Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by Whos Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 am

Can I intruduce Xo'kam to your characters before they rush off and save the galaxy?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 3 Empty Re: Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:33 am

I know the dimensions of your craft, and can now deduce where you could hide/disguise something that large.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 am

God-mod wrote:I know the dimensions of your craft, and can now deduce where you could hide/disguise something that large.

It's not that large god mod. It's the size of an office building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 am

God-Mod, edit your post. Xo'Kam is a Jorro'kil. -_-
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Gluons, I feel stupid now... I was wondering why you weren't using Jorro'kil, but I missed the post that you said what species he was... now that makes much more sense.

Edit: But... it would have to be, otherwise the force of magnetism wouldn't be able to override that of gravity to that extent... or are we fudging facts and saying its made of some super magnetic super substance... yeah, I'm going with that.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:45 pm

It's a super magnetic chemical that is concentrated by an electromagnetic current. The weapon's body is non magnetic. It's made of an aluminum/titanium alloy.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Okay, so not something like this, although, this might spark some ideas: http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/engineering/1280796
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Sounds cool. Let's say that this thing is made of the same stuff as the magnetar, combined with a super massive neutrino core as dense as a black hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 pm

What're you guys discussing?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Maxx's super weapon, and a neutrino core, is one step away from a black hole, so if your going with that, then you's need some way to prevent if from turning into a black hole, Ie, a Dark energy boson attractor, eg, dark matter, ergo furthermore, a second brane, resulting in space time disruptions around the core.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 pm

What about a dark matter cushion around it to absorb some of the excess energy to keep it from becoming a black hole?

On another note I have made Exo's perfect nemesis!!!

Name: Dr. Krius Yolan

Species: Raitlen

Empire: The SeytanBalik
description: A Raitlen with dark olive skin and red stripes. He wears a lab coat.

personality: Krius is a madman in its greatest form. Much like Exo, he is a major risk-taker. He is a genius with very little common sense. He has a love if explosives and an appetite for destruction. He has some nutty, condiluted plans and loves making them do much that he can't comprehend something simple but effective. He is so smart that his personality is almost monotonous and he has no sense of humor or sarcasm.

weapons: a mini magna ray that has a small bit of the chemical that the core is made of. He uses it to suck weapons out of his enemies' hands. He also has an antihydro ray; a alpha particle beam that causes H2O molecules to fall apart, dehydrating whatever it hits.

other: 007

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Gluons, Exo would get on his nerves humor wise... but other than that they would get on rather well, meaning they would probably end of killing each other after 10 minutes in the same room.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:24 pm

And Thts why he's Exo's arch nemesis.

Btw did you leave dawn of myths on the Sporum? I was looking forward to the goblins.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:32 pm

No, I'm just really inactive at the moment, vacation and all, but as I've stated before, my mobile devises have been tampered with so much that they now do stupid stuff, like half the time I go to get on the sporum it gives me a java script error, which I then have to resolve, and the rest of the time, i'll be typing and the page reloads randomly and wipes my progress. So, once I get access to my (less tampered with) CPU I'll be able to post on the sporum.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:37 pm

You mean Wumbo? It's a JavaScript glitch.

Behind the Lines (OOC) : Quoth the raven; Nevermore  - Page 3 Wumbo-wumbo-31393689-750-600

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm

No, its from me messing around with scripting on my computer and trying to hack blue tooth.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 pm

You tied to hack Bluetooth?

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:15 pm

What? could you imagine all the uses you could get out of it if you could connect to people laptops, phones, iPads etc, using blue tooth? no one would suspect it, ever, and most people have blue tooth turned on all the time, so it would be really easy to farm data off them using it. (And I have, in no way, done any harm to anyones computer or broken the law in any way, and have not succeeded in hacking it and will not share any data gathered with anyone.)
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:29 pm

And that gave me exactly how to have Krius find Exo.

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Yep, I was hoping thats what you'd do.
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm

haha! I have found Exo's weakness!

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:13 pm

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to figure that out, I've even hinted at it about 20 times in other RPs. And am I the only one who is seeing close similarities to the plot of a certain TV show's final episode for this year? The single line of computer code that can open any door, the apps with the quirky animations, death threats, you do know this is my version of candy land?
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:17 pm

God-mod wrote:You have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to figure that out, I've even hinted at it about 20 times in other RPs. And am I the only one who is seeing close similarities to the plot of a certain TV show's final episode for this year? The single line of computer code that can open any door, the apps with the quirky animations, death threats, you do know this is my version of candy land?

What tv series is this exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm

*in a sing-song voice* Oh come on, I told you earlier, but did you listen?

Last edited by God-mod on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 pm

Can Xo'Kam keel Krius's two guards there?
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next