Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Disruption (IC)

+9
God-mod
The Stalker of Shadows
curius
CaptainRyRy
Scrylonsis13
ViperaUnion
Zaroas
Darkel
Whos
13 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Disruption (IC) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Disruption (IC)

Post by God-mod Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:19 am

Zalphar yelped in alarm as the first of the shots hit the ground near it, blasting a crater into the soil. It looked up and realized they must be lasers because it couldn't see them until they reached the ground. It ran for the relative cover of a line of trees and pulled out a phone. They had taken the bait. It dialed the Jorro'kil emergency number and yelled into the phone as if panicking, "Its the Absolute! HELP! They're working along side the Dominion! My-my friend, stole some files about their treaty and battle plans using a phone! A-and they've killed it for it and stolen the phone! Oh, Glorgongs, help... which had a code that could override any technological operating system! E-Exo said it was planning on stealing the orbs... and... and making some kind of weapon out of them... It-it tried to board your ship earlier to give you the codes... n-now the Absolute is planning on c-combining the codes with their own systems... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT COULD DO?" Zalphar then started hyperventilating, to add to the effect, holding the phone out a little so that they could hear the sound of fire then continued. "N-now they're going to kill me... because I told you... please help..."
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 am

Emperor Whoster's shuttle, which was closest to Exo when he sent out his distress call, recieved the message.

After listening to it, he had more questions than answers.

"Absolute, working with the Dominion?! and, who is this "Exo" where did this transmission originate?" He asked a crewman.

"Near our position sir, but the area is too filled disrupted to for us to close in on its position very accurately." Replied the crewman.

"Hm....somehow I doubt that Absolute is working alongside the Dominion, They were destroying the Dominion's ships alongside us. I can see how the Dominion would be allowing some of its ships to be destroyed for a greater cause but........No, no, this message could be meant to turn us against Absolute and confuse things even more, and the last thing we need is that. Until they fire the first shot, do not attack Absolute's fleet."
He ordered.

"Yes Sir.....Sir, what about this code that could override any operational system that whatever it was said Absolute planned on combining with it's own systems?"
The crewman replied, quizzically.

"I don't know. For once, I'm taking a gamble. Something like that could be extremely dangerous in an opponent's hands, But I must deal with the immediate situation first." He said. "If any unusual energy fluctuations occur within Absolute's fleet, we'll know about it. Those scouts we sent in are still operating, correct?" He asked.

"Yes Sir, they have suffered no damage as of yet." Replied a crewman.

"Good. Now.....time to find Kradus. Is the orb here?" Emperor Whoster said in an impending doom style.
"Sir, it's just being brought in." Said a crewman, as two UCU units slowly brought in a container holding the blue orb.

The Emperor stood up to examine the orb. A faint smile flickered across his beak and was gone again. He disengaged his Combat Armor's power pack, and it dropped to the floor. Technitions approached the Emperor with a new Power-pack, and attached it to his Combat Armor. this one was larger, and had room to fit something circular. The orb. As the new pack had been fitted, the UCU units, wearing heavy gloves, handled the orb, gently placing it inside Emperor Whoster's power-pack. It was surprisingly light.

"Your majesty, the orb has been fitted into your new power-pack. Now, you must be careful when using it, the energy levels that could channel through your armor could burn you into nothing if they get too high, so if or when you use it you must take care not to use it for an extended level of time, or it's lethality level may be turned against you. The armor you're using is still experimental and our engineers didn't have time to create a sufficient cooling device for such an enormous power source." A technition warned.

