were using several rotateing wheels made of the best super conductors we have around, super cooled to -400 c each wheel would be as big as the moon, making the whole thing as big as your target planet.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 am

God-mod wrote:Hm... if you were using several rotateing wheels made of the best super conductors we have around, super cooled to -400 c each wheel would be as big as the moon, making the whole thing as big as your target planet.

your point is...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next