Ruthless Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

+11
Randomnator
Darkel
HRmatthew
Scrylonsis13
Celo
Alimnation
Luxembourgish
The Cunning Linguist
Sean1M
Zandoo
Zaroas
15 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:39 am

Now that Zara has been pulled from the Felinite story, who wants her?

@Zaroas Remember that faction of Krathunians (They were terrorists, weren't they?) that you had? One idea I had was that she could be brought into that plot. Perhaps the Liirlith are acting as secret suppliers to that faction.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ruthless Galaxy: Divided Paths (OOC/Planning)

Post by curius Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:57 am

Whoster wrote:I shall post soon, allowing Dolos to join the Skeleton Crew.. crew.

Also, don't forget your characters can engage in conversation with the guards that patrol the cabin area, and also visit the library to read whatever is in Loccalian standard text. If you need help figuring out a scene, feel free to ask me.

yayy
curius
curius
Honorary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:41 am

Whoster wrote:I shall post soon, allowing Dolos to join the Skeleton Crew.. crew.

Also, don't forget your characters can engage in conversation with the guards that patrol the cabin area, and also visit the library to read whatever is in Loccalian standard text. If you need help figuring out a scene, feel free to ask me.

A UFIAI unit on Skeleton Crew. This won't be good for them at all. Even if its a bit beaten it would still have advanced strength and a few of its inbuilt weapons might still be functional.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:06 pm

Eh, curius and I discussed it and we'll have some of the few remaining Kil technicians cut the main nanobot core.. thing out of Dolos with a plasma cutter, but leave a minor nanobot.. thing in his... left arm I believe, because it's more like a tool. Or, that's what curius said.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:51 am

How will they find out that Dolos is a UFIAI unit?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:46 pm

Well, I'll let curius help me with that..
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:21 am

Whoster wrote:Well, I'll let curius help me with that..

Last I checked wasn't Dolos having trouble with staying in control of the persona it used as a disguise?
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:45 pm

So I guess we're waiting for Zaroas and curius in the Skeleton Crew plot. Zar should be posting soon, seeing as I posted in the Disruption..

@Sean: I think so. You can ask curius.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:22 pm

1. Character Name: Relthar Levantus
2. Character/Empire Picture: N/A
3. Character Description: Relthar Levantus is a highly ranked member of the Alkisuns, often serving as a personal assistant or soldier for Silus. He is, as the name may imply, the twin brother of Commander Svar Levantus - Relthar is several minutes older. He looks similar to his brother, though there are several differences. He is, firstly, larger than average, about 3/4ths of a foot taller and having more muscle mass than his brother. In addition, he has pine-green irises instead of the icy blue of Svar. He also has many plate scars upon his face and other areas of his body that his brother does not. Relthar also differs from his twin in his fighting style and ability. He can be described as somewhat of a berserker, and he chooses to use traditional Krathunian styling and techniques with his armor as well as weaponry. As such, he wields dual war axes and also has a shotgun, along with a sidearm for ranged encounters, though he obviously prefers to have targets up close and personal. His armor is incredibly durable, augmenting his huge endurance and toughness. This is taken further by nanobot injectors built into his armor that allow him to shrug off even flesh wounds, and injuries that would normally be fatal may instead incapacitate and knock him out for a couple hours. However, if he sustains enough of these, he will die. Relthar, as one may expect, is very ruthless and merciless. He doesn't back down easily if at all once he's made a decision, and is not afraid of doing anything to get a job done, no matter the risk to him. He is known to be very ambitious, able to quickly achieve a high ranking in the Alkisuns. Despite this, he is usually honest and loyal, although he could betray those close to him on a whim. He is very straight to the point, and has a short temper.
4. Character History: This will be revealed throughout the planned plot.
5. Other: *sigh*

Parallel...
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:36 am

Well this character looks interesting.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:57 am

@Sean1M Zara is going to be turning up on a Jorro'kil planet soon to try to get Najii's body. Perhaps Fluffy might turn up there too?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:46 am

Maybe but I wasn't really planning on having them spar off any time soon. At some point though but I'd like to maybe give this lead a bit of slack and maybe put more focus on the Zartoids.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Sean1M wrote:"Well, these guys look like a bunck of bird brains. Talk about a wardrobe malfunction, I've seen cooler armor in a kit's drawing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 pm

@Whoster If you could, would you do a post with some Jorro'kil examining Najii's body? I think that would be a good way to get things started.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Sure.

Also, can I please, please kill a Felinite at some point in this? I have a sudden bloodlust.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaroas Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:47 pm

uh Sean, what did you have in mind for the Zartoids?
Zaroas
Zaroas
Didact

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 pm

@Whoster Zara needs a Jorro'kil to enslave. Would you mind giving me one? (If it's someone we could really sympathize with, that would be even better plot-wise.)
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:36 am

@Whoster: Hey Fluffy was the one insulting the Jorro'kil. The rest are all pacifists.

@Zaroas: I wanted to do an infiltration mission with Oria.
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Woah woah woah, we need to rework the opening posts to this plot.

Firstly, Najii's body is in an inner world, so that means there is much more protection and security. Fluffy can't just waltz down a teleportation machine unnoticed. the best course of action is to arrive passively, i.e., inside a transport vessel that was already coming. Possibly via a small shuttle in an uninhabited zone, though you'd have to get past orbital defenses. The Free Absolute has been ramping up security measures, so any mysterious deaths mean search-and-kill teams are sent aboard ships to clean anything up. There are a few other things but in special places I'll tell you about later. I'll make a post, but we should discuss this in the chatbox or via PMs.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 pm

Does my opening post need editing?
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Nah. I would like to ask if it would be okay to do this whole mind control thing a certain way. I'm thinking it would be something like the following: That whoever it is is somewhat aware of his susceptibility to control, and hears Liirlith voices in his head, but questions them, and eventually falls into a depression. Sometimes he'll follow orders without question, sometimes he'll become very confused, and so on.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 pm

I was thinking he would in fact be completely aware of what was going on, but still be susceptible to the Zara's commands (think Ella Enchanted). But we can do it the way you want.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:53 pm

Apologies for the lack of content in my latest post, I had writers block, but I shall attempt to get the other two parts in soon.
Whos
Whos
Hyper-lethal Vector

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean1M Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 am

Vara Lord wrote:I was thinking he would in fact be completely aware of what was going on, but still be susceptible to the Zara's commands.

That's what its like to be enslaved by the Zartoids (after a series of very painful operations to implant the cybernetics needed to control them).
Sean1M
Sean1M
Aussie Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Vara Lord Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:05 am

@Sean1M You know, the Zartoids do still have the rest of those Markovans as their prisoners.
Vara Lord
Vara Lord
Xenoarcheologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next