"Thank you." replied the Emperor.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by God-mod Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 pm

"You... you don't believe me, do you? For Gods sake, Exo was on your side! remember it helped find that enemy base during the mirror war? and helped fight Kradus on multiple occasions? You have to believe me! A Dominion sniper shot Exo from one of the Absolute ships! And now the Absolute are attacking me because I got away! If you don't believe me, send a robot, squad, ANYTHING, down here! I-I can show you! It was killed by Dominion weaponry, do a forensics check! the ammunition will match up! I swear on my mothers life! Why else would the Absolute be trying to kill me!?" Zalphar dropped the phone on the ground then picked it up again as a laser hit a few feet to his left and sent dirt flying into the air. "Help please!"
God-mod
God-mod
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Stalker of Shadows Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:26 pm

The Ship Inquisitor Was coasting thru space. Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be happening with it. It seemed like your average cargo transfer. But what was unusual was its destination. It was headed to a Planet not within the Locality. It was a military transport with several Light Cruisers hovering close by as it traveled in space. Some aboard questioned to wisdom of the whole idea of trusting another race with their greatest technological feat, but as solders the obeyed orders. The convoy was traveling to an unnamed location for transfer based on the Galactic Coordinates given by the Jorro'kil. The Transfer would take place 2 days from now. the exact time a mystery till it was time. This was a high level secret of course so all details were on a need to know bases.
The Stalker of Shadows
The Stalker of Shadows
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Admiral Calbus sat in his blue metal throne looking out of the large windows of the command bay at the battle unfolding. His hands were folded, he tapped the floor slightly with his foot. A large Varmal droid walked over to him and soluted. Then its hand returned to its side.

"Admiral Calbus, the enemy is scanning our ship with their alien technology. We suspect they are searching for our technology systems" it said with a low warped sounding voice.

"Launch dey attack and call our allies de Vaurik..." said Calbus. The droid nodded. "Yes sir" it said walking out of the room and sliding through the sliding doors.

Within moments enormous ammounts of fighters, bombers, and other elite comat vehicles shot right out of the Varmal Dreadnoughts. Calbus clicked a few areas on a touch screen in front of him and shouted "Contact de lead enemy ship!"

Soon a hail was sent...
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:59 pm

After Emperor Whoster had finished a test-walk in his new armor, he, accompanied by two of his finest Royal Guards and a squad of elite soldiers started a trek through a neabry crystal "forest." The Dominion Army had positioned themselves on the opposite side of where Emperor Whoster's shuttle had landed, and so they hurried even further from the enemy to set up a beacon recognizable only by Jorro'kil Landers, hulking ships who's main purpose is to provide ground Infantry and Anti-Aircraft tech.

Then they would go to find Kradus, and finish this fight. Logically, if he wanted Whoster to come he would isolate himself, but that strategy is also embarrassingly obvious as a trap. So they must meet Kradus with a considerable force.

Commander Kaa'lt, who was incharge of the Emperor's Super Destroyer in his absence, receieved the hail from one of the Varmal, to the Jorro'kil unidentified ships, as a crewman reported:

"Sir, we've receieved the scans of one of those unidentified ships, and, a Hail from one of the larger ships."

"Hm.....open the COM so I can hear what the xenomorphs have to say." Kaa'lt Replied.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:12 pm

"Hello aliens" Calbus stated as he stood up. He leaned over to his right as he walked to his right as well and pointed at the commander. "We've spotted vour scandal! You think vou can go around snatching away all of de planets in de galaxy! We've studied vour kind for long times and now we finally have you caught in our grasp! We will put an end to the Confederacy's tyranny vonce and for all! Unless vou are willing to surrender, you will be destroyed!"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:10 pm

Commander Kaa'lt began to laugh openely over the COM.

"Ha..haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! eh, heh heh heh heh heh heh.... ah...heh..." Kaa'lt finally finished laughing, and spoke seriously over the COM.

"Now that we've all had a good laugh, I must commend you for your threat, it really was convincing. Of course, if you were serious, YOU must be destroyed. Goodbye."

Kaa'lt shut the COM off, and turned to a screen on his right. It had a layout of the ships in the immediate area positioned within firing distance. He marked several of them with red digital targets, including one of the large ships which was most likely a Command cruiser. He pressed a button next to the screen, which alerted all nearby Jorro'kil/Allied (Allies in this case being only the Dranzoot) ships to attack the marked Varmal ships, as well as swarms of fighters. The unknowns wanted a fight, they would get a fight. Kaa'lt also opened a COM with the UFIAI fleet.

"Absolute, the unknown ships have proved to be a threat, suggest immediate offensive action against them, they are most likely working in conjunction with the Dominion. Sending you an exterior and limited interior scan of one of their ships now." The recorded message shot out through space towards Absolute's fleet, sent over in a complex coding so as to remain cloaked until its arrival at Absolute's fleet.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Absolute recieved JOrro'kil's message, and the scans whit it. Absolute and UFIAI didn't actually have any conserns about Varmal, but if they were with Dominion, they could prove to be an problem. Being currently allied with the Jorro'kil, Absolute decided to hear their suggestion. Leaving the other artillery ships firing Dominion, the flagship Nidum slowly turned to face the Varmal fleet. Carefully aiming it's lyre-shaped front at the Varmal fleet's largest ship, Absolute fired Nidums gigantic rail-cannon.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Absolute's landing fleet arrived at the surface, deploying hundreds of vehicles around the Whoster's shuttle. Some were carried by medium drop ships, that flew back to orbit to get another payload, while some were hundred meter-long landers deploying whole battalions at once. There were also few aircraft carriers that stayed floating about mile above ground, deploying gunships, fighters and small, feet long scarab-like floating mechanic drones. These drones were swarming around the Absolute's units.

One of the landing ships was a large armored pod, that came crashing down from the sky among the first landing units. Just before hitting the ground it launched powerful thrusters making the landing quite soft. The pod split to four peaces whit a loud bang. Slowly these four peaces opened, revealing a fairly large humanoidic robot inside. The robot straightened it's limbs, and stepped out from the remains of the pod. It was King Baphometh, quite like the incarnation of the Absolute. It was standing 32 feet tall, and was directly linked to the Absolutes hardware via wormhole, giving Absolute a direct, loss-less control of it.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:13 pm

"Graaa'kak!" Calbus yelled pushing his fist into the air as he leaned forward in front of the window pannels.

"Attack! Fire all cannons! Release all fighters! Prepare the I-ON cannons!" he yelled. The Varmal droids and pilots ran all around the room.

"Prepare for ground assault!"
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Emperor Whoster, with his elite squad, found a very large open patch in the forest of Red Crystals, with bits of crystal scattered about almost forming thin fields.

One of Whoster's Royal Guards took out a blue-glowing beacon, and placed it firmly on the ground. A high-frequency message basically saying "Come Here" was sent out to orbiting Lander ships. They recieved the message, and immediately change position to close in on the signal and find their landing area. Soon the Jorro'kil would have a substantial ground force to meet the Dominion and any other attackers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Commander Kaa'lt ordered that the Super Destroyer's experimental Nova Beam, a weapon modified from the Xikarian Sunbeam, newly fitted. When fired it would discharge a particle ray into its target, entirely disintigrating anything in its path, leaving a clean hole in the target, presuming part of it was stillm in existance. The Jorro'kil could deal with any large threats with with the Nova Beam, but as tiringly usual, it had a long recharge time.

Meanwhile, the smaller Jorro'kil Cruisers and Battlecruiser near the Varmal fleet directed their turret and lasercannon fire into the new enemy vessels.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:28 pm

(timeskip everybody)

An hour later...

The troops of all the different races and alliances had spread over literally, the entire planet. The armadas were huge, battle was upon them. The forces suddenly collided into a monsterous fray that was so sloppy and bloody that it just looked like a giant blob of electric and shouts and fighting. Lasers were flung in all directions. True fireworks.

Kradus stood on the monument overlooking the sea of lava over the cliff. In his left hand he grasped with his slimey claws a large metal staff. On the tip of the staff was caged the red orb, harnested for power.

Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Emperor Whoster, clad in his armor, overlooked a gore-splattered, wreckage strewn battlefield. Dead littered the valley in which the conflict took place, wounded and dying were taken away by field medics, and the sound of pulsing weaponry echoed throughout. Soldiers darting from crystal rock to crystal rock, trying to get a clear target. The chaos which was just slightly resting, but unnoticeably so.

His face held a grim expression underneath his helmet. His HUD, or Head's Up Display, displayed the orb's electrical charge. It rested a cool blue on the meter. When the meter flashed red, he had to stop using the orb or risk being burned up.

One of his Royal Guards spoke to him through the built-in COM system.

"Sir, we've located Kradus, sending you a digital map now." A blue map filled with yellow, green and red dots appeared on the right-hand side of Emperor Whoster's HUD. He saw the remaining units on the battlefield, and, past the battlefield to the left, was a signle, solitary dot. For some reason it seemed larger than the others. A marker popped up next to the solitary dot, marking it as the target of interest. Kradus.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Absolute was navigating the King Baphometh through the tormented battlefield. Whoster had got bit ahead, and Absolute was trying to catch up again. Luckily the blue orb's signal was strong, and leaded Absolute straight to Whoster.

Absolute started to climb out of the valley, following the blue orb's signal. Down in the valley Absolute's troops were trying to hunt down Dominion forces. Lasers were flashing and rockets flying, rarely hitting their targets, but still keeping dominion from advancing. Time after time a laser hit a large crystal, and the valley was filled with multiple beams reflecting and scattering all around.

Finally the King Baphometh had a visual to the Emperor Whoster. Absolute wanted to keep close to Whoster, firstly to be able to take the orb as fast as possible when the time would come, and secondly to take care that the orb would not get damaged. Suddenly Absolute noticed the signal of the red orb. It made a quick search, and found a unit with a visual to the red orb's location. Absolute opened a comm to Emperor Whoser and spoke:

"I have the Dominion leader on visual. Shall we advance towards he's location?"
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 am

Suddenly, a fleet of thirteen Manaclaw frigates came out of hyperspace just above the atmosphere. The fleet was accompanied by the infernos, The KGI's largest and most powerful war ship. Hordes of raven drones engaged the fleeting enemy forces above the planet and thousands of Drudger and spider drones teleported to planet side. The Kar'Geualia had left the galaxy to begin again, but they could be excused for wanting to join in the end-game. A battle like this made noise, whispers became words that became coordinates.

Millions of KGI drones engaged the fleeing dominion forces and the advancing JL army. Never had this many drones been deployed as a starting force. Soldiers fell from all sides. Leading the assult was the notorious Edwande the devourer. He was captain of the Infernos and the KGI's best warrior. He wore jagged KGI armour with a tattered black and red cape, with a large, upright collar. His helmet was shaped like a screaming demon. His gauntlets where claw-tipped and scaled. His pointed boots where sharp enough to stab through metal. His armour was thick and black. Edwande wielded a large energy sword and an acid blaster (explains itself). He was tall for a Kar, who where huge as it was, and towered over the JL and other resistance races.

The warrior tore into the jorro'kil with a ferocity never seen on a battle field. His sword easily puncturing their energy shields. Within minutes, he was drenched in JL blood. The end was coming. And all sides would take part in it.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:08 pm

It has been a while since the Xikarians last participated in a battle. So far Emperor Tilus was enjoying the peace while it lasted. Thoughtfully standing on the balcony of his Somekan palace, feeling the wind on his face, Tilus was wondering about what would happen next. Tilus had taken the free time to learn what the war was even about. But there wasn't much to know. It all began at the end of the Loccalian war, a conflict in which the Xikarians took no part in. An enslaved member of the Jadel race, known as Kradus, rebelled from his master and started his own empire, infamously known as the Dominion. Since then, Kradus caused havoc all around the galaxy. Recently, the Xikarians ran into the race known as the Jorro'kil, waged war, signed a peace treaty, then teamed up in the war against Kradus. Tilus found it all interesting. His antenna pricked upwards at the sound of his name. "Tilus, come over here." The emperor turned and found who was calling his name. He was a Xikelic general named Xess'o Cryne, glancing in between him and a computer screen. Tilus walked over and asked, "What is it, Xess'o Cryne?" Xess'o grunted; Tilus had a habit of calling him by his full name. But he ignored it as he remembered the message. "Tilus, according to scouting probes, another conflict is occuring somewhere around a planet called Necroterra..." Tilus tipped his head. "Necroterra? Sounds vaguely familiar..." Xess'o turned his head towards his emperor. "GalPed?" "GalPed." Xess'o turned back to the computer and started typing a reply to the report. "It's amazing about what we can learn from public sources."

"Who sent the message?" Asked Tilus, curious. "Kenvis did; the probe was closest to him." Pausing, he added, "It appears the Jorro'kil are involved, as well." Tilus looked closely at the message. "Really? Perhaps we should assist them." Xess'o stopped typing and hesitated. "Well... Nevermind. For once we agree." Xess'o deleted part of his message and started over, re-issuing the orders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blossomed Nebula was motionless, for Captain Kenvis was awaiting orders. He never liked Xess'o Cryne, but it never clouded his sense of judgement. His message screen beeped, meaning that a message got sent. "Open," He told the voice command. A projection of the message appeared in front of him. Reading the message, typed in Xikelic and not the universal language, Kenvis nodded to himself. He walked onto the main bridge and announced, "Tonight, my friends, I have a feeling that we'll end this war! We'll join the Jorro'kil in the invasion of the planet known as Necroterra, and end the dominion! Kaskada, change course! Turn on the engines, and prepare the airpod-battleships in the docks!"
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Edwande the Devourer stood in a clearing in the battle. Dozens of jorro'kil corpses surrounded him. Their blood dripped from his armour. The drone hordes had spread-out across the battlefield.
Infernos, get me a through to Kradus or any dominion Comms.

The signal was answered by a tone, indicating that a connection had been made. Edwande left a message for the dominion.

This is Underseer Edwande of the Kar'Geualiea Imperium. I offer you a chance to win this conflict. My army shall cease our attack on your troops, if you give me one good reason. Our scanners detect more enemy ships approaching the system. This is your one chance Kradus. For now, my forces go on as usual. You have ten minutes before the rest of my fleet arrives and we bombard the planet. Siec'kqui Talg'no'thon!

Edwande went back into the battle, his ultimatum sent. The fleet above was primed to bombard the planet. Hundreds more ships where on their way. Today, one side would fall. And the KGI didn't take a side.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxembourgish Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:54 pm

The Blossomed Nebula was able to avoid detection by radar. It loomed outside the planet, and Kenvis was getting his forces ready. All of the airpod-battleships were ready. Confident, Kenvis turned to his backup-director. "Alright, Kaskada, bring the ship away from the planet unless me or a general calls for assistance." That was it. "Good luck, Kaskada." The Xikarian nodded. "You too." Kenvis boarded the battleship and ordered the four to leave the superstarship. The majority of the space army boarded the ships along with him, and they took off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The airpod-battleships began transitioning to make a safe entrance to the atmosphere. Wings unfolded, they smoothly entered and surfed across the upper atmosphere. They glided low enough, and it was time. Wind blowing vigerously, two sides of the battleship opened up and released large, zeppelin-like aircraft. The ports closed up, and out of the bottom came another zeppelin. The other three battleships did the same. As the zeppelins descended, the battleships ascended, preparing to survey the battle and provide assistance of needed. The soldiers inside the zeppelins gathered their weapons: a sword, an energy shield, and two guns. As the zeppelins approached, their captains did nothing to hide them. They were much too large, but many Xikarians felt that it didn't matter: they had the upper hand, as far as they knew.
Luxembourgish
Luxembourgish
Space Dinosaur

http://pseudocompsognathus.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Underseer! There is a very large ship above atmosphere! Should we attack?

Edwande would have smiled. A chance to show the dominion his power. The KGI where known for the sheer size of their ships. No one build bigger or faster than they did. The Infernos made it's way towards the Xikarian ships. As a ship, the infernos was impossibly huge and capable of actually devouring enemy vessels. It then turned the ships into scrap and made the scrap into soldiers. The ship had a spiked exterior with two large, curved spikes at the back, that added another tenth of its size. There where also two of these spikes at the front. The main hull was curved in a slight inwards arc. Thousands of anti fighter turrets lined the ship and hundreds of bomb ports covered the underside. These ports doubled as hangers and fighter drop zones. The command bridge was positioned atop a large spiked tower. Between the two front spikes was the devouring maw. When engaged, the two spikes would restrain the target and slowly work it into the maw.

The infernos encountered a jorro'kil frigate and directed the ship towards the maw. Slowly, the front spikes restrained the ship. The spikes pushed the frigate towards the maw and three escape pods jetisoned. There was a loud shrieking noise as the frigate was devoured. They where close enough to the ground to be seen from the battle field.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkel Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:26 am

A large blue hologram of Drangoz appeared from Whoster's suit. Drangoz stood with his hands folded and his purple cape flapping behind him. He was at the moment on a large cliff overlooking the battle.

"My lord, Emperor Whoster... Lord Kradus lies directly ahead; he stands upon the old Loccalian Monastery, the huge monument in front of is you... He is alone, I have reports that the Aldut has been destroyed on Necroterra... You must fight him yourself..." said Drangoz.
Darkel
Darkel
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Edwande stood in the clearing that had become a command post. He sent another message to the dominion command.

Your running out of time Kradus! My fleet will arrive soon. Our bombs are prepared. Just one order and fire will rain! You have five minutes. No more warnings.

The Underseer had become bored with this battle field. He tapped a pad on his wrist brace and he teleported onto the bridge of the infernos. Still a bit boring up here.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Fifty Jorro'kil cruisers out of the thousands turned and fired their heavy GPC (Guided Plasma Cannon) and used their elegant guiding system to direct the beams of fire to criss-cross on the Inferno, which would quickly burn through its shields and cause major hull damage.

Meanwhile, a small formation of Jorro'kil EAFs attacked a KGI fighter formation, then sped toward the Varmal fleet, hoping to lead the KGI fighters to the Varmal's guns, be destroyed, and cause a conflict between the KGI and Varmal, thus giving the JL Fleet more time via distraction.

Emperor Whoster's Super Destroyer disengaged from the immediate fight, removing itself form the crowding chaos, and putting itself in position to fire its Ultra-Heavy GPC at KGI ships, picking them off one, or even two at a time.

The commander in-charge of the Super Destroyer contacted the Xikarian fleet, and requested assistance in annihilating as much of the KGI fleet as possible.

Meanwhile....

The Jorro'kil Infantry, now battered by the new KGI ground threat, withdrew from the immediate territory of KGI's first landing area. The Commander incharge of the troops in that vicinity requested soldiers armed with Rocket Launchers, and a Division of tanks to wear down the resistance form this new threat.
Seven minutes later, 40 tanks and dozens of infantryman armed with Rocket Launchers encroached upon the newfound territory of the KGI's groundforce. The MBTs moved in, firing their dual-cannons and smashing through lines of the smaller infantry. Lines of Jorro'kil on either side of the KGI force attacked. The first row tossed dozens of grenades, the second fired rockets into every nook and cranny they could see. Dropships raced over the heated battle, and took out as many KGI footsoldiers with their plasma cannons as they could in the speedy air-assualt.

Meanwhile...... Emperor Whoster acknowledged Drangoz's notification, but before he could proceed, receieved a message from Absolute. "I have the Dominion leader on visual. Shall we advance towards he's location?" Whoster sighed. "No, but keep an eye on the temple which I will soon be entering." Was his reply. He shut the COMM off, realized Absolute wanted the Blue Orb, and sprinted with a burst of renewed vigor towards the ancient temple which lay just ahead of him.

The door was open, Kradus was getting careless. He darted around corners, "So far so good." He thought. No sign of enemy resistance. A door lay just ahead, down a corridor. The corridor, however, had no cover. He edged around the corner, and slowly advanced towards the door, his back to the wall. He gently tapped the door open. A stairway presented itself infront of him.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by curius Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Absolute got the Whoster's message, and soon noticed that he was sprinting towards the temple that the signal of the red orb was coming from. Absolute turned whit intentions to follow the Emperor Whoseter, but instead saw that the path was filling with KGI's spider drones trying to flank the counter-attaking Jorro'kil troops. These drones had also caused some casualities to Absolute's troops too. The amount of drones was rather impressive, while the owerall quality was not so much.

Absolute started to walk downhill towards the drones, firing several missiles from the missile-pods on the King Baphomet's shoulders. It deflected most incoming projectiles and lasers with the strong energy-shield created by the generator integrated to it's left hand. After getting bit closer absolute raised the tank-sized plasma-cannon integrated to the Baphometh's right hand and took aim at large crystalline chunk surrounded by charging KGI drones. Absolute fired the plasma ball wrapped to electro-magnetic web that hit the crystal, making it to shatter to millions of shards that went flying all around shredding numerous drones apart.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Absolute directed the space fleet, trying defend the ground operation and adapt to the changing situation. While Xikarians appeared to be allies, the numerous, teleporting KGI fleet seemed to be quite a wild card. They were interesting to Absolute and UFIAI with their large use of robotic troops. They also had quite strong fleet, and looked currently to be at least neutral towards Dominion. It was looking like that Jorro'kil had quite a bunch of enemies around, and whit that the Absolutes alliance with them was becoming a burden. However, the reinforcements were still on the way. Not very far away though.
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrylonsis13 Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 am

Edwande stood on the command deck of the infernos. He was surrounded by touch screens that glowed a deep red.

"Underseer! We've received a message from emperor Scrylis. Any ships he can spare will warp in as soon as possible."

"Good. A little early but reinforcements are always welcome." Edwande responded. As he finished, a hundred Manaclaw frigates apesred around the infernos. Some where destroyed by the jorro'kils attacks, that where yet to penetrate edwandes sheild. The rest began to fire on any enemy nearby. More cruisers appeared in large packs around the planet. Hundreds. Thousands. Tens of thousands. Missiles and lasers lit up the vacuum as the cruisers engage the jorro'kil, their allies and the odd dominion ship. Hordes of fighters where released from the Manaclaws and hundreds of massive raven drones flew down to planetside. Suddenly, there was a loud alarm on the bridge. The sheild had been broken.

"Open fire on the jorro'kil! Destroy them all!" Edwande roared as another jorro'kil ship drifted in line with the destruction maw of the infernos. "fire chain restraints! Devour that ship!" as Edwande gave the order, six huge, clawed chains shot from the infernos SMS wrapped around the jorro'kil frigate. They then began to drag it towards the destruction maw.
Scrylonsis13
Scrylonsis13
Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:17 pm

The Captain of the captured frigate assessed the tactical situation, and, after hesitating a moment to rethink things, gave one last order.

"It's been a pleasure working with you all, now, activate this frigates self destruct." He said to the crew. One of them unhatched a large purple button, typed in the proper code, and set the countdown for five seconds. They were gonna take as much of the Inferno with them as possible.

Five seconds ticked off the clock, the engine went critical, and the ship exploded in a bloom of fire.

Having been blessed with this distraction, the rest of the Jorro'kil fleet in position to fire upon any and all Manaclaw cruisers, including the Inferno did so.
Meanwhile......

The explosive comeback attack the Jorro'kil Ground Force has readied soon recieved reinforcements from nearby dropships and an extra supploy of 36 more MBTs, upping the number of tanks (five of the forty had been destroyed) to 71. After the Heavy Units had exhausted their ammunition supply for the time being, Close Quarters Battle troops moved in for the kill to pick off survivors of the intial atttack. The landing zone of the of the KGI troops had spanned a large area, so it would take a while to clear out most of the resistance. However the other soldiers the KGI droids had engaged were doing the Jorro'kil a favor, picking off the KGI attackers on their fronts.

Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next